Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:09 pm 

Patrice O'Neal - Black Phillip Show

[ img ]
Quote:
From 2006 to 2008, Oneal hosted a call-in relationship advice show on XM Radio, which ended when the satellite network merged with rival Sirius. Initially promoted as Bitch Management, the show was titled The Black Philip Show, a reference to Dr. Phil. Dante Nero co-hosted, and a rotating cast of female comedians played third mic.
List of the 13 episodes :
http://www.youtube.com/user/EscherReturns?feature=watch

This is (of course coming from Patrice) comedy too.

Review :
I just listened to all the episodes, This Game is transformational. It changed my view on a lot of things and Thanks for posting this. This is really intermediate to advance Game. Thus, This Game is "Strictly for live men, not for freshmen." In PUA circles too much time is spent discussing picking up and fucking women and not enough time is spent on learning proper "Bitch Management." This is the reason why a lot of so called playa's, PuA's, Gamers whatever you call yourself keep fucking 'em hoes until they meet the One chick whose Game is actually tighter than yours and uses your own Ego and "Illusions of Grandeur" against you, then you wake up 10 years later with half your shit gone, bitter, a broken man and wondering "What just happened? In college I used to be Da man"

For example, the host of the show (Patrice O'Neal) says that every man downfall is his own Ego. And that you start fucking up when you believe you are "special" and that the rules and regulations of the Universe doesn't apply to you. He says that every man out there should sit in a comfortable chair in front of their bed and watch a woman they really love and respect get fucked by another man. He argues, watching another man make your wife cum and turn her into his little whore right before your eyes will be the ultimate humbling experience and will allow you to completely let go of your Ego. After that you are no longer are going to put women in pedestals because you will see them for what they are and finally see The Truth. He acknowledges that not every man out there is ready for this type of life lesson, but the ones that do take this "Red Pill" will quickly realize how deep the rabbit hole goes.
GoldenBoy wrote:
Okay for those who think it's too long, ...

Here is a list a videos of a guy who took pieces of the show and put them BY TOPIC (ego, honesty, logic, marriage, women's lib ...........)

http://www.youtube.com/user/biz20/video ... e=1&view=0 (except the first two o&a audios)

YOU HAVE NO MORE REASON TO NOT LISTEN TO THIS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS : Can an admin put the link on the first post ? Thanks
GoldenBoy wrote:
Here is a track that GOES HAND IN HAND with the program (it's on O&A, explanations of Patrice's lifestyle, Jerry the pimp from Connecticut appears on the air too backing him up) :
Patrice O'Neal Cult Leader of Pimpology
It's 20,1 mo, 40+ minutes of PURE GOLD
PS : Audio version can be found in torrent.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:20 pm 
Site Admin

This mofo was a hell of a funny dude and right on the spot about bitches.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:02 pm 

Personal review :

This show is TOO good to pass on (It is 31 hours long, in 13 shows in a two years span, each show between 2h and 2h30m).

Now why :

- It hammers so many points home (Confidence, Logic, Honesty, Your Principles, ...)

- It is one of the funniest show I've heard.

- It gives many STORIES and NO bullshit (like Kidd) REAL advices.

- It contains women co-hosts where Patrick DESTROYS them for their "womanness" (silly comments, ...) and they love it and finish agreeing with him.

I'm at the end of the 7th show (listening to it ALL day long, laughing all day)

I'm in awe that they could pull this show on air :o .

Just listen to the first show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:15 pm 
Site Admin

Everything they suggested to do, it sounded weird at first. So I got thinking, how can one do that and get away with it?... You logically analize it and most of the time, it's the right thing to do. Not the correct one, but THE RIGHT.

Listened the first show, and this guys are ruthless with some clueless guys that call, so this motherfuckers ripp them appart and left their ego dangling like a bait of a piranha shoal, but again it's the RIGHT THING they have to do. Who called to the show in the first place? :mrgreen:

I almost got pissed when the hosts insulted the guy who said; "Because I'm ugly" and he mean it (because of his voice), I think what a pair of idiots, give this poor fucker a break... But then I got why they treat him like that, and then I just smiled.

I give to the first show.
4.5 out of 5

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:21 pm 

Disclaimer : Show 8 and 9 ARE THE SAME, so don't listen to both.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:04 pm 

If you have to listen to two episodes only, make it 1 and 13, but all should be listened to.

I would also want to add this 7-page article on him :

The Comedian Comedians Were Afraid Of
Intro wrote:
Patrice O’Neal didn’t just want to be famous, he wanted to be as good as Richard Pryor. To hear his fellow comics tell it, he was—a brutal truth-teller who spared no one, starting with those closest to him.
[ img ]

And : Patrice O'Neal Show

Here ends my hommage to this MAN.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:46 pm 

Good shit!

Tho I think a few gents here have a 1up on him. He focuses on 'pussy' a lot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:00 pm 

StephenP wrote:
Good shit!

Totally agree.
However that doesn't diminish his point of view.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:38 pm 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote:
StephenP wrote:
Good shit!

Totally agree.
However that doesn't diminish his point of view.
Also he knew his audience. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:55 pm 

Dali wrote:

Also he knew his audience. ;)
:?: :?: :?:

Care to elaborate ?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:14 am 
Site Admin

Shure.

