Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:39 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Forum rules

This section is Readers Recommendations... If you find a subject/threads you wish to recommend make a post With links AND a brief synopsis OR brief comments with each link.
(please do not just write: check out these threads...) See this post for an example of how to post in this section
ALSO, this is the place to write about your progress, the changes you notice since you joined this forum / the impact / influence it had on you (different from your experiences and stories). Things that can help other readers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:33 am 

Well I just got to that point where I don't give a shit if I never have sex again.

I'd rather be celibate for the rest of my life than to have to make any effort to get someone on my team.

It's a pain in the ass, a waste of time and I'm done.

Maybe it's a collection of things that built up to this I don't know, will reflect on that later.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

Post subject: Re: Fuck it
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:53 am 

Haha!...this too shall pass. 8-)

Better yet...it's once you get to this point is when pussy starts getting thrown at you left and right...you'll see. :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:48 am 
Site Admin

Alchemist wrote:
Well I just got to that point where I don't give a shit if I never have sex again.

I'd rather be celibate for the rest of my life than to have to make any effort to get someone on my team.

Oh Gooodie !!!!
[rubs hands together]

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:14 pm 

Alchemist wrote:

Maybe it's a collection of things that built up to this I don't know, will reflect on that later.
sometimes stuff from the past comes up, it's normal....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:06 am 

Alchemist wrote:
It might work if it is for Real, otherwise you will bounce back again.

Try this : Whatever was your internal state (desires) in regards Woman you've projected it to the outside , just from now on do the opposite (reject), and see what happens with no expectations.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:21 pm 

@eldora for most women the world is their oyster when it comes to dick. With that in mind, how wasted is a man's efforts to make a connection?

Now you have to set yourself apart from the other guys, what makes you special? what makes you exceptional? what do you have to deliver that her wide choice of men don't?

Of all the dicks in the world (and she has choice) is it worth your time to convince her yours is the best? to jump through hoops? to feel as though you have to have something extra to yourself to grab her and be worthy of her admiration (me PLUS, someone came up with that I can't remember who right now) , like you're not good enough so you have to bring something else to the table.

To have to negotiate, to have to spend energy I'd rather use on things that matter, to have to put up with games of cat n mouse instead of real, open and honest communication which is in short supply due to social norms and traditional values or whatever, they can play those games with other guys, I don't give a shit anymore.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:51 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
@eldora for most women the world is their oyster when it comes to dick. With that in mind, how wasted is a man's efforts to make a connection?

Now you have to set yourself apart from the other guys, what makes you special? what makes you exceptional? what do you have to deliver that her wide choice of men don't?

Of all the dicks in the world (and she has choice) is it worth your time to convince her yours is the best? to jump through hoops? to feel as though you have to have something extra to yourself to grab her and be worthy of her admiration (me PLUS, someone came up with that I can't remember who right now) , like you're not good enough so you have to bring something else to the table.

To have to negotiate, to have to spend energy I'd rather use on things that matter, to have to put up with games of cat n mouse instead of real, open and honest communication which is in short supply due to social norms and traditional values or whatever, they can play those games with other guys, I don't give a shit anymore.
This sounds more apathetic, like this game of having to be the exceptional guy is too stacked against you, so fuck it. Someone who has come to a place of acceptance and indifference about the subject, the healthy 'fuck it' (there's a book with that title by the way that sounds very good) is very unlikely to say anything like parts of the above, because it isn't a ragequit, a whole new perspective emerges. It is a very peaceful place to be, zero bitterness. It is the result of a journey and not a posture. The whole game is largely a projection. It's very much there and tons of people are playing it, which is why the matrix is a good analogy, that doesn't make it 'real.' The closer you get to reality the more at peace you become with yourself and the world - the more that radiates and women who are right for you (and some others who aren't) will pro-actively make continued efforts to be with you, while you do absolutely nothing. Nothing exceptional, no clever facebook tricks or any of that stupid bullshit. There are enough people who have experienced this - it isn't a trick. It's even weird sometimes. It's even annoying sometimes. It's not this thing you would brag and make a big deal about at all unless you were trying to sell some shitty products. It feels more like a part of nature because IT IS.

For a while I could not believe this was possible because it's so "logical" that "women have all this choice so you have to be amazing." The irony is that it's like trying to be unique and special, everyone is doing it. You only aren't doing that when you *actually* have begun to let go of that and a quality emerges that is extremely rare. Someone who is in a situation and not dripping with ulterior motive, bitterness, something to prove, insecurity, all of this gets picked up - an enormous percentage of our brain is designed to pick up the feelings of others, and yes it IS a ton of work and game playing to put up a front that projects that through behavior.

