Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:48 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:26 pm 

Hey guys,

anyone who went into Rion's stuff has probably heard so many times the concept of 'nature and energy' and the power of nature goes beyond social matrix, etc...

well, I don't want to flame natural grounding but I don't beleive anymore that looking at smiley
Asian women in music videos is the power of nature, energy, etc....

If anything it's The Kidd's stuff that made me feel much more in touch with my masculine energy and gave me results.

and I don't beleive anymore that nature can 100% bypass the social matrix. After all we live in a western industrial sociaty not in caveman days.

I had sex with my ex on Friday night and she said: 'I love your energy'. That's great :) but the thing is:
I'm not even sure what that means anymore :|

when she said 'she loves my energy' after sex what does that mean?
does she really love my 'energy' or does she love my inner traits?
Maybe energy is the way you present yourself?

what is Nature and energy to you and how did it get you results in the real world?
(I ask because a lot of guys are saying that 'natural grounding' is nature and energy but it never gave them any results in the real world with physical relationships or dating women)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:51 pm 

She loves your traits my man.

To me energy is like a vibe...indifference is a vibe, neeediness is a vibe, hate is a vibe etc

One of the best things I have ever read was from a book called "The way of the superior man" by a guy named David Deida. In it he says that in any relationship there is a masculine and feminine polarity (or an energy = vibe) The masculine energy is freedom, purpose, non-neediness / Whereas the femenine energy is love, closeness, intimacy.

Now the thing is there can only be those 2 vibes, and one of you have to display each....ie there can't be 2 femenine or 2 maculine energy's in a relationship, and the problem is that if you're afraid of losing your girl and start taking on the femenine vibe of wanting intimicay and closeness, she will have no choice but to animate the masculine vibe and want space....eventually losing attraction for you and wanting freedom....whereas if you can get in the right mindset about being happy with her but not needing her of being afraid of losing her, you'll be able to accentuate the masculine polarity which will make her accentuate the femenine and want you more, ie closeness, love, intimacy. Totally made sense to me.

By the way Sniper, I'm a bit old school and don't know much of the newer lingo so this may sound stupid....but can you explain to me what the social matrix is? Thanks man.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:55 pm 

Thanks ManniJa that makes sense :)

social matrix in a nutshell is modern media that we have today that puts women on a pedestal and emasculates men. You can see it in TV shows, wussy songs, MTV music videos, advertisement, etc...

you can see Rion's video in which he explains what the social matrix is all about:
(this is not a recommendation to buy his stuff, just to understand the social matrix a bit better):

http://www.rionwilliams.com/index.php?o ... Itemid=129

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:38 pm 

Ahh k, thanks dude! Yeah it's pretty sickening, actually I thought about that last night (Didn't know that was what you guys were referring to the matrix as though) because I was driving and listening to the radio when this song called Picture came on by Kid Rock and Sheryll Crow... as I'm listening to the lyrics I can't help but think that this guy, who comes out to his concerts wearing a fucking pimp outfit, and calls himself the American bad-ass, spews this shit out of his mouth "I put your picture away sat down and cried today I cant look at you while I'm lying next to her" And well I'm sure you and everyone else know that the rest of the song is like that as well.

The shit is being forced down our throats everywhere you turn even by people who call themselves bad-asses, disgusts me!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:15 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
Ahh k, thanks dude! Yeah it's pretty sickening, actually I thought about that last night (Didn't know that was what you guys were referring to the matrix as though) because I was driving and listening to the radio when this song called Picture came on by Kid Rock and Sheryll Crow... as I'm listening to the lyrics I can't help but think that this guy, who comes out to his concerts wearing a fucking pimp outfit, and calls himself the American bad-ass, spews this shit out of his mouth "I put your picture away sat down and cried today I cant look at you while I'm lying next to her" And well I'm sure you and everyone else know that the rest of the song is like that as well.

The shit is being forced down our throats everywhere you turn even by people who call themselves bad-asses, disgusts me!

yea man, it's like everytime you open the radio you have some wussy guy crying that he can't get the girl or some woman who sings how much she hates men or how she is better than men.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:33 am 

Even in 300 before Leonidis kicks the messenger into the hole he looks back to his wife for the approvel first...lol Like what the fuck man? I think you can pretty much only listen to ganngster rap and watch action movies before 1995 to not see any of that shit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:36 am 

ManniJa wrote:
She loves your traits my man.

To me energy is like a vibe...indifference is a vibe, neeediness is a vibe, hate is a vibe etc

One of the best things I have ever read was from a book called "The way of the superior man" by a guy named David Deida. In it he says that in any relationship there is a masculine and feminine polarity (or an energy = vibe) The masculine energy is freedom, purpose, non-neediness / Whereas the femenine energy is love, closeness, intimacy.

Now the thing is there can only be those 2 vibes, and one of you have to display each....ie there can't be 2 femenine or 2 maculine energy's in a relationship, and the problem is that if you're afraid of losing your girl and start taking on the femenine vibe of wanting intimicay and closeness, she will have no choice but to animate the masculine vibe and want space....eventually losing attraction for you and wanting freedom....whereas if you can get in the right mindset about being happy with her but not needing her of being afraid of losing her, you'll be able to accentuate the masculine polarity which will make her accentuate the femenine and want you more, ie closeness, love, intimacy. Totally made sense to me.

By the way Sniper, I'm a bit old school and don't know much of the newer lingo so this may sound stupid....but can you explain to me what the social matrix is? Thanks man.
this is great, thanks for sharing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:16 am 

It´s not good for a woman to need a man either, or to
possess him. I want to be free.

You know how important that is to a man!

I love women, but I don´t want them to be around
me all the time, or do I have to be watching their
moves all the time. I´ve things to accomplish, and
freedom to enjoy.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:36 pm 
Site Admin

If you love someone set them free.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.