Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:22 pm 

Amazon : Chinweizu - Anatomy of Female Power

http://therawness.com/anatomy-of-female ... sion-page/
Quote:
This is a page where you can download a PDF of the long out of print book on sexual politics The Anatomy of Female Power. I think it’s one of the most enlightening and controversial treatises on sexual warfare I’ve ever read and changed my views on just about everything. And unlike most books that bash feminism, it also bashes men. And not just the liberal beta male (who he calls “mushos”) but the conservative traditional macho male as well (who he calls “machos”), with convincing arguments. No one is safe in it.

Note, there are two pages missing from the book, pages 95 and 96. This is not a mistake made when scanning the book, my copy actually looks like that. Same goes for the occasional paragraphs where the text is so light you can barely see the words.

To get a hint of what the book is about, from the Back Matter:

Highlights from the book

Feminism is a revolt in paradise
Men may rule the world, but women rule the men who rule the world.
When his penis stands up, a man’s brain takes French leave
The brunt of the double standard is borne, not by women, but by men
A macho is a strutting factotum with bulging biceps, stone-dry eyes, brains that are ruled by his gonads, and an ego indoctrinated to believe that he is the lord and master of the woman who rules him.
The modern musho (the new or feminal man) is one of that breed of diffident men who have been bullied, guilt-tripped, ego-bashed and penis-twisted into pram pushing, diaper changing and breast envy.

Normally I wouldn’t put up a whole book online like this out of copyright respect, but this book has been long out of print and is not even available in the US anymore. If anyone out there with legal claim to this copyright has issues with this, feel free to email me.

Download instructions: You can either right-click the link below and choose “Save Link As…” if using Firefox or “Save Target As…” if using Internet Explorer and download it as a PDF. Or you can left-click it to open it up inside your browser window and then click “File” and then “Save As…” on your browser menu.

Click Here to Download Anatomy of Female Power PDF (50 mo, might take a while)

Also, feel free to scroll down to the comments section and discuss your thoughts on the book before, while or after you read it.
I plan on reading it tomorrow, I think it goes well with the forum. (I read the contents and beginning, good things there.)
Man bashing too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:41 pm 

As info, the author is a nigerian poet
Wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinweizu_Ibekwe

I would also like to drop two links :

Google HTML cache version

Duotone (B&W) PDF version I made (for better reading :)) : 36.7 mo

This book is awesome :geek:

I'll post a review when I finish the book, with some quotes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:20 am 

Hey man thanks for the link.

I honestly think therawness is required reading. I had read his articles on pickup/seduction and thought they were great, but his other articles are incredibly well written and have tons of gems.

I think that blog is what the manosphere was trying to out to achieve, but failed miserably.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:13 am 

I remember seeing this book somewhere else and reading through it. I need to reread it though.
This just stuck out to me.
Quote:
The masculinist believes that every woman has every right to do
whatever she wants with her body, except enslave a man with it. If she
wants to hoard it, and tender her unbroken hymen to the worms in her '
grave, that is her prerogative.
If she wants to give her genitals to any
man, or to twenty men, or toa thousand; or to a chicken or goat or gorilla
or horse or hippo or elephant or polar bear (in that alleged order of
mounting vigour) - that ~ooisher business.
The masculinist does not believe in clitoridectomy; he sees it as a
great strategic weapon against men. The uncut clitoris, he knows, would
make women as randy as men, if not more so; it would end that sexual
restraint which gives a woman power over the sexually desperate male.
The masculinist is not prepared to sell his lifelong labour to any
woman in exchange for her ova and her womb. If he decides to rent ova'
and womb, he pays the going rate or even better; but he will not enslave-
hi~sel(toa nest, just for the illusion of owning ova and womb.
OH HELL YES!!
I wonder if uncut clitoris also stands for " Lack of Society Rules" on how women are supposed to act.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:47 am 

I just finished the book. I'll create a thread with the Epilogue "On Masculinism". It fits very well here.
Flux wrote:
I wonder if uncut clitoris also stands for " Lack of Society Rules" on how women are supposed to act.
Nope.
It refers litterally to clitoral mutilation. (Keep in mind the author is nigerian)

See : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2470
Kidd and Grinus posts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:58 am 

Here is my review :

I find this book very similar to Manipulated Man, with more examples - and from all over the world, including african tribes -, with many analogies and a more poetic style.

Some one-liners along the read :
Quote:
Because every man has as boss his wife, or his mother, or some other woman in
his life, men may rule the world, but women rule the men who rule the world.

There are five conditions which enable women to get what they want
from men: women's control of the womb; women's control of the
kitchen; women's control of the cradle; the psychological immaturity of
man relative to woman; and man's tendency to be deranged by his own
excited penis. These conditions are the five pillars of female power;
they are decisive for its dominance over male power.

