By the way I found this korean brand, really cool things there

http://en.byther.co.kr/

especially these

http://en.byther.co.kr/products/Leather ... l=Category

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:22 am 

[ img ]

A must have 8-)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:32 pm 
Quote:
This is shit that is totally in your control to handle, why not make the most of it.
Nail on the head! When I first saw some of the responses to this post I just shook my head. Some bodies putting you on to gear that most FLY dudes don't even know about and your gonna shoot it down?

Then everyone one here ain't trying to be fly. Some dudes just want to attact hoes while putting in the least about of work or they already belong to some other subculture and they don't want to have to change for anyone. Even to catch females. I catch knock anybody who feels that way. However here's the danger I see on the horizon: Dudes being coming illogical in the same way some people claim to get any female with "game" in that you can get quality female by just reversing the "game". Eiither way you gotta attract the hoes first. And what you look like and dress has a MAJOR barring on your success rate. Now if you only want a female with a certain type of clout ( say metal chicks) then cool. But for broader appeal you will have to a more applicable look.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:47 pm 

diego wrote:

I have a great wardrobe and always get jocked heavily whenever I choose to consciously dress as best I can.
Because of the way the clothes make you feel, obviously. The vibe that possesses you when you wear your shit.

Clothing changes the way we feel. Imagine feeling how you want to without having to wear anything in particular? That said, I really enjoy wearing certain clothes. A well cut suit - nothing beats it. I would feel like an asshole in most of these clothes, however. People would think I'm going to a fancy dress party. So, not for everyone. Especially us white dudes :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:49 pm 

The lesser Evil wrote:
Quote:
Some dudes just want to attact hoes while putting in the least about of work or they already belong to some other subculture and they don't want to have to change for anyone.
I am curious though - what sort of culture, other than studio 54 circa 1979, does one have to be a part of to get away with pink snakeskin trousers? :|

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:48 pm 
Site Admin

Leo wrote:
other than studio 54 circa 1979
Damn :D
What a time to pick... something more of us should have had the chance to experience.,

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:35 pm 
Leo wrote:
diego wrote:

I have a great wardrobe and always get jocked heavily whenever I choose to consciously dress as best I can.
Quote:
Because of the way the clothes make you feel, obviously. The vibe that possesses you when you wear your shit.
Studies show that dressing well effects people preception of you big time. So it's not just in your head.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:39 pm 

Dressing well is for you, not for others.

In my country if I would go to the hottest nightclub, I see guys that are dressed very good, expensive car parked outside, but still on the wall, or talking among themselves in a circle, instead of talking to chicks. Or waiting to get drunk so they muster the courage to speak to chicks ( which is the name of the game, that's how clubs make their money ). So what the fuck does that accomplish ?

If I'm dressed like crap ( on purpose ) but have the balls to interact with all the chicks as soon as possible, I stand out even more than they could ever imagine, regardless of the outcome... And ALL the eyes would be on me. I would be a glitch in the Matrix, if u will. :lol: In this case, dressing well it's just icing on the cake.

Not disagreeing with the lesser Evil, I believe in personal style, also. But I know for a fact that I can have a wonderful conversation with anyone, regardless of how I am dressed in that moment.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:25 pm 
DMD wrote:
Dressing well is for you, not for others.

In my country if I would go to the hottest nightclub, I see guys that are dressed very good, expensive car parked outside, but still on the wall, or talking among themselves in a circle, instead of talking to chicks. Or waiting to get drunk so they muster the courage to speak to chicks ( which is the name of the game, that's how clubs make their money ). So what the fuck does that accomplish ?

If I'm dressed like crap ( on purpose ) but have the balls to interact with all the chicks as soon as possible, I stand out even more than they could ever imagine, regardless of the outcome... And ALL the eyes would be on me. I would be a glitch in the Matrix, if u will. :lol: In this case, dressing well it's just icing on the cake.

Not disagreeing with the lesser Evil, I believe in personal style, also. But I know for a fact that I can have a wonderful conversation with anyone, regardless of how I am dressed in that moment.
WOAH!

You would stand out, but you would you would be that horny guy who just wants some pussy.

We don't chase around here DMD!

If you dressed like crap and talked to all the women that were jocking you then you would be glitching the matrix. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:12 am 

That's what I meant initially, Slim. Talk to all the women that like what they see.

But the point was that it doesn't matter how u dress if your aura is strong.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:08 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQdK5gj2L_o

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:05 pm 

Man... Hasn't this been discussed enough by talking about front and cloud ?

