Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:05 pm 

That's the 1 quote I recall from the little things I listened to from Zan.
Anyone thinks it has (some) truth in it?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:10 pm 

a man who loves hymself is loved by women

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:19 pm 

rant wrote:
:ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:25 pm 

rant wrote:
I never heard of guys struggling with women that their problem is : that they don't love women enough. ;)

more about Zan:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 9958#p9958

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 pm 

Depends on the definition of "love" I guess. Only a man who loves himself is able to "love" / appreciate other people truely. As long as he thinks that he needs others to fill the holes which only he can fill himself, this isn't the case.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:20 pm 

Dr. Awesome wrote:
Depends on the definition of "love" I guess. Only a man who loves himself is able to "love" / appreciate other people truely. As long as he thinks that he needs others to fill the holes which only he can fill himself, this isn't the case.
I have trouble with "love thyself". From a young age I was my own drill Sargent...basketball was my life and I trained hard. Loving myself is new to me, although I didn't know till recently: I DIDN'T LOVE MYSELF. How could I if I'm always pushing myself and being my own critic.

I quote you:

"As long as he thinks that he needs others to fill the holes which only he can fill himself, this isn't the case."

I'm pursing the path of independence and being "whole/complete" w/o others so to say and this quote really rang a bell inside.Can you dive into this a bit more?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:11 pm 

TheDude wrote:
I have trouble with "love thyself". From a young age I was my own drill Sargent...basketball was my life and I trained hard. Loving myself is new to me, although I didn't know till recently: I DIDN'T LOVE MYSELF. How could I if I'm always pushing myself and being my own critic.

I quote you:

"As long as he thinks that he needs others to fill the holes which only he can fill himself, this isn't the case."

I'm pursing the path of independence and being "whole/complete" w/o others so to say and this quote really rang a bell inside.Can you dive into this a bit more?
we talked about this a lot. look in the treasure chest and on the Kidd's section - Q&A for The Kidd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:58 pm 

Sniper wrote:
TheDude wrote:

I quote you:

we talked about this a lot. look in the treasure chest and on the Kidd's section - Q&A for The Kidd
K thanks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:14 pm 

A guy that loves women and is not ashamed of it is powerful. Every straight guy loves women but most of them are pussies about it. Their scared and they seek approval. When you come from a place of power, like you love women, you want to fuck women and you are confident about it is powerful.

It's like having a big dick or something. You know you have what women want. You embrace your sexual energy and your attraction to them. It's an alpha male thing. Like the guy from the book 50 shades of gray. He's open about his sexuality and he communicates it with power and confidence. He takes control. That is what women are extremely attracted to. They cannot resist it.

Guys want sex, it's obvious. But a guy that knows what he wants and communicates it in a powerful way is what the difference is. I understand what zan is saying. It's a energy thing. It's actually something that is very important.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:14 pm 
Site Admin

MattD wrote:
A guy that loves women and is not ashamed of it is powerful. Every straight guy loves women but most of them are pussies about it. Their scared and they seek approval. When you come from a place of power, like you love women, you want to fuck women and you are confident about it is powerful. Also, it could be; they are scared and do nothing (apathetic)

It's like having a big dick or something. You know you have what women want. You embrace your sexual energy and your attraction to them. It's an alpha male thing. Like the guy from the book 50 shades of gray. He's open about his sexuality and he communicates it with power and confidence. He takes control. That is what women are extremely attracted to. They cannot resist it. [In the development of that narrative, even when he is the powerful guy CEO, he becomes the chump and agrees to do what the insecure womant want, the feminist wet dream]

Guys want sex, it's obvious. But a guy that knows what he wants and communicates it in a powerful way is what the difference is. I understand what zan is saying. It's a energy thing. It's actually something that is very important.
And woman too, surprise when woman took this role agressively.

You are interpreting Zan from a more powerful perspective, and he is definitely not thinking that way you get it, (that's the joy of the language) but knowing his ways, the main dish from him: the courship love, salted with bad poetry and copious amount of male chasing, ... and it's fucking 2013 (To Zan).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:42 pm 

Ohh I'm not familiar with him. I don't know who he is but I'm guessing he's a pua coach.

Quote:
It's like having a big dick or something. You know you have what women want. You embrace your sexual energy and your attraction to them. It's an alpha male thing. Like the guy from the book 50 shades of gray. He's open about his sexuality and he communicates it with power and confidence. He takes control. That is what women are extremely attracted to. They cannot resist it. [In the development of that narrative, even when he is the powerful guy CEO, he becomes the chump and agrees to do what the insecure womant want, the feminist wet dream]
I'm not talking about being powerful in that way. I guess it's hard to explain. It's intuitive. It's not about what the woman wants its about what the man that is in control wants. It's sexual confidence

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:35 pm 
Site Admin

MattD wrote:
Ohh I'm not familiar with him. I don't know who he is but I'm guessing he's a pua coach.

Quote:
I'm not talking about being powerful in that way. I guess it's hard to explain. It's intuitive. It's not about what the woman wants its about what the man that is in control wants. It's sexual confidence
Oh like owning your masculinity?
It's an internal issue. Mirrored by the woman in question.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:42 am 

It's about realizing how little time you have and how small your window of opportunity is , if you aspire to achieve something more than the average.....women become the last thing on your mind. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:11 am 

Altair wrote:
It's about realizing how little time you have and how small your window of opportunity is , if you aspire to achieve something more than the average.....women become the last thing on your mind. :ugeek:
...which makes you the first thing on theirs. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:50 am 

Even if they won't admit it :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:53 am 

Altair wrote:
Even if they won't admit it :D
...and that's besides the point. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:13 am 

Hmm...by that logic you are also off point ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:17 am 

Dali wrote:
MattD wrote:
A guy that loves women and is not ashamed of it is powerful. Every straight guy loves women but most of them are pussies about it. Their scared and they seek approval. When you come from a place of power, like you love women, you want to fuck women and you are confident about it is powerful. Also, it could be; they are scared and do nothing (apathetic)

And woman too, surprise when woman took this role agressively.

You are interpreting Zan from a more powerful perspective, and he is definitely not thinking that way you get it, (that's the joy of the language) but knowing his ways, the main dish from him: the courship love, salted with bad poetry and copious amount of male chasing, ... and it's fucking 2013 (To Zan).
You know, I´ve been going to the Z-boat for 2 weeks now, just to
throw them seeds of value and watching if people bite.....
It goes along with the theory of picking your battles, discovering
where the "profit line" goes, for myself, in education.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:23 pm 

Dali wrote:
but knowing his ways, the main dish from him: the courship love, salted with bad poetry and copious amount of male chasing, ... and it's fucking 2013 (To Zan).
That's the same message I got from him as well as 90%+ of the guys on his forum (while I was still there which was a long time ago- I don't know what's happening over there now..).

Maybe Zan himself knows about being powerful, pimp tight and etc...
but he doesn't teach it

One thing you need to understand is that Zan also does workshops for women and once you market yourself to the women crowd as well you can't say everything you know (to men).

Imagine 'The Kidd' doing workshops for women- would he have been able to teach us all this stuff and tells us everything he knows without censorship or trying to color reality in pink roses? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm 

Zan can do it because there are different principals applying to him.

He has a position of power, therefore him selling out is worth something to women.