All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Your Idea woman??
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:51 pm 

that only prove that women are real pimps, to make men attract more men to them

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:14 pm 

rant wrote:
That's an interesting observation rant...one most of who posted in this thread (me included) should take into consideration.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:28 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
@Alchemist : what so if she doesn't ?
Quote:
Albert Einstein : Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
I'm not clear what you mean.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:41 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:
@Alchemist : what so if she doesn't ?
Quote:
Albert Einstein : Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
I'm not clear what you mean.
My point was a little imagination doesn't do any harm (meaning even if you wanted a woman with a vagina under her arm, three tits, ... that would be your idea woman BUT NOTHING ELSE, it's just imagination, not influencing your behaviour regarding 'real women').

Now to take that to mean that IF SHE's not like your idea woman you don't 'see' her is a completely different story (like fufe who focused (still (looking at new thread) ?!?) on his 'special kind' of woman).

Hope it clears up.
Quote:
This one I may not have understood :?

Do you mean it as as TLE introduced Bianca Lawson to us and she's Prodigy's type, that means they're pimp as he became somewhat interested to her ?

If that's the case it goes the other way around too, EVEN more powerfully to men I think.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 pm 

Golden boy, look at attraction as an infection. 8-)

All I said though is that she is a a baaaaad chick. I think the girl Star posted looks deelishus too :lol:

Last edited by Sai on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:41 pm 

I could go for some underarm pussy. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:57 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
So what he meant was what I understood, and then commented 8-) .

That's why I said it's even more viral for men on women, because of the lack thereof of real men ('pretty girls' are pretty common), and because of the way things are naturally.

That's where I disagree with rant's comment.

Men are the real natural pimps, but as they are so much suckers to pursue women, society thinks that women are pimps. :ugeek:

@Kidd : it's actually Daniel Tosh (on my knowledge) who came up with this expression, so each time it pops up.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:09 pm 

Quote:
Men are the real natural pimps, but as they are so much suckers to pursue women, society thinks that women are pimps.
No. :geek:

Women are indeed the natural pimps...that's why we have these forums and they don't. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:10 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Prodigy wrote:
So what he meant was what I understood, and then commented 8-) .

That's why I said it's even more viral for men on women, because of the lack thereof of real men ('pretty girls' are pretty common), and because of the way things are naturally.

That's where I disagree with rant's comment.

Men are the real natural pimps, but as they are so much suckers to pursue women, society thinks that women are pimps. :ugeek:

@Kidd : it's actually Daniel Tosh (on my knowledge) who came up with this expression.

ok i don't why what i said turned into somthing negative about women

society don't think that women are pimps and that's their probem.

men should be pimps as nature intented to be, that's the positive aspect.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:30 pm 

We were never intended to be pimps...we were intended to procreate, hunt, gather and protect out brood...which is why these crafty broads are having a field day with us...because they have figured out how to use our nature against us. :geek:

Say one more silly thing and off to the push-up corner with you. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:49 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Men are the real natural pimps, but as they are so much suckers to pursue women, society thinks that women are pimps.

Women are indeed the natural pimps...that's why we have these forums and they don't. 8-)
Quote:
We were never intended to be pimps...we were intended to procreate, hunt, gather and protect out brood...which is why these crafty broads are having a field day with us...because they have figured out how to use our nature against us. :geek:

I wrote a long response when I saw your second quote.

It's clear my meaning of 'pimp' is different from yours.

What I meant was :
Naturally, men could have their way if they wanted to, whereas women NEED a man to survive (when pregnant, to open pickle jars).

That's why I said what I said, even though I would rephrase it as :

Men are the natural pimps (because nothing holds us back), but as society pushes men to pursue, women are left the real pimps of the world, but it could be the other way around just by supplying dick (by reversing the game. This forum wouldn't exist otherwise ...).

Hope it clears up.

Just in case, I stretch for push-ups :lol:

Addendum : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 087#p19007 :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:25 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:

Women have a lot of get a guy locked down advice :| and they definitely have forums.
The Kidd!! wrote:

We weren't intended to be pimps, but we were definitely intended to be aware of our surrounding and to master survival. Game is a harsh environment it was evolution that a way to beat it would come about.

We were definitely intended to be the leader, as evidenced by women's terrible handling of power lol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:37 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:

i like that explanation better, and i do my push ups :P .

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:55 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Well said

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:02 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Women have a lot of get a guy locked down advice :| and they definitely have forums.
That's something that baffles me man, I often hear of this mythical type of woman that doesn't have a clue where a dude is coming from and needs advice, where is she? :lol:

All joking aside, they have all the tools from birth, if anything factors into their ignorance it's lack of experience, which will naturally be taken care of.

They may have forums but none like this, with all the favorable conditions they're granted, they certainly don't need them.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:08 pm 

so you don't believe that females who have deflected from here/or have come across this site not mention it to other sister sites? :geek:
(I believe the information available here could throw a major wrench in the cogs of society throwing shit out of wack)
when I was on King Flex's blog, a female ran forum started a major beef because of some of his podcasts. the group even rallied to have some of his college lectures cancelled, because they claimed his message was misogynistic.

what I got from Rant's post about women being pimps and men bringing other men to them is for example, take a look at some pages on face book where they have women with nice bodies and dudes will compile a special page called " I LIKE BIG BOOTHY FREAKS", post captions above the pics like " like if she thick" /"comment if you would smash".
now I have been guilty of "liking" SOME of these pictures, and I know it contributes to these women's head expanding because of all the extra attention they get. I have to admit that I like seeing a good looking woman, with nice breastesses, hips and and nice ass. I will not deny that, however, I just like the pics, I don't try to find these females names and try to add them to my friends list. that is just preposterous!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:02 pm 

Prodigy wrote:

now I have been guilty of "liking" SOME of these pictures, and I know it contributes to these women's head expanding because of all the extra attention they get. I have to admit that I like seeing a good looking woman, with nice breastesses, hips and and nice ass. I will not deny that, however, I just like the pics, I don't try to find these females names and try to add them to my friends list. that is just preposterous!

i used to be proud of the girls i like and show to my friends "my taste" they do the same, when they see some new hot girl in town they want to show her to me, it is like a subconcious propaganda that's why i said it, the reason maybe becasue they can't handdle attraction so they want to make u feel the same, it's not as if we are at war with women.

i like those pictrures too and seeing hot women but if i'm responsable for that attraction,that atraction goes to zero once the girl continue her own way, and i don't see any reason to involve my friends with her.(not talkig about Goldenboy).

don't feel bad for liking those pictues or for liking hot women, if that was what you got from what i said.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:49 pm 

Never deny your nature...just me mindful that women will use your nature against you. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:52 pm 

no rant, I don't feel bad in a no way, shape nor form. I just liked your view so much in reference to the thread.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:10 pm 

[ img ]

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!