Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:07 pm 

I decided to start this topic, becouse after few years spent in corporations you see clearly through this "I'm weak and need protection" bullshit. I'll try to write about some things that happened to me or to my friends. But guys seriously - if you are considering meeting with a woman who is working in one, especially in highly comepetetive sales envirement, think twice.

Story number 1.
well one day we caught a girl red handed, stealing from us, basicaly taking our clients and signing them to her own statements, which ment that she was getting bonuses on our cost. Of course things went as ussually:
1. Claiming that she didn't know what we were talking about.
2. Denying that she stole it, despite we shove the evidence in her face.
3. Attack on us - this is the best part, she yelled: "I am a woman and I deserve respect! And i am older than you!" My jaw dropped to the ground.
She was 2 years older than me LOL. Of course few girls tried to defend her, claiming that we shouldn't be so angry (bitch was stealing 1/3 of our salaries for over 3 months). Our manager was a woman also, so she wasn't punished at all.
BTW she was fat, claiming that she is on diet and working out. Once I pointed that she goes to gym only once a weak for no longer than 45 minutes, and she is lying to herself, cause she lives like 1/2 mile from work and takes a bus(lol) I became the ultimate chauvinist in my job. Things were funny until my friend told me that they are conspiring against me lol. So here we go to the story number two:

Story number 2.
Corporate bitches always work in packs. Acting "I'm so lost and weak" is their favourite weapon of choice. If she wrongs You, and you rightfully act, you will be shouted on, and what's worse they will do everything to get rid of you from their evironment. Since me and my friend were the only two guys that weren't kissing thei royal asses, they started to manipulate our manager against us. Since she was over 30, single, and bitter to the point it is even hard to imagine, they had easy job to do. She was hating men, was only nice if she wanted from them something. Other than that she was just sad and bitter. So they manipulated her friend to invite me to a wedding. Since I had no intention to go with her, I became enemy number one. good thing I quit, one month more and I would be probably seeing a psychologist.

Story number 3 - never marry a corporate hoe.
From time to time there were some huge parties organized by the company. Pure fucking orgy. We were young so we were having a good time, but most of these women were married. Literally some of them were taking their wedding rings off in front of us right before taking their panties down. This happened to me twice. They would never admit that they were just whores.
Sad thing is that whenever a 'decent' girl came to job, after a year she became just like the rest of them. since all her friends were doing so, she stopped seeing anything but about it. I remember I asked one of them why did she slept with me, and she replied:
"My husband is a great guy, but we're here to have fun aren't we? By the way all the girls here do that"

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:56 pm 

Very insightful...take notes, fellas. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:12 pm 

Lol, as if she pulled the I'm a women card so I deserve 1/3 of your salary.

There's literally no women where I work. I just make bank and go home it's sweet. I don't think I'd wanna be around that. :|

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:16 pm 

I'm never getting married, because of shit like this:
rekieter wrote:
I remember I asked one of them why did she slept with me, and she replied: "My husband is a great guy, but we're here to have fun aren't we? By the way all the girls here do that"

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:24 pm 

Yeah, Alchemist.

It's like oh yeah I could get married, buy a ring, pay for a wedding, have her spend all my money,get fat after popping out a couple kids which may or may not be mine, probably get bored, cheat and live my life in misery.

OR

I could live my current lifestyle.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:58 pm 

Story number 4
Never sleep with your coworkers. Number one rule for you guys. You will avoid huge problems, believe me. I made that mistake, it was just one night stand. she agreed, however later hell started. Stalking, mailing, later on plots to 'punish me'. Most of the women in my previous work stopped talking to me, which was acctually ok, however becouse of the type of my work it was causing few problems.

Story number 5 "Solidarity of ovaries" - they believe their own bullshit
If you have a conflict with a female coworker, and your manager is a woman, you will lose most of the time. The strategy of "I'm so weak and hurt" works with other female too. It works better even with them than men. There's polish phrase, quite popular actually - Solidarity of ovaries.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:01 pm 

Just like ego is currently your fatal flaw...it's also everyone elses. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:03 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Just like ego is currently your fatal flaw...it's also everyone elses. :mrgreen:
Yeah I know it is my problem:) but how does it relate to what I have written?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:07 pm 

It relates in the sense. That you can use other peoples ego's as leverage against them...not in words.

In the workplace, unless it directly is costing you money there's no need to act on it.