Of these five pillars, the womb is by far the most important. Because
it is of exceptional importance in reproduction, because woman has a
monopoly of it and because of man's irrepressible craving to use it, the
womb has become woman's supreme headquarters for manipulating
men. It is female power's ultimate base.

Woe unto him who depends entirely on his wife for his meals: a galley
slave's life would be paradise in his sight.

The power of the cradle is also great; for the way the twig is bent, that way the tree willgrow.
Habits are more powerful than commands; for commands can only work where there already is a habit of obedience:
the power of the cradle's commandant can, therefore, never be overestimated.

The womb's basic power, the cradle's strategic power, the kitchen's tactical power; to hold anyone of these is to have great power; to hold all three is indeed to have overwhelming power. Somehow, women hold all three.

Whereas male power is like an irresistible force, female power is like an immovable object.
Whereas male power acts like a storm, full of motion, sound and fury, female power is
like the sun - steady, quiet and uncontestable.

Against resistance, male power barks, commands and pummels, whereas female power
whispers, manipulates and erodes.

Generally, then, whereas male power tends to be crude confrontational and direct, female power tends to be subtle, manipulative, and indirect.

And where man is the great physical aggressor, woman is the great psychological maneuverer.

[...] he acquires that heroic personality which seeks wealth, honour, power and fame with which to pay for the love of a woman.

Once we remind ourselves that a woman's principal occupation is the winning and holding of at least one male slave; and that her looks are among her primary assets for this business, we must realize that
man's condescending attitude to her obsession with her looks is obtuse.
Not just obtuse; it is a sign of men's own folly.

Men, clearly, do need protection, both from their own stupidity and from their susceptibility to female beauty.

Male pundits usually talk as if love had the same effects on women as on men. They seem to overlook the small fact that men and women are not identical but complementary, and that the effect of a current on the opposite poles of a magnet may also be opposite.

A woman in love is far from insane; she is anything but unwise or blind to her interests.
On the contrary, her first sigh of love is like a whiff of smelling salts which clears her head, leaving her with four eyes and night vision; it instigates her to a ruthless pursuit of what she wants.

Love acts on men and women in opposite ways.

To realize that love is a disease of the heart terrible for man's liberty, but an
excellent pep pill for a woman hunting for a slave: when love smites a
-man, it turns him into a dazed prey; when it possesses a woman, she
becomes a clear-eyed, calculating huntress cooly stalking her befuddled prey.

Not only does love act differently on man and woman; the word Itself
nieans quite different things to each. When a woman tells a man "I love
you", she means "I want you to feed me, house me, clothe me, fuck me,
get me great with child, and take me as your burden until I catch a better slave".

In contrast, when a man tells a woman "I love you", he means "I am
eager to be your slave, and ready to do everything I can to make you
satisfied and happy". Which is why, when a woman hears a man say to
her "I love you", her joy is great, for she understands him to mean that
he has been knocked out by her chloroform of romance, and she can
safely tie him up with social ropes, tether him to her nest with legal
chains and, while he is still sprawled out in love's delirium, begin to make
a toiling jackass out of him.

Side note : REVERSE THE TWO ABOVE SENTENCES :!: :mrgreen: better ain't it ?

As any clear-headed observer can see, between puberty and menopause, a woman is driven by her nesting instinct.
For nest-making, she needs the services of a hardworking.
provider and strong protector. This biological need gives the nest-
making woman's love for her chosen man its predatory and exploitative
core. It is this uninviting core that the mush of sentimental love is
designed to conceal. But conceal from whom? Certainly not from the
woman, but rather from her intended victim who might otherwise flee
for his dear liberty.

A man always chases a woman until she catches him. - Anon.

While the fool man imagines himself the aggressive, powerful hunter tracking some weak prey, she hunts him down and carts him off.

How readily a man will sacrifice men's interests for women's once his patriarch's.ego has been puffed, or his penis has been twisted!

Thus, behind the patriarch stands his matriarch: she runs her world by running the man who runs the world for her.

Under this arrangement, a woman has everything to gain and nothing to lose, except little vanities. Being far more down to earth, she prefers the substance to the shadow, the power to the glory, the rewards to the exertion.

But alas, given their complementarity, requiring men and women to be treated the same, to have identical rights and responsibilities, would be like forcing right hands into left gloves.

Women, alas, are not stupid. But being brilliant manipulators, they
choose to appear stupid so as not to wound the male ego with the truth.
As a result, men appear cleverer than women, but only in the .dumb
male's eyes.

