Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:05 am 

I hear this shit all the time, "I'm too nice, maybe I have to start treating women like shit to make them like me"....shit most of my friends have at some point said this to me untill I straightened them out.

I'll direct this more at newbies since it seems the longer term members have been de-pussified which I love, back to our team baby!

Forget the term Alpha and Beta and replace it with MAN and pussy. That's all it really is. Do you let women walk all over you? You're a pussy!

If a women tries to walk all over you do you tell her to pack her shit and get the fuck out while at the same time texting Sherri from down the block to come over and give your balls a rubdown? That's a man!

I'm gonna sort of freewrite rant for a bit so let me have my moment, I see a lot of guys in pain going through this shit and it bugs the hell out of me.

Another point: Here's 2 schools of thought, THE difference between a MAN (natural as some call it) and a pua...

Imagine this scenareo, you're on a 3rd date with a chick and she just won't sleep with you...she's being bitchy, testing you..

Man mindset: "My" rule is pussy on the 3rd date or it's over, I'm wasting my time, gtfo so I can give some other girl the night of her life. (It's the girls fault)

Pussy or pua mindset: This chick won't sleep with me, what's wrong with me, what can I say to her or game her into liking me. ( It's my fault)

See the difference? There is nothing wrong with you!!!! You are the fuck'n man, this bitch is just not worth your time, she's not worthy of you!

Now all of you have your own rules, I'm not saying that you have to fuck every girl the 3rd time you see her, just that you have to stick to your beliefs and not let them be bent by a girl, if she knows you believe in something and she is able to change that, she will sense it as weakness and lose respect for you....then be done with your ass shortly after.

Another thing I see is this whole treating girls badly bullshit. Listen, the only girls who like to be treated badly are low-self esteem psychotic bitches that you are better off without, trust me!

Then you have people who say that pulling a girls hair while slapping her ass and calling here your dirty little slut for the night while your fucking her is somehow mean...bullshit! Girls like a dominant guy, that's not being mean, that's giving her what she wants! Now different girls have different levels of intensity they prefer in the bedroom, but they all love to feel sexy and free.

I can't count the number of times a girl has jokingly called me an asshole and then proceeded to insert dick to mouth. Being mean to a girl is hitting her, stealing from her, verbally abusing her, making her feel bad....but talking dirty, fucking her realy good, playfully teasing her, not being a needy bitch calling her all the time, etc can be seen by pussies as treating her badly, but bioligically they need that, it's what they want and crave.

By the way, I fucking hate the term "Nice guy", becasue the nice guy people describe isn't really nice, he's jelous, devious, selfish, has a hidden agenda, all that shit. It's fine to be nice, but again, my defeninition of nice is fucking them like they've dreamed of being fucked, everything I said they needed above.

Another thing, not every girl is worthy of you. Fuck, I just came back from the store and behind the counter was this really cute redhead working. I go up to pay for my shit and tried to make small talk (She was wearing her halloween costume) and she was a fuck'n bitch. Now in my mind and in any real man's mind the thought process is "This bitch ain't worthy, fuck off". But a pussy or a pua would have thought "This girl doesn't like me, what's wrong with me, what can I do or how can I change myself to get her to like me, maybe tell this story, do this magic trick?". Like who gives a fuck about her approvel, really!

Imagine a really hot big titted blonde standing at a bar, like a 10 on any guys scale. Then this guy comes up beside her to order a drink and she says "hey how's your night (Nothing wring with making small talk, you're not giving away your power) and the guy says "Pfff, fuck off, I prefer brunettes with small tits, leave me alone". I gaurantee that 10 would be like "hahaha, ok loser, you're an idiot, fuck off". Not "What's wrong with me, how can I change myself, blah blah". Have the same thought process as that 10. Get it?

If you want to work on yourself (Body, career, etc..) That's fine, great, fantastic! But do it for YOU...not for some chick! If not, if you love your life now and a girl won't accept it, it's easy...."hit the road bitch, I'm the fuck'n man and this is how I live". Easy as that.

