Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Food, shelter, sunshine
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:09 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc

Homeless Millennial Survives By Picking Up Women Every Night.

Felt that I just had to share it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:57 pm 
With all the effort that he puts into his lifestyle he even admits that he could be doing better. I can't knock him if he enjoys his lifestyle though. He seems to understand a few principles of the world.

Something in me is gnawing though, which is why I don't care for this video. It feels as if he's at the brink of spiraling out of control. If you pay attention closely he's misty-eyed at the end when telling people not to become like him. You can't beat that sincerity except with a groveling appeal. :geek:

He must not like some part of his situation or he's that passionate for what he's doing.

Lol, where is the link where Altair said panhandlers make bank? I remember GB asking about making some quick money or something a while back.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:01 am 

In the lounge somewhere. I remember hearing about video footage of people following them around and some of them live two lives. One as a homeless person, the other in a super nice house with new cars etc.

You can make a few hundred a day if your good.

But it's also scumbag.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:00 pm 

Interesting video. I too feel that there is more to the story than he speaks about, something doesn't sit right. I would say, and could be wrong, that he is spiraling into alcoholism and drug abuse he says he could stop drinking and do drugs for a few weeks and get off the street and start a 'normal' life. I don't think he is ready to accept that to get off the street (if that is something he even wants) he has to give up his vices after all of all the women he has been with couldn't he have stayed with her for a few months and got on his feet?

Just my view on the video, there is a lot more to the story than is shown and a better mind and observer than me would be able to say more.