Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Is Sex a Must?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:02 pm 
diego wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
Interesting post and discussion which reveals a lot.

To me, sex is not a must. It is not what I am focussed on.

To the women it is, given time this grows more and more within them.

Let them worry about how to get it out of you, rather than chasing it from them.

Develop yourself as a man and be happy with your life without women.
I am really curious Peregrinus and Kidd, to see if you got to that point after having an abundance of sex. If you have sex then it is not a must, but if you don't, then you want it and move towards chasing for some, well because you aren't getting any.

Would this change if you wanted sex but weren't getting laid?

Curious to hear your thoughts.
I'm still trying to figure this question out and what you are asking. My answer is below.

If you're not a virgin then you know what sex feels like, and you know what you're missing out on. Really understanding sex and not putting it on a pedestal and consequently not putting women on a pedestal builds your world in a better place. Every time I blow down to 0 bitches I stop and think to myself, "Damn, life is good. I have nothing to stress. I already experienced getting laid. I'd be better off without these bitches on my nut sack."

Before I was fucking regularly and was still a virgin I had a similar mindset. This shit doesn't matter and I thought to myself, "I haven't fucked a girl yet so I don't know what I'm missing out on. I'll get the pussy when I'm ready for it. I'd probably be better off without women."

To a certain extent, after I really had a mindset change and started fucking girls I really started believing that I would be better off without women. The way I treat women now is so psychologically damaging but so personally empowering for them that I know they will never forget me, and they could possibly become better women for knowing me.

I sleep good at night knowing the two aforementioned facts.
I sleep good at night knowing my females are starting to give me gifts now and want to see me live comfortably.
I sleep good at night knowing that I've given the women I've been involved with the best sex they ever had.
I sleep good at night knowing that these women wish they could be more than just friends with me.
I sleep good at night knowing that these women are thinking of ways to have a better time with me.
I sleep good at night knowing that I'm working as hard as possible to improve my life.
I sleep good at night knowing that I'm making good connections with honest, hard working, upstanding people.
I sleep good at night knowing that I'm not just dreaming of my best reality anymore and that I'm building it from the ground up.
I sleep good at night knowing that life has is downsides and upsides and that I can weather the storms and ride the waves of success.

I sleep good at night........

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:03 pm 
Site Admin

diego wrote:
I am really curious Peregrinus and Kidd, to see if you got to that point after having an abundance of sex.
Nope!
diego wrote:
If you have sex then it is not a must, but if you don't, then you want it and move towards chasing for some, well because you aren't getting any.
See above
diego wrote:
Would this change if you wanted sex but weren't getting laid?
See above

I would refer you to my Celibacy Posts diego : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =811#p7243

That is not a place of abundance ;p
-
The Kidd!! wrote:
When I realized that I would have to work much harder than I would want to just for a chance to POSSIBLY get laid, I let it go.
Here is that phrase I keep repeating like a Mantra.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Funny thing is, once I truly didn't care whether I got laid or not, opportunities would present themselves.
Right

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:16 pm 

Quote:
I'm still trying to figure this question out and what you are asking. My answer is below.
No offense rkd...but you weren't asked. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:29 pm 
I'm contributing to the discussion. I have asked for yours and Peregrinus's input before, and I appreciated the comments I received from other members.

If this was a private thread someone should have said so.:ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:17 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
I'm contributing to the discussion. I have asked for yours and Peregrinus's input before, and I appreciated the comments I received from other members.

If this was a private thread someone should have said so.:ugeek:
@rkd1990

this isn't to put you down or imply that what you say is not good. Your posts are great :)

diego asked Kidd and Grinus because they are the most advanced guys here (due to rich life experience). It took them Years to figure this stuff out while We (that includes Me too) are just starting to see everything now.

That's why diego didn't ask me (for example). So don't take this the wrong way, if someone asks Peregrinus and Kidd it's meant for them to reply ;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:50 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Interesting post and discussion which reveals a lot.

To me, sex is not a must. It is not what I am focussed on.

To the women it is, given time this grows more and more within them.

Let them worry about how to get it out of you, rather than chasing it from them.

Develop yourself as a man and be happy with your life without women.
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:31 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
The way I treat women now is so psychologically damaging but so personally empowering for them that I know they will never forget me, and they could possibly become better women for knowing me.

rkd, aint that the trufe!
:lol: :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:11 pm 

"take a trip down memory lane"

-
Sniper wrote: *
Quote:
For us to be happier concerning the women issue, instead of trying to achieve that through thinking about women and sex, all we have to do is stop thinking about women and sex! In my opinion, the more we detach ourselves from women and from sex obsession
I think "detachment" comes naturally - once we see the bigger picture.

If I try to avoid ("detach myself from") women, or anything else, I'm only making my life smaller and running away. This site shows us how to deal with women, so we can have our best interest at heart while living our life.

I have to deal with women one way or another, so it makes sense to me to learn more about the things we discuss here.

A more effective route than trying to detach myself from them is to question why I'm thinking about women so much and go down that road.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:06 pm 

Thinking aloud and typing my thoughts...

Why did the word "detach" stick out to me?

It stuck out, because I thought I was practicing 'detachment', but really I was avoiding deeper things. I was avoiding feelings/things, but I thought I was being detached.

What did I learn from this experience?

I learned I made no real progress with the way I was choosing to go. It took more work to go the way I did, and it returned less. I also feel like I wasted time, but then I also think it was the way I had to learn.

To bring it around to the beginning topic. I learned sex isn't a must as well. There's a lot of things I can go without and still be ok, I might be uncomfortable for a little while, but it won't be the end of the world and I will adjust to the new way.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:26 pm 
Site Admin

TheDude wrote: *
I learned I made no real progress with the way I was choosing to go. It took more work to go the way I did, and it returned less. I also feel like I wasted time, but then I also think it was the way I had to learn.
Quote:
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
Im my view, it is not wasted if you have now removed an option that did not work for you. you learned something and narrowed the good choices down.
TheDude wrote: *
I learned sex isn't a must as well.
Bravo

How has that changed or affected your view (viewing from post realisation) from before?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:14 am 

peregrinus wrote: *
Im my view, it is not wasted if you have now removed an option that did not work for you. you learned something and narrowed the good choices down.
True. I felt more disappointed than anything, but as I think of it now...it doesn't do me any good to stay feeling disappointed.

After typing what I typed below I feel it was an experience that I learned a lesson I may see again in another area of my life - it wasted wasted, I needed to go through it.

-
(thinking to myself & typing)

Why am I disappointed?

I'm disappointed, because I feel I wasted time trying to beat around the bush and not moving forward.

Why did I try to beat around the bush so much?

Because, I wasn't ready to face the things I was avoiding.
-

peregrinus wrote:
How has that changed or affected your view (viewing from post realisation) from before?
I was using sex to distract myself from deeper things. Deep down I knew this, but didn't want to face it in the past. Now that I'm not running away anymore, my desire for sex has decreased to a more natural place - or at least for the time being. ;)