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:08 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
WOAH!

You would stand out, but you would you would be that horny guy who just wants some pussy.

We don't chase around here DMD!

If you dressed like crap and talked to all the women that were jocking you then you would be glitching the matrix. :ugeek:

Well, every guy wants pussy by nature, man, what are u talking about ? If u don't want to be the "horny guy that wants some pussy", jack off or fuck something right before u get to a club or bar. And who said anything about chasing ? Either way, I don't go out just to get pussy, I go out to have fun, get out of my confort zone, and be open to everything happening.

Like I said, from MY POV, all I see is guys hanging on walls, either with a blank stare on their face, or if they joke around, they joke around in their circle. Guys with girls in a group, the girls are still looking around. Waiting to get drunk to talk to the girl you like doesn't work. Some girls with boyfriends right there look into my eyes and shit. The girls are waiting for someone to talk to them. One of my favourite is stating the fucking obvious and it goes something along the lines of "how come no one talks to you? I mean u spend all this time to make yourself look pretty and no one talks to you? What ?". "What are these guys thinking ? I mean u put all this effort and no one talks to you ? " etc . I mean, my goal is to make them open their mouth, so I can have an idea on who she is.

EASY !!!

So I'm that guy who gives them what they want. And guys too, b/c I give them a taste of what is possible.

The sooner, the better, b/c hesitation is your enemy. The longer u hesitate, the more power the negative voice in your head has. I don't have to develop into a deep conversation either. In a group of girls, some of them would not give a spit on me, some would be intrigued, b/c nobody does what I do. The sooner I engage, the quieter the voice in my head goes. In fact it dissapears and I say whatever the fuck I want from that point and not care. And from this point, I can do whatever the hell I want b/c whatever the outcome is, I can always say that I've been busy last night and had a ton of fun. Talking to people is fun.

Last edited by DMD on Sat May 10, 2014 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:24 pm 

And I'm not saying that one way is the only way. Find what suits you and your personality and what brings you more fun out of it. Meeting women is suppose to be fun, not stressful. If a woman doesn't laugh while u are talking to her, then u are taking this shit too seriously. Also, if u went out and YOU haven't had a laugh at the end of the night, u are taking this shit too seriously.

BUT......

To each his own.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:29 am 

On top of that, I suggest going to clubs/bars that fits you, that u feel good in, that complements you. It's best to find a place where people are easy going and fun. So even if u are not in a talkative mood, the atmosphere doesn't bring u down, and fuck with your positive vibe, which makes u stand out more than anything.

I suggest whenever entering a place full of people, say this mantra in your head: "It's only me and the women, period! I have no competition!" And guess what your focus would be on ? A funny story, I did this, I positioned myself where anyone can see me and be noticed, as usual. That night I was very tired, unshaved, drained, not in a talkative mood, but, as usual, I still saw a ton of women in my line of sight, giving me all kinds of eyecontact and signals and the usual stuff women do when they see me. Later that night a buddy of mine comes to the bar and the first thing he sais is : "This place is full of guys, there are not many women here" :lol: :lol: :lol: HUAT ???? :lol:

U should be entering ANY place with a smirk on your face. Not a fake one, but a real one, knowing you are THE FUCKING MAN ! U are the ONLY real man there, period ! U are the only one taht knows what it means to be a man, period! Why ? B/c u took the time to learn it, being an apprentice, studying how men act and behave etc. ( Real Men are not born, they are made ). The attitude carries you. And when u have this attitude about yourself, women expect and are eager for you to talk to them. U have to create the fun in that place. U have to be memorable. U have to live in the moment and not care what happens, regardless of how u look, dress, how much money u have, wherever u are in life. Those are life circumstances, there are not you. U are not your possesions. Who you are goes beyond words, beyond the mind. ANd those things are created in the mind.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:28 am 

DMD wrote:

