Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:46 pm 

PimpDee wrote:
What they are searching? abuse? being broken down?
That's part of it, my ex told me something along those lines, the fact that we didn't argue was something she's not used to cuz she did it all the time in her previous relationship. I argues all the time with the girl before hear and relished in the fact that I had no arguments with this one.

They're fucked up, they need it.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:22 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
PimpDee wrote:
What they are searching? abuse? being broken down?
That's part of it, my ex told me something along those lines, the fact that we didn't argue was something she's not used to cuz she did it all the time in her previous relationship. I argues all the time with the girl before hear and relished in the fact that I had no arguments with this one.

They're fucked up, they need it.
Few months ago, when I talked to a bitch who looked like Jennifer Lawrence, she said that thing "love is not beautiful if is not without arguing" kinda thing. But I think that is something like social programming kinda thing from kindergarden (a movie point it out...but I do not remember the title) "he hurts you cause he likes you" LOL or maybe because litterally when its said you taking care of your woman, means that you even have/are a father figure to her. I do not have the answer...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:22 am 

Still don't see how this can be this 100% undisputed truth from a men/woman standpoint. Unlike the majority of the mindset font and Clout is something you build over time and deals with external factors. There's no guarantee.

Even Aragorn mentioned this needs to be justified, unlike other things that can simply be observed.

Why is this touted as absolute truth?

Also, even if your mindset is right I'm pretty sure karma is an equal opportunity fuck you upper.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:49 am 
You are over thinking this because there has been noise.
Flux wrote:
Still don't see how this can be this 100% undisputed truth from a men/woman standpoint. Unlike the majority of the mindset font and Clout is something you build over time and deals with external factors. There's no guarantee.

Even Aragorn mentioned this needs to be justified, unlike other things that can simply be observed.

Also, even if your mindset is right I'm pretty sure karma is an equal opportunity fuck you upper.
What you're asking for is largely the perfect way. Notice how you said 100%? You weren't satisfied with the truth I gave you?

Has what you're doing been working? Are you in pain? Is there a message? Do you want to do anything that doesn't work for you? You want sex. Good for you. You want a woman. Good for you. You want to win. Good for you. These are all good things.

What is your plan though? Who are you? Where are you going? What does your life look like? Where do you want your life to go?

Do you think money gets women? Do you think you can "game" your way into her pants? Do you think there is a way to outplay someone? Is everyone and everything a pawn?

What factors are external about money to you? What is out of your control? What is money to you?

Here is some help. Clout is wealth. Front is your first impression. It is an indicator and that indicator may be an illusion or it may be the finger to the moon. Have you ever heard of "faking" things?

Does the lab coat of a doctor mean they are a doctor? Does the lab coat of a doctor mean they are a good doctor? Can you tell what kind of doctor they are by their lab coat?

So, what is wealth to you? What is building wealth? Where does wealth come from?

Copy and paste everything Aragorn said. You mentioned this in the part I bolded.

Karma is equal opportunity? What do you think karma is? Do you believe in God? Is the universe vengeful? Or, is the universe benevolent?

What has the universe ever done to hurt you? What have you ever seen done to someone by the universe? Is karma vengeful? Is there a higher power or law than karma? What makes karma possible?
Quote:
I am the master of my universe. I love everything that serves me dearly and is effective. I listen to my intuition and need it's information. I tell it to speak to me. If I am the master,
the universe is my servant. I am a humble master. I ask after giving because I have enough and am enough.
Answer every question to best of your ability. Think about it, but don't over think it.

Read my quote and inquire into it. Answer every question a second time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:45 pm 

Flux wrote:

Well, it mirrors my personal experiences so I trust it. There is no guarantee in any of this though really. I control my own actions and my response to the world around me. However, karma and the actions of others are beyond my control. Even front and clout may not be enough to beat the game the way I want to. I have not maximized my own so I rely on the experiences of others. Maybe, I am an exception and karma will pass me by. If that's my fate so be it.

Holding onto the idea of karma just means you're looking for something to save you.