Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:44 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:17 pm 

hey guys this is something I have been pondering on for a few days and would love to hear your thoughts. I'm happy with my life and I don't need women The only problem is:

On some days I don't care if I have sex or not (I'm indifferent to it) but some days the urge for sex comes up very strong and so I get attached to women again...

So let's review what was already said about this and then if anyone else can offer more insights that's great :)

The Kidd:
Quote:
When I was overseas in the military...the catalyst for my awakening...I definitely couldn't get it when I wanted it. I was still indifferent there as well. I've just always felt like either a woman is going to fuck me or she won't...for reasons explained and/or unexplained...either way, it just elicits a giant shrug from me. What will be...WILL be...what is supposed to happen WILL happen. That's the crux of my mindset I suppose.

You can only control YOURSELF...what the rest of the world decides to do around you will happen regardless.
Prodigy:
Quote:
It all boils down to letting go of the out come. it is not the destination, but the journey. I find that I am somewhat that way. I like the build up of learning about what makes a new woman tick, but to be honest after the sex I usually get bored! I honestly like the fact that I can just look at a woman and she gets really turned on.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:48 pm 

I do not "need" sex. I do not desire want crave
for sex. I love sex. I love women.

In any Reality, desire is not sex.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:11 pm 

Jared wrote:
I do not "need" sex. I do not desire want crave
for sex. I love sex. I love women.

In any Reality, desire is not sex.
in other and more simple words? :geek:

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:38 pm 

Sniper wrote:

in other and more simple words? :geek:
If desire is not sex itself, then it doesn´t matter
if you let the desire go. The illusion is that
it is the desire that brings sex into our lives.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:16 pm 

I thought being horny is totally normal amongst animals, humans included ?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:55 am 

what jared means is that, if you are not having sex, the wanting of sex is irrelevant, so let it go, becasue you don't need the desire to have sex

i remember that i used to believe that if i'm not thinking about girls then i would not know what to do when i'm with them.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:15 am 

rant wrote:
what jared means is that, if you are not having sex, the wanting of sex is irrelevant, so let it go, becasue you don't need the desire to have sex
Ok rant but sometimes the physical need is so strong that it's hard to let go of. Surely you had that happen to you too. How did you let it go?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:10 pm 

Sniper wrote:

Ok rant but sometimes the physical need is so strong that it's hard to let go of. Surely you had that happen to you too. How did you let it go?
Gym. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:48 pm 

Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:
Ok rant but sometimes the physical need is so strong that it's hard to let go of.
I swear to God...if you jugheads get NEED and WANT confused just ONE MORE TIME... :evil:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:56 pm 

Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:
Quote:
The Ice Cream Analogy:

When it comes to the physical aspects of life regarding women, they are nothing more than ice cream. Sure ice cream is great and if someone offers it to me, most likely I’ll take them up on that offer and enjoy it. I might go to the store and pick some up here and there. Ice cream is cool, but if I were to ever find myself in a position where I could no longer get ice cream I’m not going to feel bad about it. You see, though I enjoy ice cream I’m not going to feel bad about not getting it because I don’t base my self-worth on ice cream.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:49 pm 

Ok rant and Kidd,

I think I got it mixed up again...

What we Need is air, food and water (otherwise we would die). Sex is a strong physical want at times but it's still not a Need. Because no one will die without it...

however it's not the same as ice cream, rant. Sexual energy is at times a much stronger Want than the want for something sweet like ice cream. The chemicals in the brain respond to sex much more than to ice cream ;)

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:17 pm 

Sniper wrote:
What we Need is air, food and water (otherwise we would die). Sex is a strong physical want at times but it's still not a Need. Because no one will die without it...
Well put. That's what I'm trying to work on now - To build a strong foundation of deep enjoyment of simple natural food, water, sunshine and air alone (I would add the sunshine to the human needs..).. And I said trying, because it's the most patience and strong-will oriented excercise I've done so far... But I think it has only benefits, I can imagine person sees sex and other enjoyments only as enjoyments, not addictions or cravings...

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:22 am 

I know some fat people that would agree with you - just change "sex" to "chocolate cake"

Quote:
Sniper wrote:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:41 am 

Quote:
I know some fat people that would agree with you - just change "sex" to "chocolate cake"
...and therein lies their fundamental problem. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:50 pm 

"The pleasure of eating is perfect without the
anticipation of the next bite."

"In the higher levels of consciousness, life moves
from complete to complete."

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:54 pm 
Site Admin

Hint: try my celibacy experiment, then see how much you NEED sex, or even WANT it.

Not at all is the answer.

I could quite happily live the rest of my life without it.

You do not either NEED or WANT it.

It is a lie you have been sold, part of the societal influence and the matrix.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:14 pm 

Agreed, 'Grinus. I especially love when women try to 'motivate' me into bending to their will by attempting to use their 'charms' on me...it's so fucking funny. It's like shooting bullets at Superman then having that look on their face when they realize that not only have the bullets merely bounced off, but one might have ricocheted and hit HER. ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:28 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Agreed, 'Grinus. I especially love when women try to 'motivate' me into bending to their will by attempting to use their 'charms' on me...it's so fucking funny. It's like shooting bullets at Superman then having that look on their face when they realize that not only have the bullets merely bounced off, but one might have ricocheted and hit HER. ;)
This made me chuckle.

-

I had one last week (who I have known for a while) bragging that she was the best oral I would ever have. That she usually blew men away with her skills, she was so overconfident it was not funny. Then she made the mistake of asking me if anyone had come close to her performance, and asking me to rank her against the others I had experienced.
(Obviously expecting me to say she was amazing and the best and I was blown away with her)

You should have seen her face when I ranked her number 6, then started critiquing her technique and what she had done wrong. I was calm and unemotional as I explained it to her, even showing her some parts where she had gone wrong.

Admittedly she was good, but by no means the best, she could do with some improvement and practice. And with losing that overconfidence, which was making her lazy and unimaginative.

She asked me, I was open and honest in my answer... There were better ones than her, quite a bit better.

The next performance she was really trying, I could feel the improvement.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:33 pm 

Maaaaaaaaaaan 'Grinus...you and I man...you and I. :lol: 8-)

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:04 pm 

What makes me care less is when you said that you once had sex with a girl and yet you would have gotten more pleasure if you did it yourself. So I don't expect much from women at all I'm happier by myself. Is that the kind of stuff you want to know?