Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:21 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:04 am 

Hi guys,

things are going great with my girl. I would like to point something out, something that I have learned mainly from David X and The Kidd.

In the past I did a huge mistake with women and it was:
I was always thinking of making them happy.

Now I still want to make them happy But this time the focus is on me, which means:
I don't try to make her happy if I'm not happy.

It is a social program to think we should make them happy even if we are not happy (not getting what we want..). Wrong, Wrong, Wrong!!!!!

You are the most importent thing in the relationship and if you are not happy don't try to make her happy.

The thing that I'm doing is this: when I'm not happy (when I give and she does not give back)
I don't try to make her happy. when she sees that she is going out of her way to try and make me happy. :D

Women love a chalange and a man who knows what he wants and not afraid to show it.
Sometimes they test you to see if you are a strong man: a man that does not 'submit' to her
by giving up your desires and needs just to make her feel good.

Don't ever forget that guys.... 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:33 am 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
Women love a chalange and a man who knows what he wants and not afraid to show it.
Sometimes they test you to see if you are a strong man: a man that does not 'submit' to her
by giving up your desires and needs just to make her feel good.
Giving up your own desires is not a good thing.

Think about if you met a woman who was unhappy and tried to hide it, not getting any desires of hers fulfilled and yet at the same time she was trying to make you happy. She acted like her desires were not important, did not take any pleasure for herself, focussed entirely on your pleasure and desires, overly so. Would you be attracted to her? Would her efforts work? Would that be someone you wanted to spend time with?

Also, if you are not fulfilling or working on fulfilling your own desires, are you someone capable of leading the relationship (in whatever form) where YOU want it to go, giving her the space to follow if she so desires? or are you more likely to expect her to lead?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:36 am 

well one mistake I did in the past is that I was not leading enough. Well, now it has changed...
I lead to where I want to go and what I want and if she choses to come along (and she does in this case) that's cool.

If she had chosen not to come along then someone else will..... 8-)