Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:04 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:25 pm 

I met a woman a few years ago whom I was mad about, she reminded me of Nicole Theriault, the perfect model of natural character as Rion would put it and this was the only thing convincing me of natural character.
She has a boyfriend now, it sucks cos I wanted her.

The thing is, she's moreso revealing the ugly nature that The Kidd points out. how that since she has a boyfriend she doesn't need to talk to me anymore.
A lot of women have done this in my life, is there much point in having female friends?

I like this either way, it just proves to me that The Kidd's way is the right way and I've finally found the right path after five years in the seduction community.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:44 pm 

there is no such thing as 'natural character' my freind. I have learned that the hard way...

There are women who display a good vibe such as Nicole Theriault or Palmy.
There are women who portray more feminine qualities, you can also put Nicole Theriault and Palmy in this category.

But in the end women are women- even if they display feminine qualities, a good vibe Or both-that doesn't necessarily mean they are good in nature.

We don't know how Nicole Theriault & Palmy are in real life since we never met them or dated them and neither does Rion...

If you go to Pattaya in Thailand you will see many bar girls who seem feminine and smile a lot (show a good vibe). But it's a part of their business...
There are many stories on the intrenet about how western dudes fell in love and married bar girls or even regular Thai women (not bar girls)- only to find out later that they were not loyal and manipulative.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:46 pm 

So its safe to say that all women are the same?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:19 am 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
some women are feminine, some women are masculine, some are good in nature, some are bad in nature, some have a good vibe, some have a shit vibe. Some are stupid, some are smart. Some are strong some are too frail.

Women are the same and yet different. The thing you must remember is this:

if a woman displays feminine character and a good vibe that doesn't necessarily mean she will be the perfect woman\girlfriend\wife.

She could have feminine character + a good vibe but at the same time be needy, too frail and can't speak for herself.

Or she could have feminine character + a good vibe and at the same time not be good in nature.

Never generalize or put women into a box of: social, inner or natural.

it's Hooey :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:37 am 

Sniper wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:
some women are feminine, some women are masculine, some are good in nature, some are bad in nature, some have a good vibe, some have a shit vibe. Some are stupid, some are smart. Some are strong some are too frail.

Women are the same and yet different. The thing you must remember is this:

if a woman displays feminine character and a good vibe that doesn't necessarily mean she will be the perfect woman\girlfriend\wife.

She could have feminine character + a good vibe but at the same time be needy, too frail and can't speak for herself.

Or she could have feminine character + a good vibe and at the same time not be good in nature.

Never generalize or put women into a box of: social, inner or natural.

it's Hooey :)
I agree with this, too many variables to just place women into these limited categories you must take into account these different circumstances to understand the type of person they are.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:19 am 

I've only ever met one in my life. And I ended up with her friend....unfortunately. Long time ago, Kidd's talked about it before, there are some.

It definitely doesn't fall into Rion's paradigm though.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:59 pm 

So Rion really is wrong. Is there much point in having female friends?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:14 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Do you think you are the same as all men? And all men are the same like you, and all other men?
To me it sounds like to big of a generalisation.
Aztecsfinest wrote:
Is there much point in having female friends?
The question, would be more accurate imo if you would ask: "Is there much point in having friends?"
For me, the mayor benefit of having (and being back towards the other) a friend are:
- someone that helps you when in need, and all/most/plenty people turn their back to you;
- someone you can turn to, and be honest with you about you/something;
- someone to have and do fun things with, spend time with, talk with, share stuff with.

If I meet a person that doesn't fit the cirteria I have for a friend. I don't see that person then as "friend material" (anymore). Someone, will then at best become an aquintance (and there are little privilages I give to aquintances).
I have little issue with "dumping" people from the friends list; or giving up on people I thought that culd be friend material but then fail the test(s) I set out, to see if they do fulfill my criteria of becoming one.

I see great value in having a (real) friend(s). The friend "title" for me is gender neutral. Although I have to admit that I never found a female to fulfill the criteria that I have for a friend.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:26 pm 

from my own past personal experience I found that 'female friends' are less helpful in times of need than male friends and tend to be more egoic than male friends.

I'm generalizing and talking from my experience...
I have dumped most of my female friends because I felt that I was giving a lot and was receiving very little in return or that I was helping them when they needed help and they didn't do the same for me.

But of course ATZ: when you choose your friends may it be female or male friends- make sure they are worthy of your time and energy And that you are getting for what you are giving.

reminds me of a story that David X told and it happened to me a long time ago... :D
I went out with a girl on a date, she was not attracted to me and said: let's be friends.

Me: sure why not...you said you had 4 single girl friends. Do you mind introducing them to me?

Her: No

Me: why not? that's what friends do for each other (my male friends would do that for me...)

Her: I don't know, I-

Me: so you are not a real friend then, I don't need you...
:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:18 pm 

Yeah Aztec it definitely depends on the situation, my guys friends are a lot more worth having as friends in general. You've got bro code, they've got your back and you've got theirs.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:48 pm 

Thanks y'all, I'm more used to having female friends than male friends and they usually choose me.
I'll go for male friends instead and see what happens.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:58 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Thanks y'all, I'm more used to having female friends than male friends and they usually choose me.
I'll go for male friends instead and see what happens.
You can have male and female friends dude, life is not so black and white where you have to chose one or the other.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:50 pm 

hey, can you imagine a woman teaching other women about men and while doing so: putting men into just three boxes?

what would we be?

inner alphas?
social alphas?

we can't be natural alphas because we say the truth (which is not always nice and sweet)
so women won't be able to meditate on us while playing with their **
bummer :( :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:03 pm 

I thought a member explained this one I think morgul or peregrinus, I can't remember if was this forum or Karls forum.
Anyway wasn't agreed that there can't truly ever be a natural alpha (even though there really is no such thing) that the other degrees of inner or social alpha also play a role, just some traits or more prominent than the others.

I do remember somebody clarifying this issue once before sniper you were around do you remember what I'm talking about ?!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:06 pm 

Resonance wrote:
I thought a member explained this one I think morgul or peregrinus, I can't remember if was this forum or Karls forum.
Anyway wasn't agreed that there can't truly ever be a natural alpha (even though there really is no such thing) that the other degrees of inner or social alpha also play a role, just some traits or more prominent than the others.

I do remember somebody clarifying this issue once before sniper you were around do you remember what I'm talking about ?!
There is no such thing as a natural alpha period :!:
you can't put women into just three boxes... :|

there is way too much more than that....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:11 pm 

Sniper wrote:

Let that shit go man!!!! you're more Rion-oriented than the few followers he has left.

When you finally realize how much time you're wasting obssessing about this shit......

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:35 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Sniper wrote:

Let that shit go man!!!! you're more Rion-oriented than the few followers he has left.

When you finally realize how much time you're wasting obssessing about this shit......

Resonance asked so I answered him....
I'm not obssessing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:44 pm 
Site Admin

Resonance wrote:
I think you mean this post: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 197&p=1132

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:54 pm 

Sniper wrote:
I'm not obssessing
It's not the fact that you answered the question but the way you answered it which reveals that yes, you are still obsessing about it.

You may not see it yourself yet but to a few of us it's clear.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:57 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Sniper wrote:
I'm not obssessing
It's not the fact that you answered the question but the way you answered it which reveals that yes, you are still obsessing about it.

You may not see it yourself yet but to a few of us it's clear.
Looks like the writing is on the wall toDAY! :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!