In a group of girls, some of them would not give a spit on me, some would be intrigued, b/c nobody does what I do.
That's comedy b/c usually the Alpha female of the group hates my guts. B/c this is my fucking life and it's my way or the highway, and she believes the same. That's nature, this is a law, this is how the world works. In every group of women there is the Alpha female, usually the fat one, or the ugly one, or the fat and ugly one :lol: . THe dominant one, who is confident herself, b/c most of the hot chicks are insecure, and SON!, girls care so much about that, they follow that Alpha female to the T. Even if a girl in the group finds her soul mate, and have a best time, if the fat bitch leaves, she has to leave too. So u can't properly talk to other girls until you pay tribute to the alpha female first, until u get her acceptance. Otherwise the other girls get unconfortable b/c the attention is on them, and not the alpha female first. And the alpha female always goes for what she wants, the hot guys, guys with money. The hot chicks don't care about money and how u look, but how good of a leader u are, how confident u are, how good are your communication skills, and if u are strong enough to handle her emotionally. If a guy tries to impress them with that money pay for drinks, many yachts and 2 vilas, 1 ferrari bullshit, then she knows that he has nothing to show for, no substance, nothing behind that., and gets treated accordingly. But that's another story.

Now, again to the Alpha female. U got to respect that rule, the rule that u have to pay tribute to her first. That is the funny, b/c the Alpha female doesn't like me AT ALL, man! :lol: How can she, where in a relationship someone has to lead and someone has to follow. And I be damned if I follow. :lol: How the fuck can I follow someone when this is MY life ? It doesn't make sense.
It's kind of like how u pull a girl from a group of many girls and one guy. Or maybe 2, but between those 2 guys, someone is the alpha male. U talk to the guy or the alpha guy first, be friendly with him, introduce yourself to him and the rest of the girls, and then talk to the chick u like. Or invite her to dance, or whatever. To each his own. But that right there shows her u have the confidence to go for what u want, and are confortable in yourself talking to people. And u can be likeable at the same time. But that's another story and I have to bounce...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:23 pm 

If one dresses like a child (trainers, hoodie, novelty items, whatever plastic symbols, wording, pictures on a t-shirt ect.), woman will NEVER truly believe that you are a man an neither will you. Is it a coincidence that the prevalence of this stuff has coincided with the rise of feminism? Is it a coincidence that much of it comes from the housing estates and ghettos where boys are not often raised by fathers? I think not.

I don't recommend wearing the elf-shoes or the suits but I do recommend wearing normal clothes that fit properly.* Though for some this would mean stepping out of the comfort zone. The elf-shoes and suits on the other hand may come off a little arrogant. Sure, they may help one get laid (even the elf-shoe), but make no mistake, it is you who will be the bitch. And this is what you would be advertising.

* Not american fit.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:13 pm 

The lesser Evil wrote:
Some dudes just want to attact hoes while putting in the least about of work.
Sounds reasonable, is it supposed to be difficult?
The lesser Evil wrote:
what you look like and dress has a MAJOR barring on your success rate.
Whilst this may affect one's success rate in certain environments it's definitely not the most important thing.

I'm considered good looking and I've been chosen over ugly dudes.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:23 pm 

Pindar wrote:
If one dresses like a child (trainers, hoodie, novelty items, whatever plastic symbols, wording, pictures on a t-shirt ect.), woman will NEVER truly believe that you are a man an neither will you. Is it a coincidence that the prevalence of this stuff has coincided with the rise of feminism? Is it a coincidence that much of it comes from the housing estates and ghettos where boys are not often raised by fathers? I think not.

I don't recommend wearing the elf-shoes or the suits but I do recommend wearing normal clothes that fit properly.* Though for some this would mean stepping out of the comfort zone. The elf-shoes and suits on the other hand may come off a little arrogant. Sure, they may help one get laid (even the elf-shoe), but make no mistake, it is you who will be the bitch. And this is what you would be advertising.

* Not american fit.
I dont know Pindar, what I see that boys and girls, preteen wear the same stuff that adults wear (aka trainers for example red). I can tell you more, I saw mommies dress like their daughters and sometimes the mother was better!

What makes me think is that: the gatekeepers of matrix, to sell their products, has to come up every year something new. This year ankle-leg skinny jeans, beard like a taliban, ect, ect...
The problem is they sell the idea, that without that, no pun, you are ugly, you are out.

You know what is funny? most of the women I see when I walk in the streets they look All the same, shoes, jacket, haircuts, same canteen bottle, ect ect check this picture (I am an original girl starter pack)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:16 pm 

PimpDee wrote:
I dont know Pindar, what I see that boys and girls, preteen wear the same stuff that adults wear (aka trainers for example red). I can tell you more, I saw mommies dress like their daughters and sometimes the mother was better!
Mommies dress like their daughters because women are considered to be more attractive the more youthful and childlike they look. This does not apply to men. But you are correct in that you do not know Pindar.