Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Social Consequences.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:39 pm 

They dont exist. I promise you that. You can pretty much say whatever you want to whoever you want to say it to and you will probably never get so much as a mildly negative reaction. Will it be uncomfortable? Hell yeah. At first everything is uncomfortable. You can be comfortable when you are asleep and when you are dead. Other than that. why not have some fun? It continues to amaze me how ridiculous of shit I can say to women or people in general when I say it with enough authority and they usually go along with it. Get your energy right and you can whatever you want to women and they will love you for the fact that you have some balls. Is this a technique? Oh, dear me, no! I just do this to entertain myself which is pretty much a top priority in my book. By the way, when you live to entertain yourself everyone will want to be around you because you are carefree. It took me way too long to learn that, but I'm glad I did. Life is so much more interesting now. Of course there's techniques you can use to change your story to being that guy who goes around being fun, but it's really just a concious choice for the most part.

Post subject: Re: Social Consequences.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:03 am 

I gree you just have to be congruent with it. It can't be used as a technique like some PUAs are teaching.....

one of the things I used to achieve not caring is of course the sedona method, but there are other things that can be done......

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:55 am 

100% couldn't agree more. More than ever I'm saying the first thing I think of, and the power behind it is amazing. Very few people do it, so it's like you're like 1 in a million. They key is to let it hang, and let the other person feel uncomfortable. If you get uncomfortable at any point, you lose. If you maintain your center, you always win. Never apologize, because you're just expressing yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:20 pm 

Life is a grand joke anyway. Why not have fun?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:36 am 

Couldnt agree more, that is one of the things David X does, he is very direct ang blunt when talking to woman and most will go along with it just because he is congruent with it and they have never heard anything like it.