Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:00 pm 

In my experience every time I met a woman who triggered my nurturing instinct I would be overcome with this feeling that is called "love".

The woman would be weaker physically and/or mentally and has a youthful look about her.
I would spend sleepless nights thinking about her and how I feel about her, wanting to protect her, buy her things and be around her every minute of the day because she is so important to me.

Then Natural Grounding comes along and I (and the rest of the Natural grounders) become likewise obsessed over Palmy, Nicole Theriault, SNDS etc. You can't even make a sexual comment about them without getting your post deleted, because its "wrong" to feel that way about someone you love.

My point is, have you ever had your nurturing instinct triggered and mistaken it for "love"?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:05 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
My point is, have you ever had your nurturing instinct triggered and mistaken it for "love"?
Yes, I used to think that it was love...

I would often see a woman, feel like I want to protect her and thought it was 'love'. :(

A lot of women do it (try to play on our protecting\nurturing instinct) in order to get us to do things for them. Remember modern women don't need protecting\nurturing since they have rights and equal opportunities (sometimes even more than us...)- so it's just a trick they use to get something.

It's not 'love' or 'true sexuality' (as we used to think)

As a sidenote: A lot of the poor women in Thailand use this trick and they often get success by getting a western man to marry them and take them away from their poor life.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm 

Quote:
I would spend sleepless nights thinking about her and how I feel about her, wanting to protect her, buy her things and be around her every minute of the day because she is so important to me.
UGH...thank GOD those days are GONE! :?

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:05 pm 

That's attachment and neediness Aztech.

I used to think women who do this only had monetary/material gains in mind by triggering this 'instinct', recently I've been thinking it goes deeper than that.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:34 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
I used to think women who do this only had monetary/material gains in mind by triggering this 'instinct', recently I've been thinking it goes deeper than that.
It is deeper than that, A woman can act like that in order to make you do what she wants (if you are in a relationship with her...) not just to get something material from you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:06 pm 

Sniper wrote:
not just to get something material from you.
Oh please enlighten me of the non material things (that a woman wants from her boyfriend or in general) :geek:

Comfort is not material ? Speaking about the little dog he is (with her) to her girlfriends is not material ? Him accepting every caprice is not material ?

Don't you see the leash ? (Isn't that material enough for you :D )

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:13 pm 

@Sniper My psychotherapist said she once played the weak little girl to get help with her broken down car, she wouldn't have gotten help otherwise, so all women do it in some way or another as far as I've seen anyway.

@The Kidd Its painful to admit, thankfully I'm not the only one to ever be like that.

@Alchemist They do it for all kinds of reasons as I mentioned above, they're pretty clever about it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:53 pm 
Aztecsfinest wrote:
@Sniper My psychotherapist said she once played the weak little girl to get help with her broken down car, she wouldn't have gotten help otherwise, so all women do it in some way or another as far as I've seen anyway.

@The Kidd Its painful to admit, thankfully I'm not the only one to ever be like that.

@Alchemist They do it for all kinds of reasons as I mentioned above, they're pretty clever about it.
Call her your therapist from now on. I don't know about you, but a psychotherapist sounds creeper. I call the random bitch in Detroit managing my case and trying to keep tabs on my activities my "social worker."

It makes me sound more gangster, and it's true.

I'll have more to add to this topic later. My flight 1/4 across the country is about to start boarding.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:06 pm 

[ img ]

[ img ]

creepy guy ;) ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:25 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:

I know that all too well. :lol:

It's never the same situation twice either...

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."