Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:24 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:11 am 

Libertas wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMJgZ4s2 ... title&hd=1

Nothing new for me, but I find it great that slowly the intellectuals notice it...
To add though; about that there are more guys school drop outs.

****starting rant ********

Looking back at my school years, where I life. I found my school years the worst years of my life and I have hated it much (although I didn't drop out, and have finished a good aducation). I do think the school structure and regime is more inline with how girls learn and not guys;
What I do remember about school, and hated:
* I always had to listen to the teacher and wasn't alowed to debate him, so I had to listen to someone who sometimes imo was a morron.
* I had to sit still for so many hours per day, with a pencil in my hand. It fealt bad and pussy to me.
* creativity = bad grade. I just had to parrot the teacher/book. The best parrot, was the smartest (yeah right).

Sitting for long times, and just parroting information. Girls in general are better at that, it seemed.
The qualities/things guys in general are better at, only gave me lower grades. Like coming up with a different answers then in the book, because I didn't agree totally. Or doing an assignement a bit different then told, because I liked it more that way and like to do things a bit different/creative. Etc..
I hated the f*ing morrons at school, where there seemed to be plenty off at school. Luckely I now have my own business, and can work the way I feel is best/most efficient.

**** end of rant ******* :D
So that relieved a bit of my school years frustrations.

P.S. Also :cry:, how they nowadays diagnose alot of young boys with ADHD/ADD and medicate them. Asif it's normal, natural and healthy for a young boy to sit still for alot of hours, and just listen to some boring teacher. No wonder boys get sick and just want to drop out, in such a system.