Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:31 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Your Idea woman??
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:58 pm 

I actually see on regular basis that guys are naturaly attracted to almost the same facial features again and again - somehow more than one type, but always there are similarities.
Women are seem to be like that too, but the "good-looking-ness" doesn't seem to matter that much - the vibe etc is more important as we know
I think if you are on Kidd's level, you can bent this "rule", but I havn't see that yet..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:11 pm 
fufe wrote:
I actually see on regular basis that guys are naturaly attracted to almost the same facial features again and again - somehow more than one type, but always there are similarities.
Women are seem to be like that too, but the "good-looking-ness" doesn't seem to matter that much - the vibe etc is more important as we know
I think if you are on Kidd's level, you can bent this "rule", but I havn't see that yet..

Sometimes a man is just a women's "type". That where I think front and lifestyle play an important factor. You can beautiful but not a certain woman's type.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:33 pm 

Ideal woman? hmm...

1)mute

2)runs a booze store

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:29 am 

I think this is a really good thread because if you know what your ideal woman is and will not accept anything less than that set of standards then it will make you indifferent to all other women and they will then in turn chase the fuck out of you because of that, but you won't really want them...Zen at it's finest. And if by some chance you ever DID end up with your ideal woman then you'd be qualifying the fuck out of her and keeping her on her toes to make sure that she really is just that, or not...

Looks wise here's my preference...

[ img ]

Personality; Of course she's going to be emotionally driven, not as intelligent as me, do dumb shit, get jealous, not really add much to my life a except the few meaningless tasks she'll take pride in like "Baby I booked your tee time for today". But there are a few women out there that know and accept that men are better than them and she'd be one of them :lol: I'd be my chauvinist self and she would of course have submitted.

Oh and she'd better make friends with the gym or c'est la vie.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:50 am 
Quote:
As a handsome man, from experience I can tell you looks play a very small role in women choosing you.

Small, like this----> .

:mrgreen:

Only if he is doing something wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:14 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
I think this is a really good thread because if you know what your ideal woman is and will not accept anything less than that set of standards then it will make you indifferent to all other women and they will then in turn chase the fuck out of you because of that, but you won't really want them...Zen at it's finest. And if by some chance you ever DID end up with your ideal woman then you'd be qualifying the fuck out of her and keeping her on her toes to make sure that she really is just that, or not...

Looks wise here's my preference...

[ img ]

Personality; Of course she's going to be emotionally driven, not as intelligent as me, do dumb shit, get jealous, not really add much to my life a except the few meaningless tasks she'll take pride in like "Baby I booked your tee time for today". But there are a few women out there that know and accept that men are better than them and she'd be one of them :lol: I'd be my chauvinist self and she would of course have submitted.

Oh and she'd better make friends with the gym or c'est la vie.
I like your taste in women :mrgreen:

but I love your attitude 8-) :arrow: :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:21 pm 

The lesser Evil wrote:
If he does something wrong, it's got nothing to do with his looks, not even gonna get started on this lol.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:15 pm 

The lesser Evil wrote:

Working this out logically. Say looks play a big role in a womens choice. That would mean that most very attractive men would have attractive women.

So that would mean that very few good looking men would be single or have trouble finding a women?
How many examples of your life can you think of where that is not true? And more importantly where is the threshold where that belief is realized as not being part of reality?

For example. One rock is not a pile. How many rocks does there have to be before its a pile?

What frame of perspective does "if he is doing something wrong" come from?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:47 pm 

sometimes you guys scare me, do you realize what you are doing with this ideal women thing?

sometimes i got traped in shits like that and the fact that most guys are traped in cons like that make it more difficult to see if i'm on the good path because is so normal to have a ideal woman so everyone agree so ok lets keep it a con.

i admit that i was tempted to post some ideal woman too and it scares me.

why not be the ideal man in her eyes, i preffer to not know what kind of woman i want, i try to live with no reference points.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:51 pm 

Nothing wrong with knowing what you want. All depends on your mindset going into it.

