Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Look Deep
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:12 am 

What can you learn from this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_GLj7phZQY&sns=fb

ps: Forget the comedic pimp stuff, what does GSP have in common with Kidd's writings.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

Post subject: Re: Look Deep
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:40 am 

I say Marquee Value Theory

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:34 pm 

Working backwards, I also see the body language characteristics and frame control eye contact that people mistakenly try to emulate.

Plus he is a fighter, playing into the whole alpha male cave thing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:38 pm 

It's not about "who he is", it's about "what he is".

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:26 pm 

Who and what are the same to me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:51 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Who and what are the same to me
If GSP loses his next 5 fights and gets demoted to something like Belator, loses there then retires...he won't get 1/1000th of the pussy that is thrown at him now. He's still him, but his what has changed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:06 am 

Everybody loves a winner. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:49 am 

'specially the ho's!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:19 am 

From your experience are there cases with women who value a man's attributes (indifference, self-motivated, driven etc.) above his material acquisitions or social position? rare as that might be is this possible?.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:55 am 

As potential being realized yes, but you'd get put on the back burner until you potential has been realized. Ie. your known to be a good investment.

Like HavPlenty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:36 pm 

I think this is a grey area, in my case anyways cuz I don't know of any women currently checking in til my potential is realised, so when my potential IS realised I guess it'll be random women I've never met.

Since I won't spend my money or share my resources with them, I gather what they'll be banking on is claiming association with me (my status), which at best will be by 6 degrees of seperation or whatever since I don't associate with these gold digger types, so it probably won't be much of an issue anways but I do want to keep an eye out for any bullshit I might have to deal with, cuz there's always bound to be some.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:32 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
From your experience are there cases with women who value a man's attributes (indifference, self-motivated, driven etc.) above his material acquisitions or social position? rare as that might be is this possible?.
Sure, environmental factors plays a HUGE roll as well, who she has choice with dictates a lot!

Quote:
Since I won't spend my money or share my resources with them, I gather what they'll be banking on is claiming association with me (my status)
One of a woman's primary drives is to compete with other women, so even if you're not spending or sharing shit with her, she get's to look at other girls and be like "Ya bitch, I'm with him and he's better than yours".

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:21 pm 

I can dig this but they won't be with me since I don't and won't associate with gold diggers, that's why I was wondering for a minute what they'd have to gain from me when my potential is realised, since I'll be keeping my distance from them, I think they could only stand to gain something from me by proxy at best, which would be through some sort of connection they have to someone I know etc. hence the 6 degrees of seperation.

Which would still be something I guess depending on my status at the time.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:37 pm 
[ img ]
More is this real life here

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:53 pm 

I am being serious. :|

What's so unrealistic about what I said....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:57 pm 
Alchemist wrote:
I can dig this but they won't be with me since I don't and won't associate with gold diggers, that's why I was wondering for a minute what they'd have to gain from me when my potential is realised, since I'll be keeping my distance from them, I think they could only stand to gain something from me by proxy at best, which would be through some sort of connection they have to someone I know etc. hence the 6 degrees of seperation.

Which would still be something I guess depending on my status at the time.
Your attempt to make a distinction between some nebulous concept of 'good' women who aren't out for your money and these 'gold diggers' shows that you haven't made some adjustments to the way your mindset is.

You're trying to keep women away from dealing with you directly? :shock:

You're trying to add problems instead of letting them go away.

If you're homosexual then that's cool and no one is going to hate you or dislike you for it here.

If you're not homosexual then you're going to need a lot of aspirin for these distinctions that you're making about women because you have some headaches and chest pains coming your way.

I remember a conversation with my uncle.

Me: Man these bitches are all the same.
Uncle: Yeah, they're all same, but they're really not all the same.
Me: True there is something that makes every female different from the next one.
Uncle: Yeah, you have to find out what it is because its important.
Me: Yeah but taking care of all the similarities between women comes first.
Uncle: Once you have that down. You'll see and know how to deal with the differences.
Uncle: You have to know the forest before you can see the trees.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:09 pm 

what the fuck made you come to the conclusion that I was a homosexual based on that?... :|

Just because I don't go for women that are out after my money?

I don't have a nebulous concept of a 'good' woman, I've experienced them at their worst well enough to know that shit doesn't exist, I'm just saying there are some who are not all about money, the girl I'm seeing now doesn't try to take my money or demand I pay for anything, it's always either an equal split or she pays for stuff and I don't have to 'demand' that from her either, she understands the concept of a guy paying for a girl is complete bullshit.

I don't pay any attention to the women that are after money, that does not equate to keeping women away from dealing with me directly, you just proved my point in your conversation that there are differences, I know it's not black and white, I know women are not perfect but there are some that aren't completely shit, if anyone's making black and white distinctions right now it's you.

Quit jumping to retarded conclusions.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:53 pm 

Bahaha you fuck'n guys crack me up :lol:

rkd1990 is right that you can't avoid them (I'm not saying to fuck'n marry one), if you're pissed at them then it shows they have you and you're attached. If a gold digger wants to gargle my balls and I'm not doing anything else more important that day, what the hell I'll let her.

Alchemist, other factors besides money are very important, you have to give her what she needs emotionally, then she'll leave the dinner table early from her rich husband to drive to your place for some tail...however, if it came between two guys that had the exact same personality traits and looks, both giving her what she needed emotionally but only one was rich, who do you think would be left in the cold?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:01 am 
Reread both posts.

You're getting very defensive for arguing that I proved your point.

You're demonstrating that what I said hits something deep inside the core of who you are.

Reread the conversation with my uncle and stop taking it out of context.

If you do you'll see how you have to look at the big picture.

This girl you're seeing could easily love to keep paying for stuff or split bills with you if she can snag you into a deep long term relationship or marriage, where she can define gender roles and create obligations where you're bound to pay for everything.

Not all gold diggers come at you waving flags dude. If you understand what it means for a female to be a gold digger you would love the ones raising red flags.

They're the easiest to flip the gender roles on and get indefinite perks because their needs are explicitly outlined, and they give you least headaches because if she refuses to let you flip the gender roles you know exactly how to proceed, moving upward and onward.

I.E. From personal experience, their needs are superficial, minimal, and their frequency and urgency decrease as long as you check her on every issue one, one issue at time, when they pop up.

Do your homework before you jump to conclusions about my conclusions.

P.S.
Alchemist wrote:
I know women are not perfect but there are some that aren't completely shit.
P.S. This says a lot about the way you categorize women. You added in a value statement. Value statements are what makes up thoughts about morality. "Good" girls much?

P.P.S. Explain your thinking behind the whole 6 degrees of separation and your idea of only letting them see you in with a proxy. You conveniently forgot that part when you were trying to start an argument, which was one the main points of my critique.

P.P.P.S. If you're going to get defensive about someone critiquing what you write then you might as well not write it all. We're not little kids here. You should definitely not write something if you don't want someone to give you constructive criticism like I took the time to.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:11 am 

^^ Great post!