Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:11 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&feat ... 3Fpe7E9e8A

cool video 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:47 pm 

I love this guy, seriously.

And his coaching is super-cheap compared to the rest, so he's real.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:00 pm 

I agree with Create. I love him too :)

Altough there's no NG in his teachings, the whole message is the right one.

And you actually can feel his energy very well. In the job interview part he is kind of closed off but as he reveals the metaphor he suddenly opens and the energy flows and the whole ambiente changes.

Great! Thanks for linking.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:07 pm 

Yea you can see he is very grounded even though he doesn't do NG.

I think he grounds himself with affirmations........

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:56 am 

Cory and David X are my dudes right now! They both have very similar frames and beliefs, though there are differences.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:03 am 

davidhnow wrote:
Cory and David X are my dudes right now! They both have very similar frames and beliefs, though there are differences.
man, David X is so grounded it's scary (in a good way :) ). And he doesn't even do natural grounding.....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:12 am 

Vegano wrote:
I agree with Create. I love him too :)

Altough there's no NG in his teachings, the whole message is the right one.

And you actually can feel his energy very well. In the job interview part he is kind of closed off but as he reveals the metaphor he suddenly opens and the energy flows and the whole ambiente changes.

Great! Thanks for linking.
Shay wrote:
Yea you can see he is very grounded even though he doesn't do NG.

I think he grounds himself with affirmations........
Shay wrote:
davidhnow wrote:
man, David X is so grounded it's scary (in a good way :) ). And he doesn't even do natural grounding.....
I see a pattern here based on a truth I've realized for myself. 8-)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 am 

create wrote:
I see a pattern here based on a truth I've realized for myself. 8-)
Which is?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 pm 

That Natural Grounding is just one piece of a whole and maybe, natural grounding is not just the traditional 'Palmy-watching' but also every other element of personal growth.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:31 pm 

create wrote:
That Natural Grounding is just one piece of a whole and maybe, natural grounding is not just the traditional 'Palmy-watching' but also every other element of personal growth.
Natural grounding is a great tool, but there are other tools as well.

Natural grounding and relational mastery are very importent but are not enough on their own
to create the success Rion talks about on his sales pages.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:17 pm 

Well grounding in itself is a tool, and yes it doesn't only encompass watching Asian music videos. You can ground to girls in real life, yourself, anything really. All it does it help you become grounded in your own reality and return to what you truly are.

And shay is right in the fact that NG and RELM do not give you the crazy results. Only the shift in yourself that is a result of doing those things does.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:07 am 

Midnight wrote:
Well grounding in itself is a tool, and yes it doesn't only encompass watching Asian music videos. You can ground to girls in real life, yourself, anything really. All it does it help you become grounded in your own reality and return to what you truly are.

And shay is right in the fact that NG and RELM do not give you the crazy results. Only the shift in yourself that is a result of doing those things does.
In order to create that Shift in myself I needed more tools and I guess the same goes for others. I have already found great tools (which I posted about on realm) that helped me make the Shift in myself, and I'm still learning new things to get even better...

I think that Rion's system is far from complete cause if it was, then more people on realm should have reported much more success.

I told Rion that he needs to upgrade his system with more practical things people can do to achive success, someone else suggested that maybe he should teach guys for free and in exchange they can help him with the marketing and stuff....
otherwise, all he has are two glowing testimonials from the two guys in the UK - and just two people reporting the crazy success he talks about is not enough.

The fact that he is trying to push his coaching or bootcamp as a way to show us his stuff really works is a bad idea.

Most people will not invest 1600$ or 3000$ in this, since there is no justification to put so much money on just one weekend and there is no refund if they are not happy :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:59 am 

I understand where you're coming from, shay.

Kindred and Marcus are definitely the most famous, but it's not like nobody else has had success from it. Many people have told me that they don't talk much about what happens with women in their life because they believe it should be between them and the woman, and I can respect that. I'm sure some of the members on RELM feel the same.

And you're right, there's not set way to realize the shift, but doing NG alone and having a conscious shift in your mindset is a winning combination. Of course, there are many other things you can do as well, but grounding and living your life as fulfilled as you can all the time is a complete system. All of us are moving towards this shift (living a fulfilled life) whether we realize it or not.

And yes, coaching prices are rediculous. I think coaching at that price from ANYONE isn't necessary at all to your self-growth. Sure it might convince you, but you can do that all on your own, and $3000 cheaper.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 am 

Midnight wrote:
I understand where you're coming from, shay.

Kindred and Marcus are definitely the most famous, but it's not like nobody else has had success from it. Many people have told me that they don't talk much about what happens with women in their life because they believe it should be between them and the woman, and I can respect that. I'm sure some of the members on RELM feel the same.

And you're right, there's not set way to realize the shift, but doing NG alone and having a conscious shift in your mindset is a winning combination. Of course, there are many other things you can do as well, but grounding and living your life as fulfilled as you can all the time is a complete system. All of us are moving towards this shift (living a fulfilled life) whether we realize it or not.

