Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:56 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Yang energy
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:34 pm 

The main part is at :50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQYFBgw_ewc

Seems a lot of you guys are into eastern philosophy, I know G really is, and one of the things I learned a long time ago from a guy named Erle Montaigue was about yin and yang energy in regards to aggression.

Basically yang energy is pure aggression (The example he gave was with a pit bull, the reason you're afraid of a raving pit bull attacking you is because it's pure aggression and his yang energy is greater than yours, even though it only weighs 50 pounds and you weigh 200, someone will still get very scared unless they can summon more yang energy by seeing the dog attack their child or something), and yin is weak and yielding.

Let's say you're in a fight and your yang energy is greater than theirs, they will yield and submit because of it, but if your give off only "a little bit" of yang energy and their yang energy is greater then yours, they will feed off of that little but of yang energy and become even more aggressive because of it, basically projecting it back on you.

When the mongoose in the video advanced he was displaying more yang energy and the lion submitted (Even though he's like 1/100th the size of the lion), once the mongoose started to run, the lion started to chase because the mongoose lowered his yang. This is the reason that if in the rare instance I get in an argument with someone I go fucking alley cat mental just so I'm sure I have way more yang energy then the other person and it makes them back down and submit, forcing them to be yin...but offer only a little bit and they will come back harder.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

Post subject: Re: Yang energy
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:09 am 

Very true :geek:

But at the same time, what do I really gain from being seen as the most alpha by everyone around me?
A whole lot of what I don't want...and none of what I do if you catch my drift lol.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:30 am 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:

But at the same time, what do I really gain from being seen as the most alpha by everyone around me?
A whole lot of what I don't want...and none of what I do if you catch my drift lol.
I guess you missunderstood the point of this thread. Or maybe took you just one perspective in account. This applies more in the interactions with woman,... Have at you; if you give them an inch (ying) they took the yang energy against you and basically you're done from there. Not like agressiveness per se, in the sense that they front more like a pilar of strenght a (centered yang) and they reafirm your possition by accepting your dominance and naturally submitting to you (not pushing this although) because if you push is a sing of yingness trying to appear like yangness. This is the tricky balanced part, you never have a thing to prove in the first place. Because you are the living proof of this yang expressing continually.

And for the purposes of illustrating, this is a survival mechanism in nature, if you can mentally toy the "lesser agents" I guess you are a head step of the game, and don't need this tools. You use it just for shits and giggles.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:02 pm 

Morpheus wrote:

It's not about being seen as alpha by everyone around you, there's just some instances where you have to lay it the fuck down because that's all some people understand, people who prey on weakness but do it because they have low self-esteem and yield to strength because they're pussies have to be treated that way, I've met said people many many times and you have to take care of them if they're fucking with your shit or really screwing up someone else's life that you care about. Projecting a lot of yang energy is one vehicle, but really it's not the action but the sentiment from which it came...sometimes it's the most effective though.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."