Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 11:00 pm 

rant wrote: *
i was rewatching this video, and i'm curious about what you peregrinus think about the first part of the explanation of nothingnees and emptyness, becasue i fell he's rigth, becasue somtimes i fell some kind of power that is withim myself but it las only like 5 seconds, to me that feeling it's tellingme my purpuse, then it disapear maybe because the thinking and trynig to figure out what it is, i don't whant to sound pretentious or being taked like a fool but i'm curious about you, i'd like to hear more about you, and what do you think
Wow, that is so cool (that you've just "stumbled" on it)! :o

That is basically the Light Within we are all suppose to Connect too :geek:

And it isn't exactly nothingness... as you said yourself, it is a Power!

Emptyness might be the Way you get there though (emptying your mind of the bad stuff... then let the Good stuff in).

Staying Connected to that Light... that's basically... Enlightenment 8-)

peregrinus wrote: *
There is a thing in quantum mechanics, where you cannot measure something without affecting it - this is described by the tale of Shrodinger's Cat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger%27s_cat)
I see this in a similar vein, as soon as you think about what is happening then you change the flow, the flow is lost. You have to let it happen, trust it will be ok, your thoughts will do it all on their own they do not need your help.
That is so interesting. I've come to a similar conclusion regarding Judgement. Like we all like to Jugde eachother, and being Judgded is one of the worst feelings. When you can be with someone, and let them be themselves, without even a Hint of Judgdement... Well, that's one of the Greatest Gift you can give someone, really.

Quite like Children actually... they just like to Play w/o any Judgement :mrgreen:

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek: