Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Break Time
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:31 pm 

Soooo as of last night, my keeper and I are on a 'break'. It all started on National Symps Day (Valentines)...I had told her well in advance that I don't do Hallmark sponsored holidays to the hilt...I got her a card and something that I had gotten her a long time ago (just hadn't given it to her yet), but she didn't get it till last night cause we hadn't seen each other all week cause of my work/her school schedule. So I'm sure on that godforsaken day she was around all her little classmates whose boyfriends and love interests had showered them with teddy bears and other type of crap...I'm sure someone got in her ear and said, "It's fucked up that your boyfriend didn't get you anything (I didn't tell her that I got her a LITTLE something...I like surprises). Whatever the stimulus was, it started to fester...this of course was Tuesday.

Wednesday went nicely enough...she texted me while I was at work (my call day) and asked if I would like her to bring me lunch or dinner...I told her I was fine and thanked her. That was about it.

Thursday I hadn't heard from her alllll day...which was unusual because she usually texts me good morning or something. So I eventually texted her at 8pm or so and said, "You must have had a busy day...don't worry the weekend is almost here. :)"...she replied with, "What is that supposed to mean?"...that's when I knew what was probably gonna happen. I started laughing.

So she says we need to talk about us (it's Friday now). She comes over last night at around 830pm. I sit her down and tell her to spit it out. She basically says she feels like I don't acknowledge her enough and wants to be to be more proactive with texting. I tell her that I didn't give her any grief when I had to call her 4 days in a row after we first met to 'prove' to her that I was interested (GETTING PAST SECURITY), and that she established the precedent of texting me first for quite sometime now...so in essence I haven't changed at ALL. She asked me why I was laughing...I told her that it's better that I laugh than both of us being upset (unofficial reason: I really thought the shit was comical :lol: ).

The plans we made last week was that she was to sleepover last night and then we'd spend the day together today. So after I swatted down all of her attempts to gain ground, I asked if she was sleeping over...she said no. So I just said, "Okay...so what time are you coming over tomorrow?"...she said she picked up a shift at work. So then I told her how selfish that was of her and also how impulsive it was...that she basically fucked up my weekend as well letting her emotionally impulsive ass make a mountain out of a molehill...good going, bitch! :lol:

Mind you, I haven't hugged her or kissed her or anything...other than my occasional bouts of laughter I am ICE COLD. So immediately after she says this, I say, "Well, it's getting late...you'd better get going...you got a long day of work and studying tomorrow." I stand up and start walking for the door when she throws out the ultimatum..."You think we should take a break?"

This is the good part. Noticed she ASKED...she didn't tell me. So I says, "Well, considering you've already made yourself unavailable this weekend, I would say you've already initiated a break...so might as well make it official." THIS IS WHERE MOST GUYS FUCK UP.

Most guys would be afraid of losing this bad bitch...I have enough foresight and observation skills to know that I have nothing to worry about. If you love something (or are just indifferent ;) ), let it go. Worst case scenario is she doesn't come back and I have the opportunity to get something even BETTER! :D ...but she isn't going anywhere. 8-)

It's like how 'break'ing down your muscles makes them grow back stronger, bigger and better. By giving her this SPACE (you know who that is for ;) ), it will give her time to reflect on HER shortcomings and realize that she is being a spoiled little princess right now...like she has been for every guy before me who put up with it. I DON'T PUT UP WITH IT. I'm not going to fall for her projecting her insecurities on me.

"When a couple is together, they only think about the bad times...when a couple is apart, they only think about the good times." <---I just made that up. :mrgreen:

By giving her this SPACE, she will (hopefully...probably more than likely knowing how she is) come to terms with her insecurities and realize that it is her...not me. In fact when she was leaving she was already saying how it is probably something SHE needs to work on herself...once she deals with it and comes back, our relationship will be even STRONGER and BETTER than it was before!...with a new and improved appreciation of me. Whereas if I was like most guys when she suggested the break and said, "NO NO baby...it doesn't have to come to that...I'll change....", you're FUCKED!

So I'm not sad...I'm not even the least bit bummed. I'm EXCITED!...because this is what NEEDS to happen for her to continue on her journey to become the woman I NEED HER TO BE! Plus it gives me time to play my games and have some me time...hell, technically I could fuck around with some hoes if I want to...but to be honest, I'm not even concerned with that. :geek:

When she was leaving, she wanted a hug...I obliged her. She broke down in my arms...I did not. 8-)

I just told her that I don't love her any less...and that I KNOW this break is for the best. Notice she didn't say she wanted to BREAK UP...just to take a BREAK...that right there ALONE tells you she isn't going anywhere. She initiated the embrace...I ended it and sent her on her way. I also told her not to expect to hear from me...she wanted this break so she can let me know when she feels like she's ready to talk and we'll go from there.

I doubt she lasts more a coupla weeks tops. 8-)

Bottom line? Don't be afraid and NEVER HESITATE to put your foot down...if done correctly and timely you will surely reap the rewards and cement your position as the man in the relationship. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Break Time
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:04 pm 
FOR YOUR PLEASURE

[ img ]

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 pm 

[ img ] 8-) 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 pm 

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:48 pm 
Site Admin

:D

..... ... .. ......?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:51 pm 

Haha good shit man, thanks for sharing!

Now the real question... when she initiates and comes back are the hoops you make her jump though gonna be lined with razor wire or on fire?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:13 am 
Site Admin

ManniJa wrote:

Now the real question... when she initiates and comes back are the hoops you make her jump though gonna be lined with razor wire or on fire?
I will prepare popcorn and a bottle soda, just to read this. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:33 am 

ManniJa wrote:

Probably just some rubbing alcohol. ;)

See...she isn't doing this maliciously. If she were, I would have zero mercy...she is doing this because all of the guys that have come before has fallen victim to this ploy...so why should I be any different. To her, this is just the way it is...she makes her demands, and I give in because I don't want to lose her. She neglected (or should I say is ignorant to) one small fact...

I. DON'T. CARE. 8-)

The only thing I will probably do is re-write the contract to my liking. I mean, I could even say something like we are just going to be dating now so that you don't have to worry about...essentially making it an open relationship. I'm at a point in my life where I'm really not concerned with fucking/fucking with a whole lot of chicks...but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:11 am 

@Kidd

I have to ask you something. You and her have been together for a long time now...
during all this time she learned what you are about (that you are not like the others she has dated..), so after all this time she suddently 'flips'?

is she really a keeper?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:47 am 

A woman ALWAYS probes for weakness in her man...it is the nature of the beast. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:52 am 

ok I see :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:22 am 

UPDATE: She's already texting me. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:31 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Your post inspired me. I saw a few concepts in there that I normally use.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:38 am 

rkd1990 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Your post inspired me.
Good...that means I'm doing it right. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:52 am 
Site Admin

Sniper would love this:

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:24 am 

Dali wrote:
Sniper would love this:

[ img ]
Hey look, 'Grinus! It's us at last years Playaz Ball! :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:34 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Hey look, 'Grinus! It's us at last years Playaz Ball! :D
HAHA!

Two kewl d00ds :D

Still waiting for my smokes ;)

Did like the minor font increase on 'space'

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:32 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
That was fast... :lol:

smokes for Kidd and Grinus :D

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:49 am 

I like Kidd's post, but I absolutely have to agree with this.
Sniper wrote:
[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:02 pm 

:shock: Cool post !
Quote:
I tell her that I didn't give her any grief when I had to call her 4 days in a row after we first met to 'prove' to her that I was interested (GETTING PAST SECURITY)
Can you please elaborate on this ? I think I'm dealing with something similar to this ATM...