Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: The feminine energy
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:23 pm 

Hey guys. I have been doing some observations these days and I have been thinking a lot of how I (and I bet some of you guys too) thought that feminine energy is something that is all pure and good.

Scarface wrote about feminine energy this:
Quote:
My defenition of feminine energy is:"Vibe/action/way of behaving/way of being that portraits typical feminine charachteristics".

General postive feminine characteristics in my idea are: nurturing qualities (espacially for their own children), being better at understanding and feeling people, taking less risks/being more save, being more emotional yet (as I have the idea) being more emtioanally though as well.

General bad feminine characteristics in my idea are: to easily change opinions or let themselfes be infulenced by others/friends/society, focus to much on what they can get/recieve instead of achieving it themselfes, for sake of safety for their themselfes or their childeren being able to do bad/mean things without much hesitation.
Now if you look at history or seen movies such as:
Troy, First Knight or even some Bible stories, they all show that some wars and bad stuff happened because of women. I assume that since in those times there was no social matrix (as we know it today) and women were more feminine- still, women did bad things.

I knew this before unconsciously But now it has really come to my mind how the feminine energy has a dark side just like the male energy has. But for some reason people associate the feminine to something all pure and good and masculine to be a bad thing. As if feminine energy does not have a dark side.

some people even say that all wars are created because of the masculine energy and if all countries had women presidents, then there will be no wars.

Does anyone else share the same thoughts about feminine energy or do you think Me and Scarface are wrong and feminine is pure good?

Post subject: Re: The feminine energy
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:48 pm 

Feminine has the same potential as masculine...they can be used for good as well as evil. It's never the energies fault...it's the person who wields the energy's fault. 8-)

It's like gasoline...you can use it to fuel emergency vehicles that can save lives....or you can throw on someone's house and burn it to the ground with the occupants inside. It's your call. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:57 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Feminine has the same potential as masculine...they can be used for good as well as evil. It's never the energies fault...it's the person who wields the energy's fault. 8-)

It's like gasoline...you can use it to fuel emergency vehicles that can save lives....or you can throw on someone's house and burn it to the ground with the occupants inside. It's your call. :ugeek:
great point Kidd :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:35 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Scarface wrote about feminine energy this:
Quote:
My defenition of feminine energy is:"Vibe/action/way of behaving/way of being that portraits typical feminine charachteristics".

General postive feminine characteristics in my idea are: nurturing qualities (espacially for their own children), being better at understanding and feeling people, taking less risks/being more save, being more emotional yet (as I have the idea) being more emtioanally though as well.

General bad feminine characteristics in my idea are: to easily change opinions or let themselfes be infulenced by others/friends/society, focus to much on what they can get/recieve instead of achieving it themselfes, for sake of safety for their themselfes or their childeren being able to do bad/mean things without much hesitation.
From my experiences so far, this was the list I came up with from the top of my head. I do think the list I wrote, is for sure not a total one at all, and some points are maybe up for discusion.
Sniper wrote:
look at history or seen movies such as:
Troy, First Knight or even some Bible stories
Why are you taking movies (which is a made up stories) and a book with fairytails (like the bible) as an example/reference?
Real life examples are better imo.
Quote:
women did bad things.
No doubt.
Quote:
But now it has really come to my mind how the feminine energy has a dark side just like the male energy has.
Deffo, a more real and healthier attitude then thinking female energy had no bad sides, or just some minor negative sides.
Quote:
But for some reason people associate the feminine to something all pure and good and masculine to be a bad thing.
It's the programming that used to be out there alot, from whenever I was growing up (late 80's and 90's and beginning 2000's). I think to seem to notice, then in recent past years, this programming is starting to change a bit.
Quote:
some people even say that all wars are created because of the masculine energy and if all countries had women presidents, then there will be no wars.
I do think that there might had been less wars. But i'm not really sure though, since only reality could have proofed or disproofed it. There have been only few female leaders in the past 1000's of years compared to the amount of males leaders, so that amkes it hard to say imo.
In my life, I remember in Europe only 2 female presidents. Thatcher of the Uk and Merkel of Germany. Thatcher went to war I recall, so I''m not sure if the satement tha there would have been no wars when there would be only female leaders, holds truth.
Quote:
Does anyone else share the same thoughts about feminine energy or do you think Me and Scarface are wrong and feminine is pure good?
Imo, it's not pure gold yet it's not all bad either.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:17 pm 

scarface wrote:
Why are you taking movies (which is a made up stories) and a book with fairytails (like the bible) as an example/reference?
The two movies that I mentioned: Troy, First Knight
are based upon events that really happened at least that's what they say...
if you don't think the bibel stories are true- that's Ok. But you can learn something from it...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:23 am 

Meh, the only femenine energy that should be cared about is the amount she expends reverse cowgirl'ing you ;)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:07 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
Meh, the only femenine energy that should be cared about is the amount she expends reverse cowgirl'ing you ;)
I love that shit!! :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."