Sooo instead of letting your ego get caught up in proving your worth to others...you simply help them create the illusion that they are better than you...then they leave you alone.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:09 pm 

Actually from what I have seen it doesn't work that way. If they feel like their better than you, like you're vulnerable, they will eat you. That happen to one girl, and a guy in my place of work. They won't leave you, they will use you to cover their mistakes. And if your boss sees you that way too (and believe me they will make it happen) you're doomed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:13 pm 

I had a situation, back in school.. One female teacher (without reason really) shouted in my face, I did not fight back at all - I saw somebody made her mad and hurt in her private life (I suspected a man) so I looked at her, feeling somehow empathic and after she vented, she stopped
She even said sorry later and treated me quite well from then on

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:21 pm 

Morpheus wrote:

It's like oh yeah I could get married, buy a ring, pay for a wedding, have her spend all my money,get fat after popping out a couple kids which may or may not be mine, probably get bored, cheat and live my life in misery.

OR

I could live my current lifestyle.
I know man, this is why when my current gf inevitably wants to settle down etc. she's gonna have to go, I don't project much in the distant future but in this respect I can see shit, and it's the stuff nightmares are made of.

It's gonna suck cuz she's pleasant and has traits of being human, unlike the rest of these hoes but I can live without it. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:31 pm 

rekieter wrote:
Actually from what I have seen it doesn't work that way. If they feel like their better than you, like you're vulnerable, they will eat you. That happen to one girl, and a guy in my place of work. They won't leave you, they will use you to cover their mistakes. And if your boss sees you that way too (and believe me they will make it happen) you're doomed.
So if your forced into a situation where you have to act don't be like fuck you bitch..only the dull and stupid fight head on.

You just wanna very indirectly create a hole in THEIR reputation to the point where others will attack them like a pack of wolves sensing weakness, and you can remain in shadows. They very is in bold because no one can know that your responsible lol.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:32 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
I know man, this is why when my current gf inevitably wants to settle down etc. she's gonna have to go, I don't project much in the distant future but in this respect I can see shit, and it's the stuff nightmares are made of.

It's gonna suck cuz she's pleasant and has traits of being human, unlike the rest of these hoes but I can live without it. :lol:
I know man, at the end of it women are such value vampires.

They can never replace how much they take...it's fucking draining.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:34 pm 

I know it:) but in the case I write about, all of them were scared shitless becouse all of them fucked up, so they found the weakest in the tribe and killed him:) There's a very thin line, if you cross it then you're doomed no matter what you will later

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:36 pm 

Lol, I wish I had your job. So much fun :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:37 pm 

acctually not, but it was good place to learn and observe:)
And it gave me that notion that most of the people are retarded:)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:43 pm 

Hmm... Am I really the only one here, that deep down doesn't want to fuck them up more, but more like fuck them up in the way that helps them in the end ? I mean.. They are idiots for not dealing with their shit and just passing it on on other people, but somehow deep down I undertsnad them :| I would by no means let them cut 1/3 of my salary.. But what about planting seeds in their heads so they feel guilty and realise they are doing shit, to the point they can't be with themselves without resolving it, leading them to pleasant change ? :geek:
Anybody's been pondering on that ?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:46 pm 

fufe wrote:
Hmm... Am I really the only one here, that deep down doesn't want to fuck them up more, but more like fuck them up in the way that helps them in the end ? I mean.. They are idiots for not dealing with their shit and just passing it on on other people, but somehow deep down I undertsnad them :| I would by no means let them cut 1/3 of my salary.. But what about planting seeds in their heads so they feel guilty and realise they are doing shit, to the point they can't be with themselves without resolving it, leading them to pleasant change ? :geek:
Anybody's been pondering on that ?
Been there, tried it. Doesn't work that way. If someone doesn't want help, you can't do anything about it. They'll hit rock bottom they'll open their eyes. At least for a moment lol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:51 pm 

rekieter wrote:
Been there, tried it. Doesn't work that way. If someone doesn't want help, you can't do anything about it. They'll hit rock bottom they'll open their eyes. At least for a moment lol
This is true when I tried confronting them directly, almost never works out.. Indirectly tho it sometimes does, but it takes time. It's them not wanting to help themselves, but something in their head repeatedly tells them the truth - Yeah some individuals ignore it their whole lives, true
I've said couple times to a person something that pushed their button in a certain way - men got defensive but we were still friends, women get mad and emotional, I give space, for some time we "are no friends" as they say... Then after some time, weeks, they come to me "Fufe, you were right :| " :lol: