Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:29 pm 

really? :roll:

that's how a brother and sister act?
American pop culture is getting worse every year. And that's what little kids are watching?
dam..

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2011/06/06/mi ... imberlake/

what's going to happen to sociaty's values in 10 years from now?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:30 am 

These awards always have some lame ass publicity stunt. I honestly don't know what to think of society's values in America right now. The thing about America is we have the freedom to do stupid stuff like this. I think America approaches a lot of taboo subjects and so our values seem a little fucked up. As the generations come into this world we are gradually desensitized to violence and sex.

Imagine 10 years from now grabbing another girls tits is a way to say hello lol. But when you think about it, it's still a form of social conditioning. We are told it's unacceptable and wrong to do something, so we don't do it. I'm sure cavemen didn't think about values, they probably went around grabbing as many tits as possible until they were clubbed to death because of jealousy. Of course we are more evolved, more intellectual, and we should know better, but only by societies definition of "normal".

So in my view of things I see it more as freedom than losing values. Then again those two are practically the same, freedom tends to result from absence of values. I'd think a serial killer feels pretty damn free because societies values never made sense to him and he just does whatever the fuck he wants.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:52 pm 

I think that was pretty awesome, watch it again and see how he "gets away" with something under the guise of "brother and sister", and then she reciprocates. I wonder how much of america bought that?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:14 pm 

he is justin timberlake he can do whatever the fuck he wants, and she obviously recieves what she wants(public attenttion), it's the same as britney spears kissing every girl while preforming, it's just lame unless the media focus on that, then it's popular and "freedom"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:21 pm 

ya, he's a lame-o Clout FTW

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:20 pm 

this popped in my mind while taking a piss, don't know ahy :mrgreen:

unconsciously to them, the message they send is from the core of the matrix

you are a powerfull man, i let you touch my tits, but i got you from your balls

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:41 pm 

rant wrote:

Ya, this might go deeper than what I first thought. Sure he "gets away with it" but something in me just goes "ick" when i watch it. And that's interesting that you say she gots him from his balls. I wonder if someone could find a counter-example of a powerful man - have a feeling a guy that has it right would not need to cop a feel if you know what i mean

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:43 pm 

rant wrote:
he is justin timberlake he can do whatever the fuck he wants, and she obviously recieves what she wants(public attenttion), it's the same as britney spears kissing every girl while preforming, it's just lame unless the media focus on that, then it's popular and "freedom"
exacly, he can say and do whatever he wants because he is a celebrity and people find it amusing however if I went to a girl and did the same thing- she can and probably will sue me for sexual harassment. Heck, people got sued for sexual harassment for doing things that are much less provocative than this.

I heard of a guy who got sued for sexual harassment just because he told a girl she has nice tits- he didn't even touch her. It was all over the newspaper and she won the trial...
(note: he said that to her while seeing her at the pool with a bathing suit that was showing her tits very good).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:58 pm 

Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:
exacly, he can say and do whatever he wants because he is a celebrity and people find it amusing however if I went to a girl and did the same thing- she can and probably will sue me for sexual harassment. Heck, people got sued for sexual harassment for doing things that are much less provocative than this.

I heard of a guy who got sued for sexual harassment just because he told a girl she has nice tits- he didn't even touch her. It was all over the newspaper and she won the trial...
(note: he said that to her while seeing her at the pool with a bathing suit that was showing her tits very good).
Holy shit.. I did this couple of times in funny way, I think I will stop, never heard of this incident.. Dude I'm happy I don't live in america

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:50 pm 

Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:

If you KNOW which girls wouldn't MIND you touching their tits, you would have no problem. There are a couple of women I see at work occasionally and I slap them their asses regularly...HARD. :mrgreen:

Full disclosure: I have NEVER been accused, much less charged with sexual harassment. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:

If you KNOW which girls wouldn't MIND you touching their tits, you would have no problem. There are a couple of women I see at work occasionally and I slap them their asses regularly...HARD. :mrgreen:

Full disclosure: I have NEVER been accused, much less charged with sexual harassment. :ugeek:
Right. a guy can get away with anything...if he's okay with it

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm 

Quote:
Right. a guy can get away with anything...if SHE'S okay with it
Fix'd. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:06 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Right. a guy can get away with anything...if SHE'S okay with it
Fix'd. 8-)
Nice!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:09 pm 

Actually, there was a chick I went to school with last year who has a NICE rack...I knew she was jockin me too. One day I was chillin outside the school building with her and another female "fan" and somehow the topic moved to her tits. I said, "Those are real, huh?" She said, "Yep!"...I raised my right hand up to tit level and said, "Would you mind?"

...all she did was grin and stick her chest out...the other chick who was standing there asked me how they felt...I told her that they felt great. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:14 pm 

StephenP wrote:
rant wrote:

Ya, this might go deeper than what I first thought. Sure he "gets away with it" but something in me just goes "ick" when i watch it. And that's interesting that you say she gots him from his balls. I wonder if someone could find a counter-example of a powerful man - have a feeling a guy that has it right would not need to cop a feel if you know what i mean
yes,it's not the physical act itself, men would say JT is so lucky she is hot, and girls are like fucking bitch but i'm jealous of her power, so womem have them from the balls they have the power and men don't khow it, not talking about JT in particular but the general reaction of men and women to that acting

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:31 pm 

I see what you are saying about power roles, but to me it's just an act or charade. Just like what he pulled with Janet Jackson. I see it as his shock factor routines a la lady gaga.

See before it used to be the kiss, like Brody with Halle Berry and Madonna with Britney and Cristina Aguilera. Now its the grab of the crotch and tits, rosario dawson and paul rudd did it, and now justin timberlake.

Justin Timberlake can get laid like a rock star for all I care but I still don't see him a as male role model. The guy is very effeminate and it can be seen in his mannerisms and tone of voice.

I do agree that you can so act like this when women are OK with it. In college I used to do it a lot when dancing. Made the occasional brush on the underside of the boob and as things got heavy just grabbed them. Some women were OK with it, others weren't.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:16 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Actually, there was a chick I went to school with last year who has a NICE rack...I knew she was jockin me too. One day I was chillin outside the school building with her and another female "fan" and somehow the topic moved to her tits. I said, "Those are real, huh?" She said, "Yep!"...I raised my right hand up to tit level and said, "Would you mind?"

...all she did was grin and stick her chest out...the other chick who was standing there asked me how they felt...I told her that they felt great. 8-)

Excellent post.