Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: The male ego
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:03 pm 

I couldn't find this in the search function so I'd like to bring it up here, something jumped out at me from one of the recommended books 'The Female Con':
Quote:
If a guy resists, which often happens, she will seek alternative ways of convincing him, making him see the light. Usually, one of the first tactics is the threat of him losing her to another guy. She will do things that will make him think he is about to lose her. There are other guys out there who will make her happy, and she’ll find ways to let you know that. Women are masters at playing the jealousy card. They know men’s egos can’t stand the thought of her being with another guy.The thought of her sucking another guy’s dick would drive them nuts, especially when guys are young and very possessive and insecure. Women know this and play it to the hilt.

This usually works enough to get the guy to the next level, which is some sort of commitment.
I have some questions which I've already answered for myself but would like to hear what you guys have to say on this, to help bring it more together:

What it is about the thought of a girl being with another man that induces a feeling of being betrayed in most guys?.

And why does the pride of a man suffer when he discovers his partner is sleeping with another guy?.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

Post subject: Re: The male ego
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:32 pm 

Quote:
What it is about the thought of a girl being with another man that induces a feeling of being betrayed in most guys?.
well, if the guy's self value is depended on the girl (a symp guy) then the thought of his girl being with another guy might scare him. Also, if he has given so much to the girl and got little in return: then he would feel betrayed if she wants to be with someone else (again symp behavior).
Quote:
And why does the pride of a man suffer when he discovers his partner is sleeping with another guy?
Because he beleives that women are angels so if his girl is sleeping with another guy he would think: how come 'an angel' has betrayed me?
there must be something really wrong with me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:07 pm 

he choses women to define him, without that definition he does't exist he's nobody

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:07 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Quote:
She will do things that will make him think he is about to lose her[/b]. There are other guys out there who will make her happy, and she’ll find ways to let you know that.
Women are masters at playing the jealousy card.
They know men’s egos can’t stand the thought of her being with another guy.The thought of her sucking another guy’s dick would drive them nuts, especially when guys are young and very possessive and insecure. Women know this and play it to the hilt.

This usually works enough to get the guy to the next level, which is some sort of commitment.
I think this analysis is missing 1 part of the puzzle. And that it's just as often the case, and that is that the guy (especially younger men) fears losing a sex partner and that it will take him a long time to find another sex partner/fling/one night stand/etc..
So in that case it's not so much jalouzy imo, but more fear of entering a dry period.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:56 am 

scarface wrote:
I think this analysis is missing 1 part of the puzzle. And that it's just as often the case, and that is that the guy (especially younger men) fears losing a sex partner and that it will take him a long time to find another sex partner/fling/one night stand/etc..
So in that case it's not so much jalouzy imo, but more fear of entering a dry period.
That actually makes alot of sense, this reinforces the importance of indifference, before anyone ever had sex life was one long dry spell in this aspect and yet somehow we still managed to be alive. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."