Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 am 

in any situation where I chose to chase a female, I always fell flat.
the one incident that really showed me the value of " looking before leaping started in 2001. I had just moved to the states and was attending a cousin's send off party for another cousin's departure to England ( they were in the Army). I met a girl , lets call her "Jill". I chose Jill and Jill played hard to get from the start. she was my definition of "a real good wife material" and I laid her on a pedestal from the start. she gave in after I was conversating to her in my native dialect and besides that I was having fun with everyone else.

when she gave in to me, she began grinding on me every moment she got ( when I began to see more clearly, I figured out I could have had sex with her there and then). we kissed when it was time for her to go and we exchanged contacts. she told me days before she left that she too was going to England and was going to live there.

I fooled myself that I had a long distance relationship with this girl, because she emailed me and called me Sometimes!
I was so attached and foolish for this woman that even when she was asking me questions pertaining to other Men, I didn't sense the deception and even helped her out in some of her endeavors.

I saw her again in early 2004.
we hung out a few times, and later in 04' I began to unravel the spell.
one night we were talking about sex and she told me all she had done. I asked her how come we didn't do some of the things she described and she told me I wasn't that "special".
needless to say, I became bitter and I just began looking at allllllllll women different ( I had read the Kidd's articles earlier, but I didn't pick the understanding up at first). I vented for about two months and after that I went on a Rampage ( Nov 04'-March 05')I just started looking for the weakness in women and just aspired to use them for my entertainment.

after that incident I re-read Kidd's work. I became a member of Tariq Nasheed's blogs, bought Iceberg Slim's Novels and just set out on a path of discovering authentic manhood. after about 4 years of Mr. Nasheed's tutelage, I began looking for Higer places to elevate my mind to. one day in Nov.11', I googled " Chase a whore you get a Pimp's weak cop, Stalk a whore you get a Pimp's strong cop, I saw that Kidd was on this ship and signed up immediately ( I had seen the Natural Game site some months earlier, but the site didn't really give me an attraction vibe.

so that' how I found here and I am glad I did. this is one Real Community of Elevated Minds!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:47 am 

very inspiring story Prodigy..
I think we all went through shit and we were all naive before we discovered the truth.

I can remember from my past that the truth came knocking on my door so many times (see my Signature) and I sent it away. Until one day after so many disappointments I finally accepted the truth. It was not easy and still isn't from time to time - but it's better than living a lie.

One thing that is always there (as I mentioned it before) is that all over the media (esp. movies and TV shows) they almost always present the fake reality of the matrix:

guys are evil women are angels (black and white). Sure you might see some movies and shows once in a while that show women are not all good, but for the most part: it's black and white- guys are bad women are good.

Women are very aware of the power that they have and they use it for their needs. They always like to complain but deep down they know that feminism destroyed men and most of them don't really care about Us.

it's time to get the power back 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:03 pm 

Everybody need "shock" experience, in order to move to another level...

Sometimes it's really hard, but worth it.. Sometimes we have to experience it multiple time to see it, as Sniper says.

Good you learned from it, good story. I know personally few guys who would still wait for the same girl..