Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:48 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:50 am 

Hey guys, so yesterday I had a talk with a female friends of mine. And I remembered something that The Kidd talked about when we discussed the vale theory.
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=899

I was kind of aware of it before but yesterday it just hit me for some reason and I understood this better than before on a deep level. I'll explain why..

first here is what The Kidd wrote on that thread:
Quote:
Perhaps, but since women ultimately have the say so in whether a relationship progresses or not, and in most cases are definitely getting more out of the man than the man is getting out of her, they win!
Now when it comes to mainstream courtship and dating which is what 90%-95% of men are doing today with women: they pay for women when they take them out, they are listening to their drama (because they think that they have to...), they let women get away with stuff, they chase them and give them affection and etc..

But here is the punch line:

If and when they finally get sex they feel as if the woman is giving them something (like a reward for good behavior). But when you really think about it - women love and enjoy sex as much or even more than men. So the woman is getting so much from the guy And even in the sex act - the woman is still getting as much or even more than the guy.

So what's really going on here?

Women get much more from the relationship than a guy (talking about the majority of guys not the minority of alpha males).

How come I didn't see this before I ask myself now. I guess another layer of reality which I was not ready to see 100% just got revealed to me because I'm ready now.

Thanks Kidd ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:32 pm 

Another thing too is that when a girl is single, she is worried that her friends who all have boyfriends, her family, everybody for that matter will think there is something wrong with her, so there is a lot of pressure on her to find a man; especially if she is reaching or in her 30's...whereas a guy being single is no big deal, you can just be labeled a player, etc... Like George Clooney. So they also get that out of a relationship, social acceptance and not being viewed as an outcast.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:05 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
Another thing too is that when a girl is single, she is worried that her friends who all have boyfriends, her family, everybody for that matter will think there is something wrong with her, so there is a lot of pressure on her to find a man; especially if she is reaching or in her 30's...whereas a guy being single is no big deal, you can just be labeled a player, etc... Like George Clooney. So they also get that out of a relationship, social acceptance and not being viewed as an outcast.
in other words 'status' (kind of...)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:56 pm 

Sniper wrote:

If and when they finally get sex they feel as if the woman is giving them something (like a reward for good behavior). But when you really think about it - women love and enjoy sex as much or even more than men. So the woman is getting so much from the guy And even in the sex act - the woman is still getting as much or even more than the guy.
i don't think that women fully enjoy sex when a man have that midnset. and he don't fully enjoy, the most common escenario is the man trying to not come to fast

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:01 pm 

rant wrote:
Sniper wrote:

i don't think that women fully enjoy sex when a man have that midnset. and he don't fully enjoy, the most common escenario is the man trying to not come to fast
...which goes back and ties into this:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... of+science
:ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:05 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
...which goes back and ties into this:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... of+science
:ugeek:
brilliant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:40 am 

rant wrote:
the most common escenario is the man trying to not come to fast
Believe it or not, some guys have the opposite problem.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."