Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:43 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:45 am 

The thought of TheKidd!!! teaching this stuff to women in workshops :lol: There would be mass walkouts, booing, hissing. Probably things thrown at him. It would taken an extraordinarily open female mind just to sit through it.

Zan can workshop to Women because he says what they want to hear, which is idealism at best and not intune with the reality of the situation.
Quote:
Maybe Zan himself knows about being powerful, pimp tight and etc...
but he doesn't teach it
Perhaps. Hard to gauge without knowing the man personally. Having seen one of his workshops online, he is pure technique. Even watching him in a recorded interview before he went on stage I can see there's nothing nothing particularly natural about him. He may rattle something off about evolution and being a man, which sounds nice, but otherwise what I saw was a very superficial, pseudo-spiritual man. He's very imbalanced toward light nature in regards to women. He showed the audience what he does in clubs and bars, and it was bordering on harrassment. Space filling taken to quite an extreme, but with a phony confidence. I can imagine him doing well with the middle age housewife crowd.
Quote:
A guy that loves women and is not ashamed of it is powerful. Every straight guy loves women but most of them are pussies about it. Their scared and they seek approval. When you come from a place of power, like you love women, you want to fuck women and you are confident about it is powerful.

It's like having a big dick or something. You know you have what women want. You embrace your sexual energy and your attraction to them. It's an alpha male thing. Like the guy from the book 50 shades of gray. He's open about his sexuality and he communicates it with power and confidence. He takes control. That is what women are extremely attracted to. They cannot resist it.

Guys want sex, it's obvious. But a guy that knows what he wants and communicates it in a powerful way is what the difference is. I understand what zan is saying. It's a energy thing. It's actually something that is very important.
But Matt, how can someone 'love' women? I like certain foods, but I don't LOVE food. You see? I treat my food accordingly :lol:

LOVING women is not really coming from a place of power, treating them accordingly is. For me the distinction is important.

The guy from 50 shades is also a bad example. He's a sado-masochist who displays traits of obsession, he buys her tons of shit to keep her interested and pursues her like a hound chasing a fox. I'd implore you to never use this guy in anything other than derogatory terms. He's a symp. Just a rich one with a big D and a prediliction for shoving metal objects up asses.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:44 pm 

Jared wrote:

You know, I´ve been going to the Z-boat for 2 weeks now, just to
throw them seeds of value and watching if people bite.....
And did they bite? Or did they just say you're bitter about women :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:17 pm 

Leo wrote:
Jared wrote:

You know, I´ve been going to the Z-boat for 2 weeks now, just to
throw them seeds of value and watching if people bite.....
And did they bite? Or did they just say you're bitter about women :lol:
It´s a ghost ship to what it used to be......
3-4 active topics/ threads. Some of them say
that approach anxiety is always going to be there,
some are talking about space.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:11 pm 

Lol, just saw your post in the 'Would you date a call girl' thread :lol:

You're right, it is a ghost ship. There's a weird vibe to it, somehow. Some of the stuff there isn't bad, but much of it is. I actually learnt much there, mainly from the treasure chest as I had about 10 posts in all, but even the veterans there are(or were) telling you stuff like 'Read women's magazine's so you have something to talk about with them'.

And when you see advice such as compliment them and flirt a little....then yeah :roll:

I think your words would be lost amongst a sea of grandiose poeticising and amorati brainwashed moderators.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:26 pm 

They reacted almost violently to me! :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:57 pm 

I agree with you 2. I was actually a bit tempted to open a can of worms.
Why bother. Another battle..... (deleting bookmark....)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:39 am 

TheDude wrote:
Dr. Awesome wrote:
Depends on the definition of "love" I guess. Only a man who loves himself is able to "love" / appreciate other people truely. As long as he thinks that he needs others to fill the holes which only he can fill himself, this isn't the case.
I have trouble with "love thyself". From a young age I was my own drill Sargent...basketball was my life and I trained hard. Loving myself is new to me, although I didn't know till recently: I DIDN'T LOVE MYSELF. How could I if I'm always pushing myself and being my own critic.

I quote you:

"As long as he thinks that he needs others to fill the holes which only he can fill himself, this isn't the case."

I'm pursing the path of independence and being "whole/complete" w/o others so to say and this quote really rang a bell inside.Can you dive into this a bit more?
I forgot I posted in this thread...It's nice to reread this past thread. (See behind the words of a few sentences) :geek:
Quote:
Can you dive into this a bit more?
This really meant... "Can you give me the quick fix, the last one didn't work." :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:26 pm 

Leo wrote:
'Read women's magazine's so you have something to talk about with them'.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:01 am 

MattD wrote:
Ohh I'm not familiar with him. I don't know who he is but I'm guessing he's a pua coach.
Old thread but good read. :)
These days Zan spends most of his time in Eastern Europe.
His partner Hans decided to move to romania...

Guess eastern europe is a perfect place for poetry as long as you show some $$€€

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:55 pm 

It takes an open mind and a willingess to change for the better to wash off the stink from the pirate boat.

When I was with them I felt in my gut something was off but ignored it until I got fucked over yet again and started questionning their mindset. Thankfully that's around the time Kidd!!! showed up and guided me out of that mess.

