Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:32 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: the ideal man
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:30 pm 

Ayn Rand's crush on a famous serial killer:
Quote:
One reason why most countries don't find the time to embrace her thinking is that Ayn Rand is a textbook sociopath. Literally a sociopath: Ayn Rand, in her notebooks, worshiped a notorious serial murderer-dismemberer, and used this killer as an early model for the type of "ideal man" that Rand promoted in her more famous books -- ideas which were later picked up on and put into play by major right-wing figures of the past half decade, including the key architects of America's most recent economic catastrophe -- former Fed Chair Alan Greenspan and SEC Commissioner Chris Cox -- along with other notable right-wing Republicans such as Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Rush Limbaugh, and South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford.

So what, and who, was Ayn Rand for and against? The best way to get to the bottom of it is to take a look at how she developed the superhero of her novel, Atlas Shrugged, John Galt. Back in the late 1920s, as Ayn Rand was working out her philosophy, she became enthralled by a real-life American serial killer, William Edward Hickman, whose gruesome, sadistic dismemberment of 12-year-old girl named Marion Parker in 1927 shocked the nation. Rand filled her early notebooks with worshipful praise of Hickman. According to biographer Jennifer Burns, author of Goddess of the Market, Rand was so smitten by Hickman that she modeled her first literary creation -- Danny Renahan, the protagonist of her unfinished first novel, The Little Street -- on him.

What did Rand admire so much about Hickman? His sociopathic qualities: "Other people do not exist for him, and he does not see why they should," she wrote, gushing that Hickman had "no regard whatsoever for all that society holds sacred, and with a consciousness all his own. He has the true, innate psychology of a Superman. He can never realize and feel 'other people.'"

Post subject: Re: the ideal man
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:32 pm 
Site Admin

rant wrote:
Ayn Rand's crush on a famous serial killer:
Quote:
One reason why most countries don't find the time to embrace her thinking is that Ayn Rand is a textbook sociopath. Literally a sociopath: Ayn Rand, in her notebooks, worshiped a notorious serial murderer-dismemberer, and used this killer as an early model for the type of "ideal man" that Rand promoted in her more famous books -- ideas which were later picked up on and put into play by major right-wing figures of the past half decade, including the key architects of America's most recent economic catastrophe -- former Fed Chair Alan Greenspan and SEC Commissioner Chris Cox -- along with other notable right-wing Republicans such as Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Rush Limbaugh, and South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford.

So what, and who, was Ayn Rand for and against? The best way to get to the bottom of it is to take a look at how she developed the superhero of her novel, Atlas Shrugged, John Galt. Back in the late 1920s, as Ayn Rand was working out her philosophy, she became enthralled by a real-life American serial killer, William Edward Hickman, whose gruesome, sadistic dismemberment of 12-year-old girl named Marion Parker in 1927 shocked the nation. Rand filled her early notebooks with worshipful praise of Hickman. According to biographer Jennifer Burns, author of Goddess of the Market, Rand was so smitten by Hickman that she modeled her first literary creation -- Danny Renahan, the protagonist of her unfinished first novel, The Little Street -- on him.

What did Rand admire so much about Hickman? His sociopathic qualities: "Other people do not exist for him, and he does not see why they should," she wrote, gushing that Hickman had "no regard whatsoever for all that society holds sacred, and with a consciousness all his own. He has the true, innate psychology of a Superman. He can never realize and feel 'other people.'"
An extreme type of male. Such man would attract only an extreme type of femme. (Emotionally Unbalanced types)
This trend is so rare, that intrigues me so much, girls having crushes on serial killers or assasins and sending them cards addmiring them, wanting to fuck the hell out of them, wanting to marry them. When a man assassin chicks I think is a EXTREME FORM of indifference :twisted: , or HATE TOWARDS THEM.

I think psychological assasination (hearth crush for girls) is a form of extreme indeference too. But then all this crap I wrote is subjective.

