Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:41 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:57 pm 

Bonjour my friends,

I just got back from another short vacation in Thailand. Remember I had this post from my previous vacation:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=480

Well now things were way different :D. This time when I went I put all the natural grounding \worship Asian women behind me and went to Thailand armed with my New Sniper power mindset (thanks to David X and mostly: 'The Kidd' who helped me build myself up with his great knowledge and advise).

The most importent point is- tam, tam, tam : treat women accordingly. No smile and wink bullshit. No treating women like they are so special just because they smile. No giving your power away to girls. Sniper is a new reborn man now 8-)

Once again I have no choice but to speak in generality, so take that under consideration when you read my travel log right here ;)...

Day one:

Sniper arrived in Bangkok, Started observing the environment. What I saw was:
Thai women in Bangkok are cold, not so happy, closed off, look bored. Yea they will smile to you when you go into their shop or something like that but you don't see them so 'happy' if there isn't some kind of an agenda.

Also there were many couples in Bangkok mostly from Europe. When I really zoomed in and looked at their faces, most of them seemed very lonely (even though they were together).
This is something I have not seen last time I was there, I thought most couples are happy but now it seems like couples are together and yet seem lonely.

I felt very happy in day one.

Day two:

still in Bangkok, going to the market to find some cheap stuff to buy, getting a Thai massage and after that face treatment at a Thai beauty salon: it's so cheap over there that I wanted to try it. I got a full face treatment with a face mask, creams and stuff that women do on a regular basis. I felt so gay :lol: but it was a nice experience...

still doing my observations everywhere watching and learning. I already mentioned last time that women from Europe are much more beautiful than Israeli women (generally speaking) but this time I didn't feel such an enthusiasm from them like last time. Why? because although they were beautiful they seemed very closed off and I didn't feel such a good vibe coming out of them.
Now remember I was just observing them from the side- I didn't have an agenda to try and get anything from them. So, how come I felt much less enthusiasm from Europian women like on my last trip? is it because on my last trip I felt enthusiasm from their external beauty but my observations skills were not as sharp back then- so I didn't see what I saw now?
that's probably the reason...

evening came. The weather is so hot and humid in Bangkok and there is so much air pollution.
I was tired and had a nervous breakdown for a reason in which I don't know...

I knew this nervous breakdown was a great opportunity to grow. Before I went on the trip I said I was going to practice more of what The Kidd was talking about: separating logic and emotion and know how to move from one to the other by choice. I also knew better how to do it because before the trip I stumbled accrose a video that touches the issue in an indirect way- but I was able to pull out what I needed from that video and use it to apply The Kidd's concept. I will post that video on a different section and explain how I used it for my own needs (separating logic and emotion and know how to move from one to the other by choice).

Day three:

morning: getting breakfast and leaving Bangkok to Kanchanaburi (north of Thailand) alone.
on the way to Kanchanaburi (which is about three hour drive) you see a lot of Green and nature. I sort of meditated the whole way while looking at nature- I knew what I had to do and what I was looking for. I also had the tools - all it took is some leg work and will power.

at noon I arived to Kanchanaburi, found a nice and cheap guest house near the river but in the city. Kanchanaburi is a small city and unlike Bangkok it's more like a country side (small town). I already noticed that the energy in Kanchanaburi is very different from Bangkok and people were much more kind and easy going. I had a very small lunch and then I went to my little bungalow and locked myself up until the evening. I slept a little but mostly meditated and practiced the new technique (logic, emotion, control...).

In the evening I felt great. I went out to buy some water and orange juice and met an American guy. He was in his 50's I think. We started talking and he invited me for a drink in a local bar. Well that was a funny experience:

The bar is owned by an Australian guy in his 50's or 60's. He is divorced, his wife and two daughters live in Australia but he opened a bar in Kanchanaburi and has a Thai girlfriend who is working at his bar.

So I set and had some drinks with the Australian bar owner, the American guy and there were two other guys who set with us. One of them is an English guy (in his 40's) and another dutch
guy in his 50's.
while we got drunk we started talking about women. Well, the American guy was in the USA army for a long time and now he has a business in Thailand. I asked him if he was married and he said something like:
All American women are gold diggers. In the 50's and 60's the man would bring home the money and the woman would take care of the money, the man, the house and the family. Today, women will take care of your money but they won't take care of you...