Anyway, just some random shit and I'm tired after writing that much...lol Night fellas, stay hard!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:58 am 

Welcome aboard, ManniJa....very well put! 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:20 pm 

Thanks Kidd, I've read some of your articles...awesome shit my man!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:13 pm 

Well thanks mayne...just trying to do my part. If you don't mind, could you post a link to the YouTube vid that brought you here?...I'd like to see what you saw. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:43 pm 

Hmm, I think it was a David X promo vid and someone made a comment that the only guys that should be listened to were David X, Cory Skyy and the kidd....I said who the fuck is the kidd? lol And the guy gave me the link to this forum.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:03 pm 

Ahhhh...I've seen that one...that guy had like an anime flavored user name right? Good stuff! Hope I didn't disappoint. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:19 pm 

haha ya I think that was him. Nah man didn't dissapoint, pimp fuck'n tight! :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:41 pm 
Site Admin

Nice post ManniJa

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:52 pm 

Thanks man :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:20 am 

ManniJa, you just described my whole reason for being on this forum!

I spent 3 years with a bitch who walked all over me and I just sat there and took it. Why? Because I was a pussy. I kept thinking "What am I doing wrong?", "What can I do to make her happy?" but the worst of it all was thinking "Don't make her mad or she isn't going to have sex with you". I have been on this forum for a little while reading the many informative posts and trying to digest them. You all have had great things for me to really think about and apply, and apply I have! To keep it short and simple she ended up cheating on me and still treating me like shit (yes I still tried making it work) :oops:

Then, I really took some time to start working on myself. I have perused this forum like crazy and I then I had a moment of clarity; that chick wasn't worthy of ME! So, in the end, I quit giving her what she had become so accustomed to...walking all over ME (needless to say suddenly she was quick to start actin right). I am proud to say it is still a LONG work in progress but I am getting my ball sac back!

Thanks for your most man, I have been a pussy for far too long, this man is comin back!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:06 am 

betrayed wrote:
ManniJa, you just described my whole reason for being on this forum! this man is comin back!
A big part of the social conditioning in today's culture is trying to make us beleive that the women are so nice and sweet. They are nicer\better than us......

While most teachers tell you that you are the problem, teachers like 'The Kidd' and 'David X' put the real reality in your face: women are not all good just because they are women and men need to get their balls back.

some posts by peregrinus and Bengal also cover that topic.

In the past, I (and I'm sure everyone) got duped by women because I (we) were too nice and thought that women are all nice and sweet. Well, that's all history now 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:29 am 

Sniper beat me to it but he's so right, don't blame yourself betrayed...unless you had the opportunity to be around the right people when you were being raised you probably got most of your view on dynamics between men and women from television or possibly friends who were pussified and let their girlfriends walk all over them which in turn gave you the wrong idea about women.

The reason I started getting into this is because I use to be a pussy with a capital fucking P!! I remember a few years back the girlfriend I had cheated on me with one of my best friends and then eventually left me for him....and you know what I said to her after I found out she cheated on me and was in the transitional phase of "deciding" which one of us to be with?? I said to her "What can I do to make you stay with me?" UGGGHHHH FUCK SAKES! If I could go back in time I'd bitch slap myself, but with shit like that if you look on the brightside (and with your experience too) it gives you a frame of refrence of how not to act.

One word of caution, when I started searching out material to learn from I read everything, and I mean everything...and to save you a lot of time there are only 4 guys worth listening too, 4 MEN if you will, that don't put the pussy up on a pedastal.

Those guys are our very own KIDD (Go to his section and read all of his shit, it's top notch), David X, a guy by the name of Steve "The Dean" Williams at the alphasyndicate.com, and Cory Skyy. EVERY other teacher or place I've been too has the idea that women are "The prize", above you...and you need to do XYZ to impress them and "Get them". Those 4 guys I just mentioned are the only ones that teach YOU are the man, and that bitch has to prove herself to YOU...not the other way around.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:01 am 

You forgot Brent Smith. His stuff helped me more than anyones, I think.