Last edited by Dali on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:35 pm 

From what I have researched, I have quite a few sociopathic traits...not conclusive enough to put me in that barrel, but definitely enough to raise an eyebrow or two. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:38 pm 
Site Admin

Indeed

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:05 pm 

women are bood tirsty, why you can't do the same?

http://theweek.com/article/index/206786 ... ed-puppies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:05 pm 

women are bood thirsty, why you can't do the same?

http://theweek.com/article/index/206786 ... ed-puppies

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:38 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
From what I have researched, I have quite a few sociopathic traits...not conclusive enough to put me in that barrel, but definitely enough to raise an eyebrow or two. :mrgreen:
Were you always like that or just after you learned that everyone only cares about themselves and their own best intrests?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:00 am 

because of my strange behaviour a girl asked me if i can kill a boy for her, she though i was stalking a female friend of her, but it was a great coincidence that where i go she is there.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:24 am 

rant wrote:
because of my strange behaviour a girl asked me if i can kill a boy for her, she though i was stalking a female friend of her, but it was a great coincidence that where i go she is there.
we talked for almost 2 hours and then for some reason they practicaly run away fom me

today i was walking on the street and i felt like a wave pushing me, i knew she was near i enter in a cafe-bar and she was there, she run away again

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:00 am 
Site Admin

rant wrote:
rant wrote:
we talked for almost 2 hours and then for some reason they practicaly run away fom me

today i was walking on the street and i felt like a wave pushing me, i knew she was near i enter in a cafe-bar and she was there, she run away again
Now, that's some synchron-ization or "-icity" :idea:

or

Now you have discovered the new "Radar bitch repellent" ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:24 am 

Dali wrote:
rant wrote:
rant wrote:

Now, that's some synchron-ization or "-icity" :idea:

or

Now you have discovered the new "Radar bitch repellent" ;)

i felt you

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:08 am 

now i know why everytime somedy talk about goals i had a huge need for masturbate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:47 am 

do you still don't believe me peregrinus?

i thought you were like me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:00 am 
Site Admin

rant wrote:

uh?

you may have to expand on that a bit.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:33 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
rant wrote:

uh?

you may have to expand on that a bit.

you know i don't have to

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:40 am 

girls don't wanna get close

but some men scratch their dicks when they see me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:21 pm 

rant wrote:
girls don't wanna get close
but some men scratch their dicks when they see me.
i see the same behaviour with my two cats, the male get close tome normally the female is agresive, she is constanly aware of every move i do, sometimes she get close but when i try to touch her she goes agresive.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:35 pm 

this clarifies everything about women running away from me, i saw this behaviour a couple of times, and some part of me wanted to believ that i'm some kind of monster
Quote:
I will add to this, even if a woman/girl does have a male role model around - if he is still embedded in the matrix or a symp, she will get totally the wrong message from him as he will not live up to the ideals given above. Hence she will not have SEEN and FELT how a MAN will act like, a true MAN. She will have only seen the 'sympish' giving in behaviour and the woman being in control (her mother, sisters, aunts etc) and hence will see that as being male.

Hence when confronted by a MAN, she will usually not see him for what he is, or have an EXTREME reaction to him. She WILL think about this later, talk it over with friends etc and it WILL nag away at her.
She will then either keep AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE from him, or feel herself keep being pulled towards him, whilst not really knowing why - this can leave her in a big state of confusion and panic.
She may also see him as dangerous, as he is having and effect on her that she cannot control. It may scare her, while at the same time exciting her and turning her on.

It may take a long time or a short time for her to realise what she has seen/felt, when she does realise it will have a big effect on her.
there is a girl that is in this situation she started to be close to one of my friends i think she maybe will fuck him becasue she does't know what to do with me

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:28 pm 

i'm repeating the same things that i did before, but this time i'm more strong because i lived this before 1000 times more difficult

my mind block alll the strange coincidnces i've seen,not just about girls becasue at this point i don't need confirmation, it is becasue if i accept it it lleads me to 2 conclusions

i am crazy or i'm god i'm am the only human being.

i can ony thing in evolution,the matrix is evolution, it is the way it is or the arms and legs for the alpha male.

and the same question am i the only one feeling this way

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:13 pm 

rant wrote:
i'm repeating the same things that i did before, but this time i'm more strong because i lived this before 1000 times more difficult

my mind block alll the strange coincidnces i've seen,not just about girls becasue at this point i don't need confirmation, it is becasue if i accept it it lleads me to 2 conclusions

i am crazy or i'm god i'm am the only human being.

i can ony thing in evolution,the matrix is evolution, it is the way it is or the arms and legs for the alpha male.

and the same question am i the only one feeling this way
Yes. You have gone mad. :shock:

Your mind apparently wasn't ready for these harsh truths...I think it's time for you to seek professional help. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!