Then he told me that he bought (yes bought) a Thai woman.

I asked: what do you mean you bought?

He said: I pay her 300$ a month, she lives with me, cooks, cleans and gives me sex when I want. That's how it is- she is like my servant...

This was new to me, I didn't know people can 'buy' women in Thailand so I was like this: :o
(now when I say buy it's not like she has a contract or anything like that. As long as she stays with him he gives her money. She can leave him any time she wants but then she gets no money. And these women are very poor so most of the time they won't have many options
to get paid 300$ a month).

So I asked the English man: did you also do that?
he said: yea women in England are the same, they want you to treat them like a princess but won't give anything in return. I also bought a woman but mine is 'cheaper than his'
I pay her around 200$ a month and she is my slave.

I was still a bit confused, then the dutch guy started laughing. What's so funny I asked...
He told me he was married three times in Holland but now he came to live in Thailand and also bought himself a Thai woman.

I must mention that the Australian bar owner didn't buy his woman. The Thai woman that was working for him at his bar was his girlfriend. But I think she would rather be with a man her age than with some drunk old man. She didn't seem so happy to me...
He was always drunk even during the day time (I saw him later in the next couple of days when I walked on the street and sometimes I had lunch in his bar because the food was really good and cheap). From what I saw he opens the bar at noon (cause they also make lunch) and he just sits and drinks all day and night. When I went to have lunch over there twice I he was so drunk I could barely talk to him...

Day Four:

woke up at noon after drinking with the guys the night before. Went for some Site Seeing at Kanchanaburi. There are beautiful waterfalls everyone are talking about. all the time I continued my observations and working on the logic\emotion thing. I met a good looking French woman at the waterfalls place. We started talking and walked around together.
I could see signs that she was attracted to me and it was nice. At the evening we went back together she was staying at a guest house near mine. At that day after being in nature for so long and practicing the new logic\emotion technick I was so indifferent. Sure having sex with her had crossed my mind but I didn't care if nothing happened. She saw my indifference and I think it turned her on :D

Anway we went back, she was staying in a guest house near mine with a French guy and two French female friends. Later that evening we all went out to dinner...

they were drinking a lot I wasn't. I could tell that the French woman really liked me and wanted to sleep with me but she gave me two tests (it was so hilarious because I didn't give a shit). I was very tired that night and didn't care about anything....

Actually I bought a new MP3 in Bangkok. So I had no problem to go back to my room, lie down in my bed alone, play with my new MP3 and fart if I want to without having to feel embarrassed about it.

So when the night was over I asked the French woman if she wants to come to my room. She said: 'I'm not sure'
I said: 'ok, have a good night then...' and started to walk away to my guest house.
Then she said: 'wait..' and started to follow me. She said something in French to her French friends and came with me to my guest house.

once we got into my room it didn't take long and we had sex...
(if you guys want to hear about the tests she gave me that night at dinner, let me know it was hilarious :D )

Next morning when I woke up she was gone. I got a bit stressed cause I thought that maybe she took my money or something else but everything was there. I went to her guest house to see where she was and the guest house owner told me that she and her friends left about an hour ago back to Bangkok. But she did leave me a note: the note said:
'I had a great time last night. Sorry I didn't say goodbye I didn't want to wake you up. Here is my email if you ever come to France let me know....'. Ok that was cool :P

The next few days I met more great people from Europe and hung out with them in the evenings. I went to a few more Site Seeings and it was really fun. All the time I kept practicing the logic\emotion thing and my observations skills. I felt I was getting stronger and my skills were getting more sharp. I felt very good...
It was a very good vacation 8-)

Now I want to wrap up this post with a few insights about Thai women, vibe and stuff:

- I noticed that the Thai women in Kanchanaburi had a more warm and friendly vibe however as someone here said (I think it was scarface) the admiration Rion teaches guys towards Thai women is really exaggerated. No one can be happy all the time and it's not like you will see the Thai women walking around smiling like Palmy all the time.

