Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:51 am 

I found an interesting comment by a guy named Stu on a post about alpha, beta, and omega males and their characteristics: http://halloftheblackdragon.com/reel/pr ... mega-male/. I'll post it here:

"Well I don't know what I am then. I've always done well with the girls. Always had women wanting to be in a relationship with me, when single I've always had many friends with benefits, one nighters, casual bed buddies. I'm on my third marriage........it's non monogamous......and a run a big sex party a couple of times a month......at 48 years old I have access to any type of sex I want......threesomes......foursomes....gangbangs......you name it. Yet I have many Omega characteristics......I like my own company.......I have never really been into team sports.....I like to do things and achieve things on my own......couldn't care less for being the leader or standing out.......but I've always been a hard worker......and I am financially successful.......I'm a loner........who seems to always have sex crazed women hanging off me.......I don't even try......they are just there.......all my life. I'm not overy good looking.....aren't hung like a horse......pretty ordinary actually.

I've never been one to suck up and crawl to women.....I frequently argue with them actually.....I never defer to them......can't remember the last time a brought flowers for one........I also make no demands on them......don't care who else they have sex with.......if they treat me bad......I just warn them......ignore them for a while if they keep it up......and dump them soon after if it doesn't change........plenty fish in the sea I've always thought.....and there is........for me anyway. I've never known what it's like to go without sex.......or even to go without any kind of sex I want. One thing I don't do is lie to them........or play pretendies of any kind. Never have.

I used to just take my success with women for granted when I was young and never gave it any thought. But since about 30yo I've given it a lot of thought and I've realised that without thinking about it........like it just comes natural.......I give off all sorts of alpha signals although I don't regard myself as an alpha male.......the reason I never try hard to seduce women is because.......I really don't care if they like me or not........I mean I just don't give a rats.........for real.......I know I've got sex on tap.......damn hot kinky mind bending sex too.......so why give a shit if the bird I talk to in the club likes me......why try.......no big deal.....I'm getting laid if she does or doesn't......so makes no diff. I think that is half the battle for most guys.......I see them trying, trying, trying.......and if I can see it......the girls can to......and it looks so........desparate. And if your desparate........why.......thats what women think.

Now, the other thing is this. From a very young age.......I was having sex with very non vanilla women. Real raunchy horny sluts. So......vanilly women I find totally boring........a woman can't impress me by showing me some skin......flirting....I wouldn't even walk across the street for a standard service with a vanilla chic.......you know....missionary......some oral.....basic shit. The effect is that I don't chase......it's not that I'm pretending to be not interested.......or using game to make like "I'm the prize" as they say.........I really don't have much interest.......until I know that she is a real hardcore girl........it's just not that arrousing.......regardless of what she looks like. I know.......it's pathetic........but it does have the result of me automatically behaving like.......I'm not desparate........I could care less for your tits or arse.......or any other skin you have on display......you gonna have to offer me more to get me arroused. And one thing I know........women love to play games with men.......get them arroused......it's why the dress up slutty.......its why they wear the makeup......it's why they flirt............politically incorrect.......but true.

The easier a guy is arroused.......the more desparate he is. And the reason for being desparate is always the same......you don't get much.........why........cause your shit......that's why........in womens mind this is the only reason there is.

The other thing is........once you get into a womans pants......don't carry on like a grateful desparado. Just do you best to get her off......have your sex......push the envelope as far as you can in regards to kink........enjoy and forget it.......after.......don't put her on a peddestal........just return to treating her like any other friend.......like the sex was nice......but no big deal. DO NOT GODDESS WORSHIP. This is a must.......the more attractice and sexy a women is.......the more you must not notice her attractivness. Dirty talk to her in bed........tell her how hard she makes you.......how you love her arse.....her tits.......etc......but outside of bed.......nothing........just the normal friendly self.......this will train her to put out the sex......and it will be she that is pushing the envelope of kink and perversion......in order to get your approval......and your compliments........if you give them to her all the time.....why will she bother........she'll have what she wants.....your servitude and worship.......make her keep raising the bar.

I know it sounds like total bullshit.....and the opposite of what a guy should do........but believe me......the biggest losers with women I know are the ones the put women on pedestals and worship them and buy them flowers and gifts and adore them and take shit from them........and get bugger all sex."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:17 am 

His choice of sentence structure is very revealing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:08 pm 

Quite.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:55 pm 
If you mean the ellipses I don't see what the big deal is. He just has a lot of space between his thoughts or trying to make a point.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:10 pm 

It reveals an ego disconnected from reality. He's not talking to anyone else. He feels he is having a monologue with himself. He doesn't think people are able to understand him and are always playing catch up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:30 pm 
Altair wrote:
It reveals an ego disconnected from reality. He's not talking to anyone else. He feels he is having a monologue with himself. He doesn't think people are able to understand him and are always playing catch up.
What made you come to this conclusion?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:31 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Altair wrote:
- guess i can't delete an accidental post

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:31 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
Altair wrote:
Just intuition, I don't have a logically arguement for it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:40 am 

Altair wrote:
How he structured that shows me he's right brained.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:10 am 

Star_Above wrote:
Altair wrote:
How he structured that shows me he's right brained.
Intuition? Or do you know why you think that?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:41 am 

My analysis was more linguistical. I think the guy probably does some kinky online role play somewhere, like a chat room or second life or world of warcraft for all I know. The ellipsis are pauses, which may make sense while communicating purely in text format in a ping pong time stamped kind of way, they make little sense for how most people actually think while reading. So while it may work in back and forth live text communication the excessive pauses in this format are odd because we are reading them. I like to imagine whoever that is actually paused in real life wherever those ellipses are and it took them a long while to type that out like some kind of digital story teller lol. The content is not completely full of shit but the author is trying to come across as more than they are.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:41 am 
Site Admin

Mirror

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:16 pm 

I can identify with it for sure. Prolonged periods of isolation do that. I tried very hard to keep everything intact. It's not a big deal though, something that is easily fixed. I'm gonna do it next month when I start going out again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:29 pm 

”plenty fish in the sea I've always thought”

;) and there it is.

He so knows how to stand out from the crowd, w/o even trying. Hence the ”.......” and ”......” in between his sentences. I mean he even got you guys thinking about him and decipher him. :lol: He's good!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:22 pm 

Standing out from the crowd isn't always a compliment.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:44 am 

caster wrote:
Standing out from the crowd isn't always a compliment.
That`s true.

But in regards to this particular fella ?