Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:02 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:58 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x6lrRnO ... re=related

(I put this in the comedy section but I moved it here because guys are saying it's reality and not funny...)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:08 am 

:| unfortunately even though it doesn't play out like this, I could tell you now its what I have experienced and trust me its no fun, this would be funny because its true but honestly I found nothing funny about this at all.

Most black women no matter how good the job is or how accomplised they are act just like that. I can thankfully put that behind me now, its for those reasons that most black men go to white women but after becoming enlightened on this journey they aren't that much different.

I believe Kidd would agree with me on this, I didn't find it funny but others might maybe its just something I couldn't let go of yet I don't know, anyway be easy ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:16 am 

Yeah...this is my son's mother almost to a T...scary stuff indeed. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:29 am 

@Resonance

I never dated a black woman in America so I wouldn't know. I always thought that in general they are better dating \ marriage material than white women.

But I saw on some forums some time ago that in general - the best dating\marriage material in America are Hispanic women or women who came to America from South America.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:33 am 

My keeper is mostly Mexican...take that as you will. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:04 am 
Site Admin

This should not be in the comedy section.

Nuff said......

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:11 pm 

Sniper wrote:
@Resonance

I never dated a black woman in America so I wouldn't know. I always thought that in general they are better dating \ marriage material than white women.

But I saw on some forums some time ago that in general - the best dating\marriage material in America are Hispanic women or women who came to America from South America.
I completely agree 100 % when guys post things like this on the website its completely true, the women here in America especially at my job are batshit crazy white and black again is isn't all of them but the majority of them then you have foreign women who were raised here that act this way as well.

So even though Kidd does teach how to deal with the environment in terms of observation what Rion and the guy from the other site about getting women from abroad were not totally off on this matter because of dumbshit like this.

But really like you said if foreign women are really into Americans because
You could possibly provide them a better life then they aren't no better really, maybe mentally stable but they use you all the same.

It's come to the point I don't want anything to do with them, not even sex I just admire what I like about their bodies and keep it moving unless you want to do what the kidd does and gradually pull her from the matrix.

Right now at this time in my life, I want nothing else to do with them maybe friends and that's it but for the most part I'm into brazilians, asians, Latin myself take this info and do with it what you will.

My friends make a big deal about me not getting no ass but I truthfully don't see the big deal other than temporary pleasure that to me is too much work just to get your Dick wet.

Anyway I'm out ( Drops the MIC )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:11 pm 

Most rappers are really Famous Tricks. their actions do tell.

Steve Harvey's book is Bullshit.
Tyler Perry is distributing Bullshit.
I've had my share of women with the mentality of the one portrayed in the clip.
no matter how the man looks, or his dealings, once he has money all is gravy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:11 pm 

Resonance wrote:
So even though Kidd does teach how to deal with the environment in terms of observation what Rion and the guy from the other site about getting women from abroad were not totally off on this matter
you are talking about the guy from http://www.happierabroad.com/

well it does seem tempting sometimes (I'm not from America but women here are also not that great-in general). But The Kidd was right when he pointed out the fact that if you marry a
foreigner woman and bring her to America or my country (doesn't matter where you live), there is no guarantee that she won't change and become like the women around you.

See the guy from http://www.happierabroad.com/
lives with his wife in the Philippines and Rion is still not married, so we don't know what would have happened if they brought these women back to the USA and if they would not change.

The Kidd had a story about two guys he went to the army with which married foreigner woman and then when the brough them to America they changed and the marriage didn't last.

I think the best thing (for you) is to find a woman who was raised in America but has traditional\good values. I don't know if The Kidd's woman is a good example because he needs to put a lot of work on her...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 pm 

Quote:
I think the best thing (for you) is to find a woman who was raised in America but has traditional\good values. I don't know if The Kidd's woman is a good example because he needs to put a lot of work on her...
The first sentence is true...the second sentence is debatable. :geek:

I don't feel like I'm putting a lot of work with my woman per se...I'm just doing what I have to do to ensure a solid foundation for our relationship. The things I 'work on' with her are things she is not aware of and are by-products of her environment and being plugged into The Matrix since birth...I mean it kinda just comes with the territory. My girl overall is wonderful...a down ass chick through and through. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:42 pm 

Quote:
you are talking about the guy from http://www.happierabroad.com/
Yes this is that person he wasn't off about this considering that video posted and personal experience from myself.
Quote:
well it does seem tempting sometimes (I'm not from America but women here are also not that great-in general). But The Kidd was right when he pointed out the fact that if you marry a
foreigner woman and bring her to America or my country (doesn't matter where you live), there is no guarantee that she won't change and become like the women around you

I never said he was wrong, ;) considering women are submissive by nature its very believable that women adapt to the current situation around their environment. That is why I like The Kidd's and Peregrinus' methods they teach to dig within yourself and to be happy with yourself to understand that control in this world is an illusion.

But to bend this matrix to your will so you can dodge bullets, leap buildings, and fly, 8-) Until you have this foundation the results will be the same no matter where you go. If your observations aren't up to par and that mindset isn't there no matter what you will go down, when those things are in place you have nothing to fear and nothing to lose everything in this world is temporary regardless just enjoy it while you have it.
Quote:
I think the best thing (for you) is to find a woman who was raised in America but has traditional\good values.
This is the best advice you are correct but I have a feeling once I read this book I really won't give a damn if a woman finds me attractive or not I read just an excerpt of that book and my eyes have been opened like nothing before the truth about marriage and basically how us men are no more than workhorse for these bitches. So no matter what if they do like me I know its because of the value I bring not myself personally so I say fuck it just roll with it enjoy the feelings of what it brings in that moment but to always remember that there is no true love.

I don't care if I have 1 or not it doesn't matter anymore I am focusing on myself and myself only if one does come along great, like I said its too much bullshit to deal with just to get your dick wet.

I think I will just stay single the best thing I will ever do with a woman is have a baby but I will make sure I have custody so I don't worry about child support or anything.