That's why Kidd!! said "waste for most of you guys"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:15 am 
Morpheus wrote:
The lesser Evil wrote:
Quote:
Working this out logically. Say looks play a big role in a womens choice. That would mean that most very attractive men would have attractive women.
For the most part the most physically attractive people do pair up according to some studies. Baring fame, wealth and socioeconomic status there seems to be a ceiling on what we can achieve as far physical beauty goes in the opposite sex. However what's physically attractive is somewhat subjective.

Quote:
So that would mean that very few good looking men would be single or have trouble finding a women?
If you haven't realized yet good looking men tend have WAY more selection in women than average looking men. Men in general tend to have problems telling when a women really in them (reading body language).

Quote:
What frame of perspective does "if he is doing something wrong" come from?
What I'm saying is that if your considered a good looking man what is it about you that prevents you from being even moderately successful with women? Let's say good looks is 50% of the battle, then that means your half way there. What is the other 50% that you are doing wrong?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:13 am 

The lesser Evil wrote:

What I'm saying is that if your considered a good looking man what is it about you that prevents you from being even moderately successful with women? Let's say good looks is 50% of the battle, then that means your half way there. What is the other 50% that you are doing wrong?
Good looks cannot be measured by % at all in my opinion.. If you are retard or needy, looks won't save you... I look like an idiot (Mannija practically confirmed this in Amy Lee thread saying her hgusband is ugly motherfucker, I look kinda like him but lot younger :lol: ) and I got girls attracted to me regurarly now, I spot it quite often...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:35 pm 

looks is front factor... need I say more :roll: , ok here goes
Quote:
As a guideline, remember: front attracts, clout keeps. In the meantime, do what you can to better your appearance. Kinda flabby or skinny? Get in the gym. Take your 'chase-a-hoe' money, get some creatine, get your buff on, and let the hoes chase YOU for a change.
`-The KiDD

hopefully this gets across ( and nails the coffin shut) :twisted:

on a side note, you guys don't worry, I had to read the Pimposophies over, and over, and over, and over, and over ,and over, and over and over, and over, and over.... well you get the idea. :lol:

( watch Grown Ups, there is a scene where the women are gushing over a "gorgeous Man" gorgeous until he opened his mouth! :lol: )

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:59 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
on a side note, you guys don't worry, I had to read the Pimposophies over, and over, and over, and over, and over ,and over, and over and over, and over, and over.... well you get the idea. :lol
Me too lol, I finally got the "weither I pass the ball or go into the endzone I'm still going for a touchdown" reference the other day

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:07 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Prodigy wrote:
on a side note, you guys don't worry, I had to read the Pimposophies over, and over, and over, and over, and over ,and over, and over and over, and over, and over.... well you get the idea. :lol
Me too lol, I finally got the "weither I pass the ball or go into the endzone I'm still going for a touchdown" reference the other day
Slowpokes :lol: 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:23 pm 

[ img ]

:P

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:18 am 
I'd thought I'd resurrect this thread with another hot female:

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:18 pm 

She doesn't exist.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:03 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
She doesn't exist.
She does, she was in Buffy the vampire slayer when she was younger. :mrgreen:
By the way, she's a bad one though :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:20 pm 

The lesser Evil wrote:
I'd thought I'd resurrect this thread with another hot female:
I'm gonna echo Grinus on this one.

I know it's only the physical attributes and her name doesn't change the fact she's hot or not

I know it's easy to find her name by quoting, or copying the image to google.

BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT HER NAME ... (like the books you add :shock: :lol: )

All that to say; Her name is Bianca Lawson.

Little skinny for my tastes though ... :lol:

Side note :
I'll restate my opinion.

Alore (for those who read my threads :)) is currently the nearest (physically existing) to my 'ideal' ...

Why ? Because on top of her looks (which are probably not your choices, neither hers btw but I disgress), she IMPRESSES me as a PERSON.

I LIKE HER ! (for those who listen to Patrice)

For an analogy, If I was Sherlock, she'd be Irene Adler. (on the BBC show, not those two movies ... :roll: ).

@Alchemist : what so if she doesn't ?
Quote:
Albert Einstein : Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.