Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:13 pm 

In the book 'the manipulated man' she says:
Quote:
A woman will certainly feel happy when she has an orgasm - but it is not the most intense pleasure she knows. A cocktail party, or buying a new pair of aubergine-colored patent-leather boots, rates far higher.
This doesn't make sense, how is that possible?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:28 pm 

Are you serious? Last I checked, most women don't stick around for orgasms. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:31 pm 

Hey Sniper, I am going to add my two cents if you do not mind. I also am reading this book currently. I look at it this way. A woman will derive her sense of well-being from how connected she is to life. Her happiness stems from the quality of her relationships, whether that be with men, food, clothes, her home, etc. That is why for a woman shoes are so important. It is something that men can never truly relate to (unless they are gay) because for a woman the right pair of shoes can mean the different between a wonderful evening, or a horrible experince (at least she will perceive it that way based on the connectedness or lack there of).

A man for the most part gets fulfillment from living out his purpose in life, and overcoming challenges. It is not so much how he is connected to his best pair of Nike's.

Any woman can orgasm with a man who knows what he is doing, but the more connected that woman is to that man will make the orgasm that much more intense. Sometimes the feeling she has with a dress that makes her feel absolutely wonderful about herself means more than sex with a man minus connection. I hope this explains it, I apologize if it does not.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:32 pm 

But Kidd:

the feeling of an orgasm is much stronger than the feeling of buying something or drinking something. :?:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:49 pm 

Sniper, I think you have more to see beyond the surface......as for getting bought drinks and other favors being done for her that can be associated with a feeling of Power. :twisted:

The sense of satisfaction from a certain level of Power gained could be the women's equivalent to what a man gets living out his purpose, correct me if I'm wrong lol.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:59 pm 

Sniper...I worry about you sometimes. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:01 pm 
Site Admin

Its true.

Also until you have seen and experienced a woman have an orgasm without any physical contact, you have not lived.

Then compare this to how she reacts when she finds 'that outfit', the dress, the shoes, the whole package... and when she wears it, how she feels, how her emotions are tweaked.

I have seen a woman orgasm as part of the feeling she gets from the outfit she is wearing, it was lost in the other feelings she was experiencing at the time. A bonus but not the be all and end all.

-

One of the biggest fallacies in my view is that men have this view that if they fuck the woman well enough she will stick around. I laugh watching them when she walks away for someone else.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:17 pm 

Sniper wrote:
In the book 'the manipulated man' she says:
Quote:
A woman will certainly feel happy when she has an orgasm - but it is not the most intense pleasure she knows. A cocktail party, or buying a new pair of aubergine-colored patent-leather boots, rates far higher.
This doesn't make sense, how is that possible?
Are we at the part again, where you start taking information on dating/sex from women again? :?
Sounds like bs to me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:34 pm 

Sounds like you aren't up on this particular author and her once controversial book I'm afraid. Here's the short version: She ratted out women's secret social matrix so hard that she is STILL receiving death threats from various women's groups to this day.

If that doesn't make you wanna read it...then I give up! :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:59 am 

from the book
Quote:
One of man's worst mistakes, and one he makes over and over again, is to assume
that woman is his equal, that is, a human being of equal mental and emotional
capacity. A man may observe his wife, listen to her, judge her feelings by her
reactions, but in all this he is judging her only by outward symptoms, for he is using
his own scale of values.