Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Look Deep
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:27 pm 
:o :lol:

Yes 1% idea is very strict and truthfully arbitrary, but it gets the message across not to go overboard but to at least see ways were contribution is proper and sometimes necessary to reduce issues.

If you spend $10k on someone and feel good about it wouldn't your perspective shift if they can't/won't pick up some $10 or less issue?

You can't go wrong with 1% measuring stick. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:05 am 

I try to base my actions on reads, if a girl is overtly flirting with me at a bar I assume she is drink hunting. She is guilty until proven innocent.

I'm naturally a generous person, and I will be generous unless I feel I'm being taken advantage of. A lot of times I'll give a girl the benefit of the doubt. However she is expected to pay next time, if not then I'm like "this isn't what I signed up for" credit for this line goes to Kidd!! :mrgreen:

Tightness with money, indicates a tightness in character. The key is balance too much and you appear weak and beta like your trying to buy them.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:47 pm 

The thinking a guy is 'cheap' dynamic and seeing him as less valuable if he doesn't fork out a certain amount, I haven't met any girls like this as of yet so I guess that's why I don't understand it yet.

Realistically though if you don't have that much money then she should understand and you won't be financially reckless, I agree that there has to be some sort of exchange like Kidd's mentioned before but I don't feel we have anything to prove to women about our social status, we are where we're at.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:42 am 

The article grinus posted about the pretty girl seeking a rich husband is highly relevant. Besides if I give her the benefit of the doubt and she abuses it she has given me ammo to throw her in face down the line 8-)