And yes, coaching prices are rediculous. I think coaching at that price from ANYONE isn't necessary at all to your self-growth. Sure it might convince you, but you can do that all on your own, and $3000 cheaper.
Yea I get you Midnight,

I got my success only after I used other tools along with natural grounding. When I was only doing natural grounding and relational mastery I didn't get success. And I feel I can get more success and that's why I'm still learning more things....

Like I said on realm- I don't have a goal to be a playboy, but I still want to get some areas better and improve.

Now, a lot of people had told me that they are not seeing results just from natural grounding and relational mastery. If you saw Rion's program he makes all these glowing promises of what will happen with only NG and relational mastery- and when people realize that it's not enough to get the crazy promises he makes- they are left very disappointed (that includes me of course, when I was doing only NG and relational mastery and not seeing results I was very disapponted...)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:02 pm 

I'll bet you that your expectations are the cause for the lack of success [with NG] ;)

Everyone can sense when you want something! It's a subconscious awareness. If you want something, anything from people to satisfy the ego, they pick up on it and they know.

For the past week things have been happening since i've realigned myself with this concept that everyone is born with.

I'm sorry if that seemed a bit forceful, I don't want to impose anything. I truly believe in this concept though :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:55 pm 

Midnight wrote:
I'll bet you that your expectations are the cause for the lack of success [with NG] ;)

Everyone can sense when you want something! It's a subconscious awareness. If you want something, anything from people to satisfy the ego, they pick up on it and they know.

For the past week things have been happening since i've realigned myself with this concept that everyone is born with.

I'm sorry if that seemed a bit forceful, I don't want to impose anything. I truly believe in this concept though :D
well, like I said I'm always open for new ideas and thoughts ;)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:46 am 
^

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:05 am 
Site Admin

Sir_Michael wrote:
And then we all learned that Rion's "success with women" was not a result of natural grounding after all!
This is irrelevant, totally and utterly in my view. As is anyone elses success due to grounding.

Natural grounding is a process to achieve something. The aim in my view is not success, it is clearing away the dirt from your view of the world and women.

It is to free you from the societal conditioning and distorted images presented in the media.

To me, personally, that is the goal of grounding.

That WILL have side effects, women will notice that you are not viewing them the same way as everyone else. You will therefore seem to be behaving differently around them on a real core level, not from pretending but from a position of congruence and authenticity. This DOES peak their curiosity when around you, this WILL help your interactions.

On so many levels, it is quite mad. The gifts will only be given up to you once you stop seeking them.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:45 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Sir_Michael wrote:
And then we all learned that Rion's "success with women" was not a result of natural grounding after all!
This is irrelevant, totally and utterly in my view. As is anyone elses success due to grounding.

Natural grounding is a process to achieve something. The aim in my view is not success, it is clearing away the dirt from your view of the world and women.

It is to free you from the societal conditioning and distorted images presented in the media.

To me, personally, that is the goal of grounding.

That WILL have side effects, women will notice that you are not viewing them the same way as everyone else. You will therefore seem to be behaving differently around them on a real core level, not from pretending but from a position of congruence and authenticity. This DOES peak their curiosity when around you, this WILL help your interactions.

On so many levels, it is quite mad. The gifts will only be given up to you once you stop seeking them.
We all have different levels of expectations and goals and it's normal. After all if we didn't want to get better with women we wouldn't be here trying all this stuff.

I agree that natural grounding in it's basic form is a tool to help you remember what a woman's true sexuality is and it does help the interactions with women and makes them much more comfortable. But if you hear Rion talk on 'natural game seminar' on what natural grounding is supposed to bring - you will see why people are developing high expectations from it.

NG is good but on it's own didn't bring most people the results or even half of the results that were promised.

Some people are only doing NG to get to cloud number 9 and forget that the goal of NG is to have women in reality.

I'm not saying we need to chase women all the time but some people in here are too caught up in the idea that we should not want women and that stuff Marcus said.

So if some guys want to be monks, only do NG for the rest of their life and keep repeating Marcus's stories that we 'should not want women'- go right ahead. To me that sounds ridiculous and I'm sure that it's not what most men really want.

Rion's success from Ng is relevant because if his success came from other things (like his party\playboy lifestyle) then he should be honest enough to say it and then people will know what to expect from NG. Just like Zan said that if you watch his program and apply the things he teaches, you will become a better man and have more choice with women.

Unlike Rion he never said stuff like: women will be falling all over you once you apply my teachings.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

I think one of the problems is that people are being influenced too much by the marketing of the lesson. I have not seen the natural game seminar, so have not been influenced by how much he 'sold' the idea or promises of results.

I merely tried watching the videos, not sure of what I was meant to see or what 'results' were meant to happen. This more than likely affects how I view the whole process and my expectations when I was doing it.

-

A few of the teachers I think most fondly of admitted at some point that they learned something from me. Some did not because they were not open to the lessons. We all have something to teach and other things to learn from people.

Do not fall into the mistake of confusing the teacher and the lesson, or identifying the teacher with the lesson.

Many great teachers in history were very flawed and imperfect characters.

Does this mean the lesson is flawed and imperfect?

I see men having their perceptions changed for the better by natural grounding, hence I think the lesson has merit. How much I cannot say, it will not give you all the answers, nothing will, there is no magic pill, there are a series of pills each of which bring you closer.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.