There's a huge ability to relax and feel safe around a person actually in this space, which as part of nature, is a huge deal to humans.. as well as increasingly rare. Many people have never felt a moment of feeling totally secure and not judged, even in their own families. Even more significant for females biologically speaking. It is craved. People who begin doing serious work on themselves (real introspection and not just techniques to get laid) notice how much they *themselves* are craving it and how that was behind so much behavior, including the desire to be the so-called best option. The less it is projected the more it is found. People will be drawn to it despite 'better options' all around them to the surprise of all including you for a while. Nature trumps all. Of course not being a technique, you don't get to choose who feels this. However when armed with some awareness, savvy and skill you are a deadly combination among those who choose you.

It's also interesting that this response was to eldora, kind of a perfect mirror to what he put forward.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:54 pm 

Flow :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:54 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Flow :D
Nothing there you haven't said before :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:59 pm 

Some Schopenhauer;
Quote:
"HIMSELF is the source of the best and most
a man can be or achieve."

"Your friends will tell you that they are sincere;
your enemies are really so."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:37 am 

Flow, man, really I'm not sure if I havn't said this already but your posts are like soothing life force to the soul or something - They have very relaxing effect on me, it's the truth, it's not really harsh, hard to accept maybe (don't see it that way anymore) but it mostly feels freeing.. Like you don't have to put up with shit actually, but you have to do hard stuff inside to change and then it will be automatic.
This takes lots of pressure off, but also puts some on - because you know, untill you solve all of that shit, you'll left to get what you're currently programmed to get (Correct me if I'm wrong)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:15 am 

@Flow agreed on all points.

I have an intellectual awareness of the pain but I can't get beyond that and I do take time to introspect. The fact that it's still there means I have not made peace.

Could take years to get there, I haven't gotten past a certain point.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:17 am 

It's never worth the time to convince someone to be on your team. There's always girls that are interested in you. Just take the time to sharpen your observation more and work on your mind.

That was an excellent post Flow. That definitely hits an area of improvement. I've worked very hard on controllable aspects of my life. Am I the best option? Nah, there will be always someone who better. However I'm so far ahead of the competition I should logically be having better results than I am.

It still constricts in my mind when I am such a good decision but I get overlooked sometimes for a worse option. I suppose it's a character flaw but when I don't get the result I want. I think why what could I have done differently. Although extremely helpful with goals it's not that great with people sometimes. You have hit the nail on the head with the wanting to be considered the best option.

I will continue to streamline my mind to be more at peace. I'll do it for me though. If it adds to short term results great. If not oh well.

I understand where your coming from bro. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't frustrating as fuck. Just keep the faith and "get your shit tight" 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:57 pm 

just a question:

@Alchemist
you live in London right?

not so good as far as 'environmental factor' goes...

I heard London is full of gold diggers and that's why the money\status game is very high there.

*Not saying all women in London are like this or that you can't make it in London, but maybe it's a bit more difficult there...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:49 am 

I've heard London is bad. I'm pretty sure that's where Illimitable Man is from and he's blogged about it a few times.

All in all I think that situational factors are somewhat consistent across big cities in most developed countries. Let 'em throw away their winning golden tickets lol. Pretty sure Willy Wonka wouldn't lose any sleep over people not wanting to come to the chocolate factory :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:31 am 

Altair wrote:
I've heard London is bad. I'm pretty sure that's where Illimitable Man is from and he's blogged about it a few times.

All in all I think that situational factors are somewhat consistent across big cities in most developed countries. Let 'em throw away their winning golden tickets lol. Pretty sure Willy Wonka wouldn't lose any sleep over people not wanting to come to the chocolate factory :lol:
Yea, I remember the biggest PUA company in London back in the days that put 'Adam Lyons' as a main instructor-
well, Adam was playing the money\status game all the time....

His so called 'success' was mainly due to him playing the money\status game-
he just didn't admit it at first because that wouldn't sell

LOL about Willy Wonka :lol:

Anyway,
I agree with Flow, although once in a while I get angry too why women have it so much easier compared to us (Men).
But it doesn't bother me as much anymore (just once in a while.....).

Anyway as Star_Above would have said, why bother?

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:05 pm 

As Omar would say - "It's all in the game, yo"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:17 pm 

That Willy Wonka analogy was BANANAS! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:15 pm 

@Sniper I live in a multicultural area so the environmental factors are not detrimental to me cuz I have and do meet people from all over the world, I don't believe women are different in other parts of the world.

If I was a celebrity or something of course it would make a huge difference, other than that though I don't see myself at a disadvantage.

Women having more choice is not an issue for me, it's just the arrogance that comes with that but then again that's not my problem either, I just refuse to play and move on.

Staunchness is a phase I will grow out of.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:28 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
it's just the arrogance that comes with that
I don't know, but this comes to me as something yours only - I don't experience this, lack of interest, yes, but arrogance, nope.. I think Altair didn't mention any arrogance too
Are you sure this is not your projection of something ?