That Don Juan stuff works for Zan because of his charm, he has a way with words and the power of suggestion. Unfortunately his methods consist of complete space invasion and Pepé Le Pew level harrassment.

Some seriously cringe-worthy shit.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:11 pm 

What you perceive as space invading, may be just extraversion. I think this really differs person to person (if they are more extraverted or introverted). If you don't write needy texts like "Why are you not responding" and other bullshit needy bullshit, it works for some people - Zan being one of them - For me it seems to work too.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:36 pm 

fufe wrote:
What you perceive as space invading, may be just extraversion. I think this really differs person to person (if they are more extroverted or introverted). If you don't write needy texts like "Why are you not responding" and other bullshit needy bullshit, it works for some people - Zan being one of them - For me it seems to work too.
you misunderstood what Alchemist said, but never mind.

Zan is in Eastern Europe, if you see him give him our love :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:55 pm 

fufe wrote:
What you perceive as space invading, may be just extraversion. I think this really differs person to person (if they are more extraverted or introverted). If you don't write needy texts like "Why are you not responding" and other bullshit needy bullshit, it works for some people - Zan being one of them - For me it seems to work too.
I've heard this before. The fact remains that it is filling space, it's a simple law of power. The more the talk the more you reveal and the more simple you appear.

"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate."

Sun Tzu

Being mostly introvert the way extroverts label and justify filling space is a source of great perplexity. I don't understand it. However it by definition makes you a mack not a pimp.

It will work because they want to get laid anyways. It is and will continue to be a great limitation. When you give form to your actions it by definition limits your range of possible moves. It is really hard to win when you engage in "extroversion". It's engaging them on their own terms which is never good. The biggest meta-concept is space. Everything that you could do when you initiate contact is already thought of on their end. Space is the ultimate trump card. Formless, silent, soundless ;) .

Not to mention efficent. Frees up the day for important things like the gym and computer time. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:12 pm 

Altair wrote:
fufe wrote:
I've heard this before. The fact remains that it is filling space, it's a simple law of power. The more the talk the more you reveal and the more simple you appear.

"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate."

Sun Tzu

Being mostly introvert the way extroverts label and justify filling space is a source of great perplexity. I don't understand it. However it by definition makes you a mack not a pimp.

It will work because they want to get laid anyways. It is and will continue to be a great limitation. When you give form to your actions it by definition limits your range of possible moves. It is really hard to win when you engage in "extroversion". It's engaging them on their own terms which is never good. The biggest meta-concept is space. Everything that you could do when you initiate contact is already thought of on their end. Space is the ultimate trump card. Formless, silent, soundless ;) .

Not to mention efficent. Frees up the day for important things like the gym and computer time. 8-)
Very well stated 8-)

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:28 pm 

It's hard to describe but I think you are thinking about it little diffferent than I am
If I am by definiton a mack.. So be it
Do I feel more natural being the way I am now, compared to trying to be as you guys are ? Hell yeah

It's not about initiating contact - I don't even often do that these days, in my case I have convos with girls often like endless convos, with up to few hours between each messages. Yeah sometimes I do innitiate, sometimes they do.. I don't care about that anymore, I care only what I feel, think and what my gut tells me in that moment
In the moment I like the flow of things. I don't like to analyze and think about every single possibility.
Hell sometimes I even message people sending them a song they may like or something, just because I want to. I don't even crae how and if they respond.

I understand and respect that you are what you said - formless, silent, soundless, etc.
I am not a ninja like you guys are. Maybe a ronin, or something :lol:

And time efficiency... This stuff doesn't take me more than few minutes a day :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:47 pm 

Right on then ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 3:16 pm 

anyway, remember the original thing:
Quote:
a man who loves himself is loved by women
Quote:
I never heard of guys struggling with women that their problem is : that they don't love women enough.
If you don't love yourself and don't have the pimp tight mindset (dealing with women on your terms not theirs....)
and you just 'love women'- you will come across as pathetic.

Of course Zan also said to have a life and goals which are not related to women, but he doesn't talk about the right mindset, the way he teaches attraction still makes you come out as pathetic.

Even if you get a girl using Zan's shit, you will not have her on your terms and you will end up being a tool she can manipulate.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:45 am 

Sniper wrote:
anyway, remember the original thing:
Quote:
a man who loves himself is loved by women
Quote:
I never heard of guys struggling with women that their problem is : that they don't love women enough.
If you don't love yourself and don't have the pimp tight mindset (dealing with women on your terms not theirs....)
and you just 'love women'- you will come across as pathetic.

Of course Zan also said to have a life and goals which are not related to women, but he doesn't talk about the right mindset, the way he teaches attraction still makes you come out as pathetic.

Even if you get a girl using Zan's shit, you will not have her on your terms and you will end up being a tool she can manipulate.

Sniper...I think this is one of the best posts you have ever made...and I'm being sincere as FUCK. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:19 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Sniper...I think this is one of the best posts you have ever made...and I'm being sincere as FUCK. :ugeek:
well I couldn't have 'got it' without the right teacher :ugeek:

[ img ]

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:34 pm 

I never got the self love thing talked about here, until I realised it just meant self acceptance.

Fufe, it is definitely space invasion not extraversion. Stop complicating shit, and actually watch what he is doing not saying. There is a video on YouTube if you have nothing better to do, its plain as day what's happening.