The people whom he was directing this show. He knew that a large quantity of them would be males strongly plugged in, so he could not carry out the big guns or more 'complex themes', just because most people would think the show as subersive even out of place (not understanding jack shit). Also the radio policies, and the agents ferviently protecting the system. Basic stuff.

It was focusing on the pussy so much because his audience requested it. I don't doubt that this was also his favourite theme.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:04 am 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote:

Disclaimer: Have not listened to the shows..

Read the above article, a fascinating insight into the man.

Thanks for bringing this up GoldenBoy

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:08 am 

Dali wrote:
Shure.

The people whom he was directing this show. He knew that a large quantity of them would be males strongly plugged in, so he could not carry out the big guns or more 'complex themes', just because most people would think the show as subersive even out of place (not understanding jack shit). Also the radio policies, and the agents ferviently protecting the system. Basic stuff.

It was focusing on the pussy so much because his audience requested it. I don't doubt that this was also his favourite theme.
:lol:
I agree with almost all of it.

I don't know what do you call big guns.

Some listeners called to tell him wrong, that he was a misogynist (the way he speak about women), unhappy (because he focuses on criticising people), fat, ugly, ... but HE knows for himself he was right, he played on that and reverse their psychology onto them.

I think the radio policies and agents played on the frequency of the show, not the content cauz they're live. (They say they wanted, battled to make it a weekly or bi-weekly program, but could only do like one every two monthes ...)

And he was directing the show to every man (see Jerry the 'pimp' who lives with two women, they like to speak to him, not saying "let's focus on the poor men who don't have their shit together").

Basically, Patrice's philosophy is that if a MAN is happy, women are too.
So by solving men's problems, women's problems disolve too.

Also, why I love this show is REPETITION (Because it's forced down your throat, unlike Kidd's articles which you HAVE TO WANT to read it again and again).

I may however put everything I gathered (I'm relistening to them :mrgreen: ) in a post to show that it fits well here.

@Grinus, yeah this article is gold, and having listened to / viewed ALMOST everything he did, I can honestly say this is what I felt about him too.
A free man, unshackled by society's rules, having a thirst for TRUTH, ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:20 am 

Goldenboy wrote:
Also, why I love this show is REPETITION (Because it's forced down your throat, unlike Kidd's articles which you HAVE TO WANT to read it again and again).

I may however put everything I gathered (I'm relistening to them :mrgreen: ) in a post to show that it fits well here.
This doesn't seem that different to me, the only difference is between the 2 of these things this would have more entertainment value. Besides the show is on video and its not like you are being forced to watch it, Same thing with Piimposophies just because its here doesn't mean you are forced to read it (too much ;)).

So Goldenboy what exactly is the difference as far as the 2 things go other than the obvious. One is required reading, One is purely optional but like I said you aren't forced to do either. Both are insightful (I haven't watched the videos by the way) I guess it all comes down to which one works best for you.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:24 am 

Resonance wrote:
Goldenboy wrote:

This doesn't seem that different to me, the only difference is between the 2 of these things this would have more entertainment value. Besides the show is on video and its not like you are being forced to watch it, Same thing with Piimposophies just because its here doesn't mean you are forced to read it (too much ;)).

So Goldenboy what exactly is the difference as far as the 2 things go other than the obvious. One is required reading, One is purely optional but like I said you aren't forced to do either. Both are insightful (I haven't watched the videos by the way) I guess it all comes down to which one works best for you.
No, what I said (autocorrection - WHAT I MEANT ;)) was HE REPEATS HIMSELF in the 12 shows, so if you listen to them all, it will be like reading Kidd's pimposophy maybe 4-5 times, with real live examples, analogies, laughs, WOMEN SURRENDERING ON WHAT HE SAYS, ...

On the other hand, don't expect it to be as organized and 'well written' than Kidd's articles, he RESPONDS to people or situations.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:00 am 

Whether or not information is retained and how much depends on the the indididual, not the material. :geek:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:16 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Whether or not information is retained and how much depends on the the indididual, not the material. :geek:
Isn't it easier to remember something you heard twice than once ? (repetition is one of the keys in auditory memory)

Also, this was just one of the reasons why I as an individual considered it to be a great show, so you're right, I don't expect anyone else to find it good for the same reasons ... but I expect NOONE to find it bad ... :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:00 pm 
Site Admin

peregrinus wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:

Disclaimer: Have not listened to the shows..

Read the above article, a fascinating insight into the man.

Thanks for bringing this up GoldenBoy
Actually is one of the things that hurts my ego big time.
That's why I listen to this mofo, I know you guys are SUPER GENTLE and considerate with us, and in a snap of the fingers can the more ruthless guy I've ever known. I admire your power, guys.

This radio talk hosts had nothing to loose and it's like having nitro in advancing our seemingly "problems"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:03 pm 

Okay for those who think it's too long, ...

Here is a list a videos of a guy who took pieces of the show and put them BY TOPIC (ego, honesty, logic, marriage, women's lib ...........)

http://www.youtube.com/user/biz20/video ... e=1&view=0 (except the first two o&a audios)

YOU HAVE NO MORE REASON TO NOT LISTEN TO THIS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS : Can an admin put the link on the first post ? Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:42 pm 

I thought you were making a comparison to Kidd's materials and this guy's, I was just pointing out that what you get from either is ultimately down to you, not the material itself.

Repetition is always necessary.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."