Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:29 pm 

this is another quote from 'the great female con':
Quote:
the first question out of any single women’s mouth is, “Hi, how are you? So what do you do?” Now, I know that to some degree they may be trying to start up a conversation, but what that really means most of the time is, “I don’t have time to waste, so I need to know if you’re a good earner before I waste any time talking to you.”

It’s like women have become so desperate that they need to know right away what the deal is with you. From their perspective, if you’re a garbage man, why waste any time talking to you? The problem with this attitude is that guys aren’t totally stupid. They can see what the motive is behind the quick, forward questions. It would be like the guy asking her right away, “Hi, how are you? So do you swallow?”
I found that to be true (and the auther also points it out) esp. with women who get close to thirty.

*Note: this Quote is not about X-factors or keepers* ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:30 pm 

Sniper wrote:
I found that to be true (and the auther also points it out) esp. with women who get close to thirty.

I found that true with women who are about twenty..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:57 pm 

Sniper wrote:
this is another quote from 'the great female con':
Quote:
the first question out of any single women’s mouth is, “Hi, how are you? So what do you do?” Now, I know that to some degree they may be trying to start up a conversation, but what that really means most of the time is, “I don’t have time to waste, so I need to know if you’re a good earner before I waste any time talking to you.”

It’s like women have become so desperate that they need to know right away what the deal is with you. From their perspective, if you’re a garbage man, why waste any time talking to you? The problem with this attitude is that guys aren’t totally stupid. They can see what the motive is behind the quick, forward questions. It would be like the guy asking her right away, “Hi, how are you? So do you swallow?”

You do realize you have read most of these concepts from my writings before you even heard of this book...why this all of this seem so brand new to you? :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:50 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
You do realize you have read most of these concepts from my writings before you even heard of this book...why this all of this seem so brand new to you? :geek:
It's not new it's just that I needed more water so swallow the pill, sometimes I still do I admit

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:42 pm 

Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
It's not new it's just that I needed more water so swallow the pill, sometimes I still do I admit

it would be more easy if you stop focusing on keepers

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:50 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
Wrong!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:52 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Wrong!
:lol:exactly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:55 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Wrong!
Indeed. :ugeek:

My keeper told me straight up that me being ambitious and somewhat accomplished played a great role in swaying her...and I'm fine with that...you need the right bait to catch the right fish. 8-)

That said, I wouldnt have accepted her if she was superficial, uneducated, had kids and was in debt up to her eyeballs...it cuts both ways. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:12 pm 

guys,

what I meant was that an X-factor would go with you if she sees your potential and that you have good future plans.

for example:
@Kidd
you once wrote that you told your keeper that right now your financial situation isn't that good. But she saw your potential so she knew that in the future that will change.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:15 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
That said, I wouldnt have accepted her if she was superficial, uneducated, had kids and was in debt up to her eyeballs
That is a real shame.

Think of all those women who you are neglecting :ugeek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 pm 

Quote:
you once wrote that you told your keeper that right now your financial situation isn't that good. But she saw your potential so she knew that in the future that will change.
Right...just like how I can see her potential and influence it to fit my needs as well. 8-)

Trust me, you aren't ready for this yet...it's advanced level stuff. :ugeek:

And 'Grinus...I've done my fair share of charity work over the years so my conscious is clear. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:31 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
That said, I wouldnt have accepted her if she was superficial, uneducated, had kids and was in debt up to her eyeballs
That is a real shame.

this goes for sniper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:40 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Right...just like how I can see her potential and influence it to fit my needs as well. 8-)

Trust me, you aren't ready for this yet...it's advanced level stuff. :
I think you guys don't understand me: Of course that it's the other way around...

I would not see a girl who is not good looking (in my view), broke or has no future plans, as My X-factor.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:45 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
That is a real shame.

Pardon my ignorance but how are these women worth one's time?.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:12 am 
Site Admin

Alchemist wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
That is a real shame.

Pardon my ignorance but how are these women worth one's time?.
Who said they were?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:28 am 

peregrinus wrote:

Who said they were?
You said "think of all these women who you are neglecting", I wasn't sure wether or not your were being sarcastic. :p

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:43 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:

Trust me, you aren't ready for this yet...it's advanced level stuff. :ugeek:

And 'Grinus...I've done my fair share of charity work over the years so my conscious is clear. ;)
@Alchemist:

A desperate woman? ...
peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
That is a real shame.

The thing is, and maybe you are asking... accepted her TO WHAT?...
Quote:

Neglect:

Sense: The act of showing indifference to a person

slight
disregard
thoughtlessness
disrespect
carelessness
scorn
inattention
disdain
indifference
Then you...
Alchemist wrote:
peregrinus wrote:

Who said they were?
You said "think of all these women who you are neglecting", I wasn't sure wether or not your were being sarcastic. :p
Not doing charity work anymore in TheKidd!! term means... not doing her the favor of fucking her, 'cuz she was asking for it.

Peregrinus pointed that in a sense this women are not worth your time, yes this maybe is true, but you could easily engage sexually with her, and thus NOT NEGLECTING HER...

That's what I read, I hope I'm right. :|

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:12 am 

I assumed by using the word 'neglecting' he was proposing it had a negative connotation in relation to those type of women.

When a woman says she feels 'neglected' doesn't it usually have something to do with emotion and affection, rather than sex?.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:03 pm 

I think you guys are reading into this too much :|

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:05 pm 

Resonance wrote:
I think you guys are reading into this too much :|
Glad I didn't have to say it. :lol: