It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:12 am 

Falang= Foreign, Gaijin; WaiGuoRen;

There are Thai women in Finland too who have escaped the
circumstances, but they say they want to work and earn
money themselves too, which they do, of course, and learn this
language (Finnish is propably the 3rd hardest language to learn
but not impossible. Big challenges for a foreigner .)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:11 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Aztech, the irony is getting to me now, think about these facts:

-we're made to feel guilty for thoughts of fucking

-we're made to believe we need pussy like an oasis in the desert, when it's actually an abundant source

and whilst all of this is going on we're meant to believe that women are frigid and inhibited, that they don't want sex, that they don't enjoy it and possess sex, like sex is a posession they portion to the men who work hard enough for it or those who they feel deserve it, I can't word it exactly as I'm thinking it but shit man, how fucking ridiculous is that???
Oh and we talked about this on another thread and it should be in here:

women love and enjoy sex as much as guys (or even more than guys). So a woman is not doing you a favor by giving you sex and it's not something guys have to work hard to earn.

Yet it's the social program that makes guys beleive that women don't want sex and that they have to work hard to earn it or that the woman is doing them a favor if she gives them sex.

I think that guys like TML and The Kidd have understood this a long time ago and that's why they got more success.

David X was also trying to get this point accrose (in his hardcore style).

let's all remember this from now on......

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:33 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
women love and enjoy sex as much as guys (or even more than guys). So a woman is not doing you a favor by giving you sex and it's not something guys have to work hard to earn.

Yet it's the social program that makes guys beleive that women don't want sex and that they have to work hard to earn it or that the woman is doing them a favor if she gives them sex.
Just think...
if you were capable of MIND BLOWING orgasms, without having to do anything.

and have MANY of them BACK TO BACK, till they become a continuous blur.

DO you think you would enjoy that?

Would you enjoy it more than the guy who squirts once, twice, possibly more and then is finished.

Now tell me that women do not get more enjoyment and emotional fulfullment from GOOD sex.

The ones that tell me different have either never tasted it or are being silly little girls and trying to mislead me and themselves.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:39 pm 

peregrinus wrote: *
Just think...
if you were capable of MIND BLOWING orgasms, without having to do anything.

and have MANY of them BACK TO BACK, till they become a continuous blur.

DO you think you would enjoy that?

Would you enjoy it more than the guy who squirts once, twice, possibly more and then is finished.
The Kinsey Interview Series: A Conversation with Nicole Prause
Quote:
Myth: Women’s orgasms are reached by many different paths and have greater potential to be multiple.

Science: Women define their orgasms very differently than men. Men tend to only report orgasm when they have contractions. When you require that contractions occur to define orgasm, men and women are not looking very different at all in terms of orgasm characteristics in my lab. For example, the contraction patterns are indistinguishable by gender. This makes sense, because orgasm is a reflex.
What is an orgasm? A neuroscientist explains what's really going on when you climax
Quote:
"We always tell this story that the idea of multiple orgasms in men [and people who have penises] is quite rare," Dr Prause says. "And I don’t think that’s the case anymore. Mostly because women who say they have multiple orgasms, we find they’re not actually having contractions. My sense is these women are having some kind of pleasurable experience - I don’t think they’re lying to us or deceiving the trials - but they’re not having actual physical climax."

Currently, there is no scientific definition for multiple orgasms. "Something we’re speculating about is those who seem to have the longest latency between those multiple orgasms may be having separate events," Dr Prause explains. "When there's five to 10 minutes between orgasms and contractions, I would say they are pretty separate events.
Episode 60: The Science of Orgasms
Quote:
I think if you limit the claims to these contractile orgasms, men and women are pretty similar in the rate they are able to have multiple experiences. My bet is 10 years from now we are going to say it wasn't a gender difference. I think it's a definitional problem. I don't think we have an actual gender difference in multiple orgasm capacity. I think the most likely case is that women are not as capable as we currently believe they are. (16:15)