Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:23 am 

Without attaining some kind of high status (complying with the social matrix), I don't think I'll ever have high confidence inspite of doing natural grounding, affirmations, etc. The change from doing those things is significant, but great success with them probably comes down to already having good front and clout, or the placebo effect (being deluded). But maybe someone here has the answers?

For me, true confidence is having certainty
With certainty about something, there's no intellectualising, no trying to convince anyone... You're not thinking about it

Certainty is unassailable. Whatever you're certain about, it's a fact. Affirmations, visualisations, and anything imaginary cannot provide the certainty of facts. Let's not get into quantum physics hoopla, I'm talking about the certainty you have that night follows day, that you'll get hungry in a few hours, that you need to breathe, etc (facts).

To me, a natural is a guy who attracts many very good looking women without putting on a show, and without needing high end front and clout. Maybe he dresses quite well, or he's tall, but he confounds the ordinary guy because he gets such good looking women most places he goes to even though he IS an ordinary guy. To that guy reading this, what facts are you certain about yourself and women pertaining to the whole attraction thing and >>> what irrefutable evidence did you have before seeing great success with women?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:01 am 

I know who I am and what I am capable of...and am very comfortable in my own skin...and I know what 'who likes me' looks like. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:18 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I know who I am and what I am capable of...and am very comfortable in my own skin...and I know what 'who likes me' looks like. 8-)
Why do you have to know who you are and what you are capable of to have no problems with anxiety around women and attracting them?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:05 am 

Cantonese wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Why do you have to know who you are and what you are capable of to have no problems with anxiety around women and attracting them?
Because that's where I derive my inner confidence from...doesn't everyone? :|

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:11 am 

What is it about who you are and what you are capable of that enabled you to eliminate anxiety around women and attract them?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:55 am 
Acquiring great confidence is also believing in yourself and knowing no matter what situation you put yourself into...you are strong enough to handle. Also learn to accept the moment. It's not all about certainty but it's about not being afraid of the uncertain. Being able to hold yourself strong and say, no matter what, I will be able to handle what comes my way.

Learn to love yourself, respect yourself, and take chances in life. And of course, what Kidd said, know who you are and stick to it.

Ryan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:12 am 

Hope the naturals don't mind me interjecting for a minute, but I kept spotting something, you keep mentioning women and relating that to the progress you want to make.

Your focus is in the wrong place, progress for the sake of attracting women is not real progress, whatever you seek from women, get it from yourself.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:31 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Hope the naturals don't mind me interjecting for a minute, but I kept spotting something, you keep mentioning women and relating that to the progress you want to make.

Your focus is in the wrong place, progress for the sake of attracting women is not real progress, whatever you seek from women, get it from yourself.
When it comes to application, yes you are right. But the purpose of my questioning in this thread is to discover the facts of an ordinary man that can make him into a natural, even though he may not be able to become a millionaire, champion, or whatever the social matrix says is greatness. When you know the simple facts that make an ordinary man attractive to even the hottest woman, then you can easily leave all the intellectualising behind.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:32 am 

Ryan wrote:
Acquiring great confidence is also believing in yourself and knowing no matter what situation you put yourself into...you are strong enough to handle. Also learn to accept the moment. It's not all about certainty but it's about not being afraid of the uncertain. Being able to hold yourself strong and say, no matter what, I will be able to handle what comes my way.

Learn to love yourself, respect yourself, and take chances in life. And of course, what Kidd said, know who you are and stick to it.
How does an ordinary guy become certain that he is strong enough to handle any situation including uncertain ones? What is the evidence for this that an ordinary man already has?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 am 

It could be that the naturals who don't comply with the social matrix don't use facts, but faith instead. Maybe they simply don't censor their thoughts, e.g. they are able to say a thought that makes vague sense and totally believe it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:34 pm 

Even though I don't consider myself a full 'natural' yet (like the more advanced guys here), I'll give my two cents....

besides what The Kidd and others have already said, one thing that I have seen that naturals have in common is that they don't look at women as goddess or as something that you need to worship. In other words: they were not affected so much by social conditioning.

for me it was and still is a journey. Because of social conditioning from the media and the environment I grew up in - I used to look at women as something to worship...

then, when I read The Kidd's articles things started to change. I also saw David X's seminars and that also helped. After reading 'the manipulated man' and 'the great female con' things have became even more clear. And now: when I come back to The Kidd's articles I'm able to understand them better :ugeek:

So I'll give an example on one of the natural's mindset:

Since they don't think that there is anything special about women they can approach and talk to many women (let's say 200 women) for the purpose of getting sexual with them.
even if 199 women reject them and then 1 accepts and has sex with them- they will say:
cool (Paul Janka is an example of this...)

The PUAs on the other hand, approach all the time but since they still beleive women are so special, every rejection they get - they carry it around with them in the back of their mind. And it hurts their self esteem...