Men do need to look with skeptical eyes at women's show of
stupidity. When men do, they will discover, probably to their shock, that
it is a calculated stupidity in the service of cupidity, And they must
concede that it takes great cleverness to feign such stupidity successfully.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:36 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
I just finished the book. I'll create a thread with the Epilogue "On Masculinism". It fits very well here.
Flux wrote:
Nope.
It refers litterally to clitoral mutilation. (Keep in mind the author is nigerian)

See : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2470
Kidd and Grinus posts
No I knew this, I meant as in by not cutting the clitoris women would have more pleasure in sex, making them act in more sexual than society likes. I thought it had a double meaning. Guess not.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:02 pm 

Gotta love the element of surprise :mrgreen:

Oh and this is awesome too.
Quote:
As any clear-headed observer can see, between puberty and menopause, a woman is driven by her nesting instinct.
For nest-making, she needs the services of a hardworking.
provider and strong protector. This biological need gives the nest-
making woman's love for her chosen man its predatory and exploitative
core. It is this uninviting core that the mush of sentimental love is
designed to conceal. But conceal from whom? Certainly not from the
woman, but rather from her intended victim who might otherwise flee
for his dear liberty.
Dear liberty indeed 8-) , when their ego whore phase fades and nesting instinct kicks in it is gonna be so epicly glorious :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

Finally got around to reading this today.

Really enjoyed reading it.

Thank you for pointing it out.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:53 pm 

Back to some of the madness of the last year :geek: , thanks i was hoping for a new book on this subject.
Quote:
Could it be that, even if men should understand
the situation, they would not dare to overthrow female power? Could
it be that the courage and skill needed to overthrow female power would
be greater than that which went to make all the political revolutions in
all of history? Could it be that, compared to a revolution against female
power, the American, French, Russian, Chinese and other revolutionswould
look like child's play?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:12 am 

Thanks for posting the links, GB. I skimmed this and it looks quite good (I really mean disgusting; in that it kindly exposes the disgusting reality).

Will read this next time I want to explore my inner rage, to get me in the mood. :twisted:

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:36 pm 

Great stuff! I just started reading AoFP, and so far I'm finding it very interesting. Thanks for the link! Much appreciated. I like this book's language and style over Esther Vilar's The Manipulated Man.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:59 pm 

macaco wrote:
Great stuff! I just started reading AoFP, and so far I'm finding it very interesting. Thanks for the link! Much appreciated. I like this book's language and style over Esther Vilar's The Manipulated Man.
Glad to hear it.

I also prefer his style over Vilar's, he seems more objective than her in how he presents things.

Also, as said, he gives more examples from all over the world, which I enjoyed too.

roark : :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:59 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
roark : :mrgreen:
I still stand by what I say:
roark wrote:
Will read this next time I want to explore my inner rage, to get me in the mood. :twisted:
I don't want to squander the good opportunity that this book is.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:56 pm 

I have so many questions I wanted to ask you that I won't ask any, Mr roark, coz you know them.

Be sure this book is good though ;)

I'll wait patiently for your review :geek: .

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:17 pm 

Wonderful book. Just finished reading it. My oversimplified summary of this book would be that it is VERY similar to 'Manipulated Man', but far easier to read - maybe because, despite Vilar's commendable stance on behalf of men, she is still a female, and therefore her communication style is less comprehensible to men than Chinweizu's?

Curiously, my anger has not been triggered by reading this book. Maybe i've finally "digested" the red pill? If so, it's about fucking time......

Edit: I will say, though, that the section giving a kinda code of conduct for 'masculinism' is especially beautifully written, and summarises many of the tenets that I intend to live by.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm 

Just to drop a link I just did where I put the book in a 'one page format', so that reading on ebooks readers is easier (moon+reader on android is the best :lol: )

It's 26+ mo : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/646 ... 0paged.pdf

Grinus, can you put the link in the first post plizzzzzzz ? :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:20 pm 

I posted my review in the wrong place. Anyway, this is a very good book...

And I like the fact that the author gives examples of female manipulations from different countries including Africa.

He also made some good points about how women try to use 'mother love tactics' to trap a man.
Esther also talked about it but he made it more sharp since it was written from a male perspective

Thanks for the recommendation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:46 pm 

A very interesting read - gives credence to the level of castration within all our cultures, and that it really stems from the moment we start growing as a fetus.

It really is time to take our collective balls back, whatever the consequence(possibly castration :lol: )

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:36 am 

Just finished reading this book for the second time. I noticed I wasn't triggered as much as the first time I read it; observation and time has allowed me to digest more of the red pill.

I was reminded half-way through the book of when I first came to this forum; it made me laugh.

When first stepping foot onto the Nebuchadnezzar, I believed Kidd and the rest of the crew here where "women-haters". A few experiences later and some growing up, I no longer have that opinion.

Recommended reading for those who enjoy this forum.