- Even when the women smile a lot I'm not sure they are really happy as I found this a while ago:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=825

- Rion said that you don't have to know the language cause when there is natural attraction you communicate with your energy :|
I went out with a Thai woman of high quality one night and since her English was very poor it was almost impossible to connect, so I find this whole 'communicate with your energy even if you don't know the language' concept - Hooey

- 'Front and Clout' is what makes the world go round anywhere. When I went out with the Thai woman she liked how I look (Front) otherwise she wouldn't have gone out with me. But of course when you are on a date at some point the question will always pop up: 'so what do you do...'. It's not like the Thai woman goes gaga over energy and doesn't care about your status in society or if you have your shit together or not.

- If you want to date\marry a Thai woman of high quality, you have to live there for a while and she has to get to know you well. Only after she trusts you and sees that you are serious she will sleep with you. Thai women of high quality that are not poor are not sleeping around.

- I met a Thai taxi driver in Kanchanaburi that was divorced. While we were talking I asked him what happened and he said that his wife always wanted to spend money, go to disco, go shopping until one day he got fed up with that. So even in Thailand with the smiles and everything women are not perfect and not all of them are real 'keepers'.

- I met amazing women from South Korea and Japan who had a great vibe. They laugh and giggle like little girls and this is truly something amazing because I don't see it in Israel. Women in Israel don't smile and giggle like cute little girls after they pass the age of 12 I think.
So seeing women in their 20's who still laugh and giggle is really great. I found South Korea and Japan women to also be very feminine and polite. Since Japan and south Korea are not poor countries and those women who were traveling are obviously not poor- they were nice and sweet without an agenda.
I will say however that women are women and I beleive that in order for a relationship to work no matter if it's with a Japanese woman or a south Korea woman- you have to be the man with power. I don't think that worshipping the woman because they portray a good vibe, laugh and giggle will make a relationship work. And I'm also sure that just because they portray a good vibe, laugh and giggle - that doesn't make them perfect...

- Rion said that Asian women are more close to nature and that's why they make better wives. Well the way I see it is that the reason Thai women are better wives is because feminism has not yet made it's mark over there like in the west. I already mentioned it in my other post but I'll just remind that in Thailand: if they man and women get divorced- The Thai man gets to keep everything and he does not owe the woman anything while in the west:
If the man and woman get a divorce: the woman takes half of everything or sometimes even everything....
In the west: The law is on the women's side so men are fucked if the marriage doesn't work.

I don't know how the law is in South Korea or Japan (for example) but I do know that these countries are more male dominated societies and women are not brought up to think that they could get away with shit or that men are just puppies or snails that can be used for their pleasure. So I don't think that there is such a thing as woman close to nature- it's just that feminism has not made it's mark over there like in the west- that's all.

if you have any questions feel free to ask...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:07 am 

I wanna hear about the tests! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:25 am 

:lol: , I was sitting hear reading and all on my mind was, " as soon as I finish readin this I want to hear them test!"
Sniper, please elaborate :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:59 am 

OK :)
first test:

she said: Sniper your English is funny
(of course it's not true, if anything her English was funny with the French accent)

Me: really? Ok...

Her: I was just kidding, it was a joke. Don't be offended

Me: I wasn't...

second test:
later that night at dinner she saw a dude with long hair sitting a few tables from us.

Her: that guy looks really hot

Me: really? so go and talk to him then...

Her: naw...

Me: why not? go and talk to him.

Her: naw, forget it...

Me: you know what? I'll go and bring him here (then I got up from my chair)

Her: no please don't, forget about it. Here have a drink....

Now the thing is I really didn't care and when you really don't care, you get sex. Funny how that works ha? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:13 am 

Haha women are so playful!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:05 pm 

Great post, I also was surprised to hear people buy women there...
Quote:
So when the night was over I asked the French woman if she wants to come to my room. She said: 'I'm not sure'
I said: 'ok, have a good night then...' and started to walk away to my guest house.
Then she said: 'wait..' and started to follow me. She said something in French to her French friends and came with me to my guest house.

once we got into my room it didn't take long and we had sex...
:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:02 pm 

What would happen if you just ignored the tests?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:29 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
What would happen if you just ignored the tests?
I did in a way :geek:. I made them into a joke....