Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:07 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:20 am 

I don’t typically follow the celebrity crap in the news, but I can’t believe this Will Smith debacle. The man completely ruined his legacy with everything coming out about him and Jada.

It’s interesting to see this play out. My take on it is that Will is a man who doesn’t love and accept himself, and never has throughout all these years with that woman. He came onto the scene as a funny guy, a comedian, a clean rapper, back in the day. I think he’s always compared himself against Tupac who had a gangster image, and felt himself lacking. Jada seems to fully take advantage of that

It’s extra baffling because he’s Will freaking Smit and just goes to show that not even money or fame can cover up for you understanding your value as a man and living in that truth.

As someone who is ambitious and working on themselves and their success, it’s disheartening to see but even further reinforces why this mindset is necessary. No matter who you are

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:22 am 

Bendu22 wrote: *

It’s extra baffling because he’s Will freaking Smit and just goes to show that not even money or fame can cover up for you understanding your value as a man and living in that truth.

As someone who is ambitious and working on themselves and their success, it’s disheartening to see but even further reinforces why this mindset is necessary. No matter who you are
I'm saying!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:08 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
“I was probably about 15 years old when my first girlfriend cheated on me,” he said. “It so destroyed my concept of cause and effect in the universe, that you could be good and good stuff happens and when you’re bad, bad stuff happens. Well, that’s not true. [The way] I processed why she cheated on me was that I wasn’t good enough. I remember laying in my bed, making a decision that I would never not be good enough again, that that was the last time in my life that I would ever not be good enough.”

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:14 am 
Site Admin

Man that wounded him so deeply, he even made himself famous for the wrong reasons. :|

I remember the scene from Hitch (The movie), where it happens more or like what grinus quoted.
The Scene: [He's in the rain waiting/looking for his girlfriend, and catch them inside a car intensely making out with a more (whichever factor) she deemed a better suitor at that time] and his whole world crumbled.

Now Hitch seems more like an autobiography than a weekend movie.

Talk about not confronting the black cloud that is in frony of our eyes, always.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:25 pm 

He made his decision while still in THAT same emotional state.

Didn't rise to the occasion, fell to the level of his training.
Damage control.