Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: the right mindset
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:28 am 

I like this video by David Wygant because when I approach women I have a very simple mindset which goes like this: If women give me a cold shoulder, evil eyes or act icy\bitchy- I move on....

I don't waste my time trying to talk them into liking me or beat myself up because they acted like that....

some women are nice and if they are not interested they will tell you politely, the ones that act bad or disrespectful - they are the ones with the problem and they usually end up with a bad boy or with some doormat guy :lol:

Remember our time and energy are too valuable to be spend on stupid women ;)

Oh and I sometimes Nag bad women- not in order to make them like me, but just for the fun of it :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz-9F3tJSkM

Post subject: Re: the right mindset
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:16 am 

I give them the "bitch look":P

One of the things about the seduction community that is hidden in the shadows is that women can be arseholes just like men.
What PUAs are doing is changing themselves based on reactions from individual women. Everytime they meet some jerk they blame themselves for how that person was a jerk to them and blame their 'game'.

I know I'm guilty of it and I've met some freaks in my time. One woman insulted and screamed at me in the middle of the street after my saying "Are you having a good day?" It threw me off because I thought everything women did was my fault.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:37 am 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
I give them the "bitch look":P

One of the things about the seduction community that is hidden in the shadows is that women can be arseholes just like men.
What PUAs are doing is changing themselves based on reactions from individual women. Everytime they meet some jerk they blame themselves for how that person was a jerk to them and blame their 'game'.

I know I'm guilty of it and I've met some freaks in my time. One woman insulted and screamed at me in the middle of the street after my saying "Are you having a good day?" It threw me off because I thought everything women did was my fault.
that's exacly the problem with most of the seduction community, they are making the woman the prize and when they run into bad women and get bad reactions they blame it on themselves and their inner game...

I really hope that men will wake up, take bad women off the pedestal and show up with power 8-)

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:51 am 

The actual problem is that men have a wrong picture of women. If we see a social woman we think "ah, she means she's better than me and she likes to play with men..." and similar stuff like that. We don't have to wonder when they behave like that when we talk to them. When we think that social women act "bitchy", they will act bitchy.

We have to accept everyone, not only pretty women, for whatever they are. We can't say how women behave altough we do because we have conditioned ourselves to see women a certain way. And so we should accept them for whatever they are. People know when someone accepts them and they will accept this person too.

And even if it happens that a woman behaves "bitchy" (I hate that word) to you, it doesn't matter.

This insight I also got from Jake of stopgivingafuck.com and its so true.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:35 pm 

Vegano wrote:
The actual problem is that men have a wrong picture of women. If we see a social woman we think "ah, she means she's better than me and she likes to play with men..." and similar stuff like that. We don't have to wonder when they behave like that when we talk to them. When we think that social women act "bitchy", they will act bitchy.

We have to accept everyone, not only pretty women, for whatever they are. We can't say how women behave altough we do because we have conditioned ourselves to see women a certain way. And so we should accept them for whatever they are. People know when someone accepts them and they will accept this person too.

And even if it happens that a woman behaves "bitchy" (I hate that word) to you, it doesn't matter.

Sorry I'm missing something here. Are you saying that if a woman acts bad or disrespectful towards you, you say: cool, I accept that??

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:03 pm 

Well yeah, it happened and there's no denying thatit happened so just accept that it happened. You don't have to like her!

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:59 pm 

Shay wrote:
Vegano wrote:

Sorry I'm missing something here. Are you saying that if a woman acts bad or disrespectful towards you, you say: cool, I accept that??
Yeah, whay should it bother me? At the moment it would still bother be just that this is clear ;) I just mean that our picture of how women behave (like if we see a social woman and have our prejudices) makes the reality out of it and they behave like that. On the one hand, the law of attraction and on the other hand we really search for our prejudices in her so that "we" could say "I was right, she is cold etc.".

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:12 pm 

Jake wrote a great blogpost about this (altough regarding people in general):

http://stopgivingafuck.com/blog/index.p ... /#more-181

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:41 am 

Bitchy women will no longer bother you if you just reframe it. Try this...When you come across a woman like that, know that the universe is trying to save you time. Instead of finding out that she is like that later and be grateful for it.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:38 am 
Well, yesterday I saw an HB :lol: , no actually she was like an 8 :lol: . I can't help it, but :lol: about all the words that are used in the PU community.

Back to the story. I was leaving the corner shop and this girl was walking nearby, I don't know if was intuition or what, but I felt the urge to turn my head away and send the vibe that "I'm better that you" (that some women give), and I didn't feel bad about that. I'm not saying that you should do that. It was just like a little revenge (by the way revenge is not good for your soul).

But more recently I don't give a damn, if I got IOI's :lol: from women or not. I think I'm making some progress.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:18 am 

El-Chameleon wrote:
Well, yesterday I saw an HB :lol: , no actually she was like an 8 :lol: . I can't help it, but :lol: about all the words that are used in the PU community.

Back to the story. I was leaving the corner shop and this girl was walking nearby, I don't know if was intuition or what, but I felt the urge to turn my head away and send the vibe that "I'm better that you" (that some women give), and I didn't feel bad about that. I'm not saying that you should do that. It was just like a little revenge (by the way revenge is not good for your soul).

But more recently I don't give a damn, if I got IOI's :lol: from women or not. I think I'm making some progress.
sometimes it's the right thing to do.

When a woman has an army on fans who are kissing her ass all the time. She never ponders on her behavior. Then comes a guy who gives her the 'I'm better then you' look (the look she probably gives all the time to others) or that guy may tell her she is a bitch.

Then it will be like a mirror for her, if she has some awarness maybe she will stop and think:
wait a minute, this is something I do all the time and it doesn't look good. Maybe I should be nicer.....

Being nice and loving towards someone isn't always helping him change for the better.

It's like when you give money to a beggar you think you are kind and doing the right thing, but if that beggar takes your money and five minutes afterwards uses it to buy a drug - did you really do a good thing here?

speaking of beggars, when I see one and I want to help him I buy him a sandwich or some other food.
He can't trade the sandwich or the food for drugs :geek: