Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Forum rules

This section is Readers Recommendations... If you find a subject/threads you wish to recommend make a post With links AND a brief synopsis OR brief comments with each link.
(please do not just write: check out these threads...) See this post for an example of how to post in this section
ALSO, this is the place to write about your progress, the changes you notice since you joined this forum / the impact / influence it had on you (different from your experiences and stories). Things that can help other readers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:54 am 

If the first thing is to embrace your demons, and to be your own best friend, the next one is to accept reality exactly as it is (even though it's interwined with accepting yourself -> The three doors to wisdom)

So what is reality ?

I FORGOT (as it IS IMPERATIVE), that YOU MUST READ PIMPOSOPHY and COVERT TACTICS, either before anything else, or multiple times ...

MUST READ : Delusion damage's Six hidden truthes

A small video (how can I talk about the matrix without references ? ;) ) :
Matrix : Tumbling down the rabbit hole
Transcript wrote:
Morpheus: I imagine that right now you're feeling a bit like Alice.
Neo: You could say that.
Morpheus: I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he's expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo: No.
Morpheus: Why not?
Neo: 'Cause I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.
Morpheus: I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain. But you feel it. You felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there. Like a splinter in your mind -- driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Neo: The Matrix?
Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is?
(Neo nods his head.)
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, or when go to church or when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born inside a prison that you cannot smell, taste, or touch. A prison for your mind. (long pause, sighs) Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.
(In his left hand, Morpheus shows a blue pill.)
Morpheus: You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. (a red pill is shown in his other hand) You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. (Long pause; Neo begins to reach for the red pill) Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.
In other words : There are many matrixes (religious matrix, social matrix, 'financial' matrix ...), but basically it's the reality AS IT IS PRESENTED TO YOU, forced on you to believe :
The upshot of it is, in my view:

It is the method by which people are TAUGHT and manipulated into following the behaviours and beliefs of others. Not necessarily to their gain, usually harming them and their lives for the benefit of others. To the extent where they are not even aware it is happening.

It is a curtain pulled over their whole lives that they cannot see, because it is everywhere around them. Only when they find the break and walk through it do they start to see it from the other side.

Even then, some choose to walk back to the original side. (Picking the steak, rather than real life)

Social matrix :
A social matrix is basically just a collection of beliefs held within a society that dictate how you should behave and what is possible. For example the belief that you must take a woman out on a date, pay for her, give her gifts in order to be considered suitable for her... these are all beliefs passed down through generations that don't serve the purpose they claim to. Some people hold the beliefs so deeply that they think they want to do these things... but a person has to question these beliefs to find out if they truly want to do these things or if they are only doing them because that is what they were conditioned to do.

-------

Okay, the social matrix is what is presented to you, so that you believe it and act according to it or society will resent you, trying to turn you down ...

How are people trained then ?

MUST READ BOOKS : 'The Manipulated Man' a Must-read book
Also read The Polygamous Sex, and possibly The Great Female Con, The Predatory Female ...

On the forum :
I've been mulling over this for quite sometime...and the conclusion I'm coming to has become strengthened after a nice, forthcoming talk with my keeper. I'm still processing it all so this might come out a little manic...but here goes...

FYI, I'm going deep into The Matrix with this one.

'Grinus...you are going to LOVE THIS epiphany. 8-)

To put it bluntly, we ALL have been born and raised in The Matrix. Now whether we have learned to absolutely love steak or even though we think something is 'off', we continue to eat it because it is what we are SUPPOSED TO DO, we all started in that gigantic human array of a power plant.

That said, while most men and women have accepted societal programing as the social norm and have been fully assimilated, some of us (like our little Nebucanezzar here) have 'awakened' and have decided to fight against the machines (societal bullshit). Some of us, like Sniper, have trouble handling the truth...others, like Etienne, after seeing the truth have decided to take the Blue Pill and remain idiots. Now, this only addresses the men...what about the women?

Consider this...not only is feminism a huge culprit in this radical shift in women's nature, but also the rise of the single parent household. Stay with me here...since I am a firm believer in the Oedipus/Elektra complex, I believe that parental roles flip flop at around 7-10 years of age...meaning that boys are more partial to listening to their mothers (hence the term "Mama's Boy"), and then, at a little bit past the age of reason, then seek their father's advice. Vice versa for women. However, what if the other parent isn't available during this transition? Then this is where they tend to get lost.

My keeper, for example...her family is whole...father is in the household...HOWEVER, since he didn't give much input and left child rearing solely up to her mother, he might as well have not even been there. Because of this, I postulate that she is mostly a spoiled brat princess because of what she has been fed from society and her mother/aunts with NO MAN IN HER LIFE TO TELL HER OTHERWISE.

Normally, women look for qualities in a man that emulate her father to a degree (and vice versa for men..subconsciously of course)...but since he had so little involvement, she has no such subconscious checklist to consult. Therefore, when she fucks up and I chastise her...instead of her getting a subconscious warm fuzzy from being father-like, she gets super defensive because her mom raised her to believe that if a man REALLY cares about you, he wouldn't talk to you or treat you like that...and that is what is totally fucked up! A REAL involved father who loves his daughter STILL wouldn't put up with ANY BULLSHIT...so this link in the chain in helping a woman chose the right man for her on a gut level is just about extinct in today's society.

Remember in The Matrix when Morpheus apologized to Neo? Something along the lines of, "Normally we don't pull people from The Matrix at this late an age because it is dangerous."? This is why our keepers will probably be much younger than us...because most older women are solidified in The Matrix...attitude, belief systems, expectations...all tempered by societal norms. Younger women are STILL MOLDABLE...PLIABLE like Play Doh. See? But the catch is...only a select FEW (hence, Unicorns) are actually aware that they aren't happy with their societal role on a gut level, and are hence receptive to any kind of teaching/re-programming!

So yes my keeper is giving me some resistance...Neo resisted a liitle bit as well. But what I am essentially trying to do is RIP MY KEEPER, SCREAMING AND KICKING, FROM THE MATRIX...no easy feat...but so far, it seems to be working. I knew going into it that my keeper was going to be a lot of work...but, like Morpheus saw something in Neo, I see something in her...something different...something that shows me she has doubts about what her role is SUPPOSED to be. So yes, in the end I may well be unsucessful...BUT!...so far my gut tells me to stay the course.

The crux of the matter is this...most women never change because most men nor society provide them with any motivation, stimulus, or, ultimately, one single damn reason good enough TOO bring about change. Women are left to do whatever they want to do because the average guy wants to fuck her or keep on fucking her. They are afraid that if they don't bend to their will, she will leave. It is that fear of loss that ultimately gives this bitches free reign to do whatever they want.

Hope this helps. 8-) ...and makes sense. :lol:

See : Grinus's addendum
The Kidd!! wrote:
Are you kidding? Women out-think, out-wit, and out-maneuver men all day, EVERY DAY. :|

TELL 'EM, 'GRINUS! :mrgreen:
Kidd speaks the truth.

I will point you to this very recent post of mine (amongst others) : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 8465#p8465

They have been doing it since they can breathe, they are trained in it by all the women around them.

Why do you think women on average speak 5 times as many words as a man during each day?

While we were being boys, they were training each other in the ways of manipulation and verbal jousting. Get a group of women together and it is hard to keep up with the conversation let alone understand it all. Men do not behave like this at all on the most part.

They have had WAY WAY more practice at it than the average male and with people who are way more practiced in it (other females).

Also worth remembering is that women are usually indirect, rather than men, who are quite direct in comparison. This means that firstly what they say is NOT what they mean, if anything the complete opposite a lot of the time.

They are also, as a race, MASTERS at double binds (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind) together with many other tools of covert manipulation, trained into them over many years, to the point where they are automatic and not even aware they are doing it.

The first challenge is to recognise what they are really talking about and after, if you can really be bothered and go down that route, too much like hard work in my view.
A man may think he knows what the woman is doing/talking about, if you ask both of them he is usually quite incorrect in his assumptions. There is a chasm in how the two sexes communicate verbally, understand this and it will help you a lot.
The Kidd!! wrote:
A long time ago, yes. But now, they have to get up pretty early in the morning to have a decent shot at it. 8-)
This I can relate to.

However I still occasionally come across one that does have a decent shot at it and does well.

When this happens I compliment her on it, then enjoy watching her blush :) then smile, then nod in acceptance.

It can be enjoyable, if you go with the flow of the river, rather than trying to paddle against it. Try to paddle against it and the river will wash you away like a twig, go with it and the river loses all its power.

Also :
Great article: dude sees the matrix \ men you are alone...

5 ways modern men are trained to hate women

-------

What do you do with this information ?

You can either be mad, rejecting it, blaming women -> Not aknowledging the truth doesn't make it any less truer ... you're only hurting yourself.
[ img ]

OR you can embrace it, and bend things your way, reverse it even.

The next article will be on this (After you know yourself, and the world, it's time to check your situation in the world), from simple phrases to elaborate texts.

PS : COMMENTS AND ADDENDUMS ARE ENCOURAGED :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:08 pm 

Great job GoldenBoy,

it's awesome to see this and remember where I was when I first started and where I am now, and how many (often bitter) pills I had to swallow before starting to see the light...such a long way we have all made I guess 8-)

those who stick around and do the inner work I believe will be granted victory

[ img ]

as another note:

when we first started this place and then The Big Man (Kidd) came along- I wasn't sure how or where things are going to go. Of course I never guessed that Grinus and Kidd would have such a great synchronization (I didn't know much about Kidd or Grinus at first).

Then, I wasn't sure many people would accept the truths we talk about (as it was very hard for me as well). Now, I'm glad we have a lot of members here who get it... :)

We don't need loads of people like in other PUA forums- we just need quality Men who can relate to this stuff, discuss things and grow together...

and as a final note: the journey is never over, I'm sure even Kidd learned a lot from being here and still does. Sometimes you also learn a lot from explaining something which you already know to others...

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:28 pm 

Sniper wrote:
[ img ]
This image is :lol: :lol: :lol: