Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: no father
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:35 pm 

Star_Above wrote:

I just came across this, bingo man, that's why you can never love a woman, because they don't love you for you, like Kidd said, everything is conditional. Even the most devoted woman will drop you if something happens (Even if it's not your fault) and you lose the value that they are with you for. That goes for guy friends as well.
That goes for everybody including us, doesn't it ?

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:03 pm 

fufe wrote:
Star_Above wrote:

I just came across this, bingo man, that's why you can never love a woman, because they don't love you for you, like Kidd said, everything is conditional. Even the most devoted woman will drop you if something happens (Even if it's not your fault) and you lose the value that they are with you for. That goes for guy friends as well.
the problem is: the court is not with men...
so the guy has much more to lose if he leaves a woman.

she keeps the kids, the house and he has to pay loads of money (unless he does a prenup but even that's not always helps....)

also if he does the prenup the woman still has the kids - and if she is evil she can always tell the kids false stories about the father - like how much of an asshole he was, even though he was a great guy and she was the one who left him.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:33 am 

How would a prenup not work?

Know what your signing lol, and read the fine print.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:27 am 

fufe wrote:
Star_Above wrote:

Everyone

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:19 am 

Sniper wrote:
fufe wrote:
Star_Above wrote:

the problem is: the court is not with men...
so the guy has much more to lose if he leaves a woman.

she keeps the kids, the house and he has to pay loads of money (unless he does a prenup but even that's not always helps....)

also if he does the prenup the woman still has the kids - and if she is evil she can always tell the kids false stories about the father - like how much of an asshole he was, even though he was a great guy and she was the one who left him.

[ img ]
True, but I didn't think about marriage, I'm too young for that :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:58 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
How would a prenup not work?

Know what your signing lol, and read the fine print.
Get her drunk... or maybe before you give her some dick you just whip it out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:44 pm 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return
Quote:
Eternal return (also known as "eternal recurrence") is a concept which posits that the universe has been recurring, and will continue to recur, in a self-similar form an infinite number of times across infinite time or space. The concept is found in Indian philosophy and in ancient Egypt and was subsequently taken up by the Pythagoreans and Stoics. With the decline of antiquity and the spread of Christianity, the concept fell into disuse in the Western world, though Friedrich Nietzsche resurrected it as a thought experiment to argue for amor fati.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amor_fati
Quote:
I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gay_Science
Quote:
In The Gay Science, Nietzsche experiments with the notion of power but does not advance any systematic theory. The book contains Nietzsche's first consideration of the idea of the eternal recurrence, a concept which would become critical in his next work Thus Spoke Zarathustra and underpins much of the later works.[1]

What if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more' [...] Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine.'

I post this becasue i consider it necesary form my own journey not becasue i think it justifies something but becasue i remembered this and felt that i should post it if not i would be stucked in my head with narcisisnm, i love and hate all of you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:31 am 

rant wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return
Quote:
Eternal return (also known as "eternal recurrence") is a concept which posits that the universe has been recurring, and will continue to recur, in a self-similar form an infinite number of times across infinite time or space. The concept is found in Indian philosophy and in ancient Egypt and was subsequently taken up by the Pythagoreans and Stoics. With the decline of antiquity and the spread of Christianity, the concept fell into disuse in the Western world, though Friedrich Nietzsche resurrected it as a thought experiment to argue for amor fati.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amor_fati
Quote:
I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gay_Science
Quote:
In The Gay Science, Nietzsche experiments with the notion of power but does not advance any systematic theory. The book contains Nietzsche's first consideration of the idea of the eternal recurrence, a concept which would become critical in his next work Thus Spoke Zarathustra and underpins much of the later works.[1]

What if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more' [...] Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine.'

I post this becasue i consider it necesary form my own journey not becasue i think it justifies something but becasue i remembered this and felt that i should post it if not i would be stucked in my head with narcisisnm, i love and hate all of you.
^That is some cool ass shit!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:00 pm 

^ yep, Groundhog Day in all its splendor :mrgreen: :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:48 am 

GoldenBoy wrote:
^ yep, Groundhog Day in all its splendor :mrgreen: :ugeek:
No shit eh! Mind blown. This guy explains it well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5z49wagRdQ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:56 am 
Site Admin

I know the universe someday ran out of ideas.