Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:47 am 
I stated to tack this post on other fashion thread but instead I'd thought I'd go ahead and start a new one. I pretty sure everyone's familiar with Farragamo and Gucci shoes but are brands thatI feel could make you look either very classy or rather at least rather unique.

[url=www.http://imaihiroki.com]Imai Hiroki[/url]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

Gaziano & Girling

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

Last edited by The lesser Evil on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:59 am 
Jay Kos

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

Marc Guyot

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:11 pm 
Borsalino

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

Koji Suzuki

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:51 pm 

Some slick lookin shoes there but they seem a tad uncomfortable.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:35 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Some slick lookin shoes there but they seem a tad uncomfortable.
Yeah. Those long, pointy shoes aren't mainstream fashion, but they certainly stand out. If you want to get noticed, all these clothes are excellent for that purpose.

I love the Jay Kos collection. Looked at their web site, but it seems that you have to go to the store in person to buy anything.

I'm very interested in fashion. I dress better than many people I've seen in my town, and I live in a pretty well-populated area.

Come to think of it, why is there not a fashion section?

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:45 pm 

hehe actually I would never put that colourful shoes on my feet, never ever. Mother nature gave me a gift that helps a lot in part of the world I live. Having slightly brown skin colour is a good advantage here:):)

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:55 pm 

rekieter wrote:
hehe actually I would never put that colourful shoes on my feet, never ever. Mother nature gave me a gift that helps a lot in part of the world I live. Having slightly brown skin colour is a good advantage here:):)
Actually, I would recommend brighter colors on a man with darker skin. Shades of orange and pink especially.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:42 pm 

Stylish.. But I'd rather wear Ed Hardy shoes, and cool looking t-shirts/hoodies etc, for everyday wear..
But hell I love suits, given the oppurtunity to wear (Actually, giving myself the oppurtunity, I know :D )

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:00 am 

I'm all about dressing up when the situation calls for it but as far as shoes, I wouldn't sacifice comfort for flash.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:12 am 

Seems almost like over dressing.

I personally like Supra hightops

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:34 am 
Samurai Jeans

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

Eton Shirts

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:51 am 
Iron Heart

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:08 am 
Morpheus wrote:
Seems almost like over dressing.

I personally like Supra hightops

((sigh)) That's all find and dandy, but you got to step up it a few notches if you want to attract superior talent, bottomline. That doesn't mean you must be suited and booted 24/7 but you may want to trade that juvenile t shirt with the weird print on it for a nice button up and a suit jacket. You don't have to wear a pair of $2000.00 bespoke Alligator shoes but you may want to invest in a quality pair of loafers and keep the hi tops for the ball court. It's safe to say it will change people's perception of you... females especially.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:09 am 
Alchemist wrote:
I'm all about dressing up when the situation calls for it but as far as shoes, I wouldn't sacifice comfort for flash.
Then flash in comfort....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:20 am 

The lesser Evil wrote:
((sigh)) That's all find and dandy, but you got to step up it a few notches if you want to attract superior talent, bottomline.
Exactly. As far as I'm concerned, there's no such thing as "overdressing". The people of this forum really underestimate the power of dressing well.

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:32 am 
Quote:
I love the Jay Kos collection. Looked at their web site, but it seems that you have to go to the store in person to buy anything.
Jay Kos is ostentatious on purpose. Peep the Alligator and ostrich matching vest jeans and the mink dinner jacket below. Most of his stuff is made for wealthy dandies, Rockstars ,Pimps (see Willie Dynamite). It might be better you show a tailor some Jay Kos stuff you like and have him make something like that for you. You can also call the store and I'm sure he will send you stuff. You should visit him next time your in NYC.

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

Jay Kos's look is an extremely pimpish one. Take a look at Jay's Gator.

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:55 am 

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
Exactly. As far as I'm concerned, there's no such thing as "overdressing". The people of this forum really underestimate the power of dressing well.
Patrice O'Neal on overdressing :
Quote:
” I told my girl that one time. I bought my girl diamonds and shit. I bought my girl diamonds. I get my girl nice stuff, man. And she went “Ooh, I blingin’ bigger than you!” And I go, “You couldn’t bling bigger than me if I bought you a diamond hat.”
Posts on cloaking :
The Kidd!! wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
TheDude wrote:
Yes it seems society doesn't want any real MEN lurking among the crowds, because then they are a threat to the structure. :twisted:
The nail that stands tall gets hammered down.
Hence the need to cloak yourself...love it! 8-)

Remember guys...even Superman dressed down and wore glasses. ;)

And
Quote:
...and try to remember...the vibe I naturally give off is probably at least 10 times stronger than yours because my mindset is solidified...if experience hadn't taught me that I need to go the extra mile to cloak, I wouldn't. :geek:

I'm all about making my walk thru life as painless as possible. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:45 am 

Ok, before I write lol. Some of this stuff I really like there's one suit up there that is straight ballin' if I was going somewhere that required me to dress up. I would honestly pick from the stuff up there. 8-)
The lesser Evil wrote:
((sigh)) That's all find and dandy, but you got to step up it a few notches if you want to attract superior talent, bottomline.

Or I could just role reverse lol.

The lesser Evil wrote:
That doesn't mean you must be suited and booted 24/7 but you may want to trade that juvenile t shirt with the weird print on it for a nice button up and a suit jacket.

Nah, I'm good.

The lesser Evil wrote:
You don't have to wear a pair of $2000.00 bespoke Alligator shoes but you may want to invest in a quality pair of loafers and keep the hi tops for the ball court. It's safe to say it will change people's perception of you... females especially.
I like my high tops better, if she's looking at my shoes instead of appreciating me, then my shoes have turned into a handy screening tool.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:49 am 

And what Goldenboy said.

Last night while cloaked, a couple guys bumped into me and then tried to pin the blame on me.

I was able to defuse the situation with ninja like skill, and it was made much easier by my appearance.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:45 am 
Quote:
Or I could just role reverse lol.

Dressing well is reversing the roles the as well. Woman usually dress better than men you however would be a clear exception. Of course everyone's goals are different.