Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:48 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:01 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGa9B5c6 ... re=related

it's all about energy ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:33 am 

Im not a fan of David X personally, he just doesent seem very grounded to me Shay and always kinda seems like he just elaborates off other teachers instead of teaching his own things, maybe im wrong Shay?

But that statement he made... Attraction isnt a choice, is one of the MOST PROFOUND statements ever made in this industry and will always be, it may even be the most.

I used to always try to talk woman into liking me or behave and say certain things to win them over, but I know now that THERE IS NO TALKING someone into liking you, they are either attarcted or there not. Now a person who is not can always change over time but there is no talking them into it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:21 am 

Its David D (de Angelo) ;)

Well, I read one of his book in my pick up time and its actually nothing else than talking/acting women into liking you. I would be very, very, very careful with pick-up stuff like that. It easily can get you again I guess.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:27 am 

I don't like David D. or his stuff, I only like this statement which I see as very true.

You can't 'talk' a woman into liking you, she has to feel it or nothing will happen...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 pm 

Basically, reading David D's book "Double Your Dating" is to give men permission to be men. It basically says that it's okay to be your natural self around women. The guys with natural character understand that message, and maybe pick up a little technique or two. The guys with 0 experience over analyze, memorize, try to internalize the actual information and concepts...

Basically, everything the book says occurs naturally when you're in the moment. If you're not in the moment, well... good game, see ya later.

I was a guy with 0 experience and did what i described. My cousin is a dude with some natural character (though he is still somewhat programmed by the matrix) and the book worked out for him.

Just a thought I had.

Attraction isn't a choice is a great mantra though. It should get guys to realize there's no use in 'trying' to get women.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:45 pm 

David D is right in what he says, it isn't a choice it happens instantly. However, I don't think he's a good teacher for teaching HOW to make that happen, because I find him too cerebral.

CPW mentioned that David X isn't grounded...I think he is VERY grounded. But I bet you are talking in terms of Natural Grounding, CPW? Just look at his energy, does it look like you could push him over? No way, he's grounded to the earth. That's what grounded is from my experience, feeling solid, centered etc.

I actually don't thinking natural grounding has very much to do with real grounding at all, it's a misnomer. What NG has to do with is experience feminine energy and connecting to it. It can create states of bliss etc, but won't help real grounding. And I think be grounded for real is what skyrockets results with women...it's what creates confidence and creates attraction from women without a word being spoken, and before you talk to her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:13 am 

davidhnow wrote:
David D is right in what he says, it isn't a choice it happens instantly. However, I don't think he's a good teacher for teaching HOW to make that happen, because I find him too cerebral.

CPW mentioned that David X isn't grounded...I think he is VERY grounded. But I bet you are talking in terms of Natural Grounding, CPW? Just look at his energy, does it look like you could push him over? No way, he's grounded to the earth. That's what grounded is from my experience, feeling solid, centered etc.

I actually don't thinking natural grounding has very much to do with real grounding at all, it's a misnomer. What NG has to do with is experience feminine energy and connecting to it. It can create states of bliss etc, but won't help real grounding. And I think be grounded for real is what skyrockets results with women...it's what creates confidence and creates attraction from women without a word being spoken, and before you talk to her.

CP was talking about David D not David X- he just made a typing mistake :)

regarding what you said about natural grounding:
I would have to agree that it's a great tool to experience feminine energy, bliss and might help to some degree on getting results with women But it's not enough on it's own to really be
grounded in terms of 'skyrockets results with women'.
Other teachers that have had much more success with women than Rion like David X, Corry Sky, Brent- don't know about natural women or 'classic natural grounding'.....
So how come they had all the great success?
because they used other things to be 'grounded'...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:12 am 

Wow some good points!

I just can recapitulate myself and say: Natural Grounding is not making you a magnet for women, it's just reconditioning yourself to women. It helps to see the woman as a woman and not an object! It also gives you confidence! Just think about that: when you can see a woman as a normal woman you stop to put pressure on yourself and it will be easy to talk to them! It makes you free! But I think there's no REAL Grounding, Top Grounding at all its just grounding and everyone has to find his own path to ground himself!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:23 am 

midway wrote:
Wow some good points!

I just can recapitulate myself and say: Natural Grounding is not making you a magnet for women, it's just reconditioning yourself to women. It helps to see the woman as a woman and not an object! It also gives you confidence! Just think about that: when you can see a woman as a normal woman you stop to put pressure on yourself and it will be easy to talk to them! It makes you free! But I think there's no REAL Grounding, Top Grounding at all its just grounding and everyone has to find his own path to ground himself!
yes, I agree.

And I would also like to add that the missing part in Rion's teachings is how to have 'the edge'
that I'm learning from David X and Corry Sky

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:43 am 
Shay was talking about Cory Skyy not Corry Sky- he just made a typing mistake :)

Greetings.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:06 am 

Wait what's the difference between these two are they different people with similar names that are spelled differently ??

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:16 pm 

I remember scouring DYD and Attraction Isn't a Choice endlessly searching for the How Tos. A few sessions of NG and the entire Advanced Series is made obsolete!
El-Chameleon wrote:
Shay was talking about Cory Skyy not Corry Sky- he just made a typing mistake :)

Greetings.
Oooooh he sooo went there!