http://fourhourworkweek.com/2014/07/30/ ... turbating/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:20 am 

Sniper wrote:
"Both of these things are very distracting...."

link:
http://fourhourworkweek.com/2014/07/30/ ... turbating/
First week going without fapping, shits hard :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:51 pm 

I don't know of any guys who sincerely enjoys masturbation. Amongst my friends, we all agree that It's a bit rubbish. Why do we never hear of Women going on 30_day no fap stints?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:26 pm 

Leo wrote:
Why do we never hear of Women going on 30_day no fap stints?
ha? are you drunk?
:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:52 pm 

No.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:11 am 

Leo wrote:
No.
women learn from a young age to control their sex drive and... that they have what men want.

In their reality sex isn't a big deal because they can get it anytime they want and they don't have to work hard (guys are hitting on them all the time...)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:00 am 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
Leo wrote:
No.
women learn from a young age to control their sex drive and... that they have what men want.

I don't think that's the case. The thing is that the guys are associated always the ones who do the first step, move towards, the initator, the agressor, thus and in the end, the one who bears responsability.
Note that the subtleties of the woman when she's attracted to a male: non verbals, circling you around, suggestive looks, being in the vicinity, etc, are actully the "first move".

I don't deny they have what men "want", "desire", and at the same time the men have what they want. It's not a one way chase always for the men, it's more like a circle that moves in both directions, depending on the player, or the percieved position (value).

In their reality sex isn't a big deal because they can get it anytime they want and they don't have to work hard (guys are hitting on them all the time...)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:22 am 

Dali wrote:
I don't think that's the case. The thing is that the guys are associated always the ones who do the first step, move towards, the initator, the agressor, thus and in the end, the one who bears responsability.
Note that the subtleties of the woman when she's attracted to a male: non verbals, circling you around, suggestive looks, being in the vicinity, etc, are actully the "first move".

I don't deny they have what men "want", "desire", and at the same time the men have what they want. It's not a one way chase always for the men, it's more like a circle that moves in both directions, depending on the player, or the percieved position (value)
true, I was talking in general and about how men are programmed via society.

Also research has shown that in general men have more libido than women.

Of course it all changes after a certain age
Quote:
females hormonal rage kicks in at 30
(Marquee Value Theory)

viewtopic.php?p=1377#p1377

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:30 pm 

I know women at the bottom end of the dating pool who are as arrogant as the hottest 20-somethings.

As long as there is even one guy up their ass they will always believe they hold the upper hand, a residual effect of the power from their younger days.

Also no drinking and no fapping shouldn't be considered a challenge, you can easily live without both.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:14 pm 

I always found in 100% of cases, even before my mind was tight. That initially even if I started being that one that was interested in sex that the tables would turn within a week or so and they would be initiating more than me.

Did their sex drive suddenly spike? Or was it held back like the water behind a dam all along waiting for a structural crack?

I notice those type Alchemist. They make for the most entertainment :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:46 am 

Altair wrote:
I always found in 100% of cases, even before my mind was tight. That initially even if I started being that one that was interested in sex that the tables would turn within a week or so and they would be initiating more than me.

Did their sex drive suddenly spike? Or was it held back like the water behind a dam all along waiting for a structural crack?

I notice those type Alchemist. They make for the most entertainment :twisted:

I know you left out a 'NOT' somewhere in there 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:31 pm 

I guess there is a couple times it didn't work like that. Now that I think about it, but usually yeah that how it goes.

I think due to the lack of effort I would put into being a dancing monkey. Only the ones that were actually interested would proceed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:25 pm 

Altair wrote:
I always found in 100% of cases, even before my mind was tight. That initially even if I started being that one that was NOT interested in sex that the tables would turn within a week or so and they would be initiating more than me.
:twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:30 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
I know women at the bottom end of the dating pool who are as arrogant as the hottest 20-somethings.
I know women like that too and I: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:24 am 

StephenP wrote:
Altair wrote:
I always found in 100% of cases, even before my mind was tight. That initially even if I started being that one that was NOT interested in sex that the tables would turn within a week or so and they would be initiating more than me.
:twisted:
Guess my memory didn't serve me...100% ;)