(This is a very importent piece of the equation)

Even Zan who calls himself a natural and teaches guys to worship women- if you read some of his old posts at the fast seduction archive (before he had his natural game Bizz), you will see that he doesn't give a shit about women or in other words: he doesn't think that they are something special or something that needs to be worshiped.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:52 pm 

If I may..

You still come from the point of "I have to be X value to attract hot women."
What about moving on to the point of "I have X values, I can attract X, Y ,Z women right now, if I evolve and gain Y, Z, etc values, I can probably attract other women."
I mean guys always think they are not good enough at the moment, which is bull, because if you maximize your current options, you can attract girls who are on your "level", slightly lower or slightly higher.. + There is a chance of X-factor which is exception of the rule.

I actually think you may be rejecting yourself, there may be girls who like you, but you can't see them because you are busy thinking you are not good enough :(

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:55 pm 

Real naturals just don't give a fuck. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:51 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
They don't. And the way to look at women is as regular people or perhaps a good friend. Don't go out of your way trying to make shit happen or having some sort of hidden agenda. That is what EVERY OTHER GUY does. If you watch guys, how many can sit down and have a conversation with a woman without trying to get anything from her or make moves on her. I've rarely ever seen it.
Quote:
How does an ordinary guy become certain that he is strong enough to handle any situation including uncertain ones? What is the evidence for this that an ordinary man already has?
You're over-analyzing it. By having complete faith in yourself. Things really do not go as bad as you may make them out to be...why dwell on such things?

Ryan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:37 am 

Yesterday I found this ebook by the Attraction Institute.... I'm someone who asks questions and has been analysising this stuff incessantly for a long time. I've found that whatever anyone says, there's always other questions that I need to ask to make sense of the bigger picture, and so I never get a clear picture. This ebook called End Game is the clearest philosophy I have ever read to date on becoming a natural, without having to comply or even believe you can comply with the social matrix (it's not a quick fix though). That said, I'm not sure if I agree with absolutely 100% of what it says, it probably doesn't answer every single question, and the path progression may not be necessary in its entirety, but most of it makes a lot of sense.

Intro book:
http://www.attractioninstitute.org/free ... nity-sucks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:41 am 

Here's some reading material for you Cantonese, I will not discuss this any further, old habits.

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=228

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=241

:mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:04 am 

Ryan wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
They don't. And the way to look at women is as regular people or perhaps a good friend. Don't go out of your way trying to make shit happen or having some sort of hidden agenda. That is what EVERY OTHER GUY does. If you watch guys, how many can sit down and have a conversation with a woman without trying to get anything from her or make moves on her. I've rarely ever seen it.
Quote:
You're over-analyzing it. By having complete faith in yourself. Things really do not go as bad as you may make them out to be...why dwell on such things?

Ryan

Asking questions is good. Don't ever lose touch with your curiousity...THAT is what every guy does. When you think you know all the answers and the best way to any situation your mind goes soft. Always question. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:03 am 

Cantonese wrote:
Yesterday I found this ebook by the Attraction Institute.... I'm someone who asks questions and has been analysising this stuff incessantly for a long time. I've found that whatever anyone says, there's always other questions that I need to ask to make sense of the bigger picture, and so I never get a clear picture. This ebook called End Game is the clearest philosophy I have ever read to date on becoming a natural, without having to comply or even believe you can comply with the social matrix (it's not a quick fix though). That said, I'm not sure if I agree with absolutely 100% of what it says, it probably doesn't answer every single question, and the path progression may not be necessary in its entirety, but most of it makes a lot of sense.

Intro book:
http://www.attractioninstitute.org/free ... nity-sucks
if you read that ebook, please give a review about it...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:37 pm 
[quote="Cantonese"]Without attaining some kind of high status (complying with the social matrix), I don't think I'll ever have high confidence inspite of doing natural grounding, affirmations, etc. The change from doing those things is significant, but great success with them probably comes down to already having good front and clout, or the placebo effect (being deluded). But maybe someone here has the answers?

[quote]

This simply isn't true. I had absolutely no confidence with women (and many other things) at all a few years ago. Yes it took work to change that but it IS totally possible. THe reason why i had no confidence was because of past conditioning and the way i was programmed in the early years of my life.

Now I can honestly say my life is completely different and it comes from changing the way I look at things. On this forum, the guys do a great job of breaking this down by using the matrix as an example. Everyone's take on reality is different from the way they were brought up but lack of confidence comes from the same place and it is from limiting beliefs based on your past conditioning. THe past is the past, let it go.

If you believe you are powerful, confident, and you have faith in yourself, then you will be treated that way. True power comes from knowing who you are like The Kidd said. If you know who you are that's all you need. You don't look for it in women or anything for that matter.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:03 pm 
Let the confidence develop within, the outer status and everything else will come along with it ;)

Ryan