Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:53 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:33 pm 

A question just popped in my head, and I'm curious..

Do you guys have female friends, other girls than girlfriends, fuckbuddies etcetera ? Just for chilling out, doing something together, talking about stuff or anything, just normal friends... ? And how many ?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:17 pm 

I have had many female friends in the past (I didn't fuck them I just enjoyed talking to them and being with them).

later I cut my connection with most of them because they turned out to be egoic or bitches.
Now I only have two good female friends that are cool to talk to and hang out with-

but if they give me any shit I'll cut them off my list as well. I'm in a point where I don't care if I have female friends or not (while before I thought I couldn't handle not having any female friends)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:34 am 

Well the thing is in past, those bitchy women introduced me to girls I dated and sometimes had relationship with... This makes me want to think, to keep these or not...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:58 am 

fufe wrote:
Well the thing is in past, those bitchy women introduced me to girls I dated and sometimes had relationship with... This makes me want to think, to keep these or not...
only if there is some value in the relationship with them. for example: if they fix you dates and give you respect - that's value. What are you still getting from the relationship with them?
ask yourself (don't give me an answer)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:34 am 

Yeah, I'm getting value from these relationships - we introduce new people to each other time to time.
I didn't want help with anythign here Sniper, I was just curious if you guys have female friends.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:12 pm 

I have a female friend and she's such a legend!
I have fun with her and she's not a bitch.
A lot of my female friends fancied me in some way but it all went away after a while, I have an idea why.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:13 pm 

Sooner or later, all my female friends try to fuck me IF they feel like a golden enough of an opportunity is presented. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:43 am 

It doesn't work, the only real female friends you can have is either your buddies girlfirends or your girls girlfriends....even then shit tends to get fucked up.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:34 pm 

i don't know if calling them friends,i just let them to orbit around me

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:59 pm 

I have female friends. we both have attraction for each other, we just havn't gotten to the point where we "come together" yet. we talk and have fun and hang out. my girl hates it ( because she knows what's up,) but it's ok.
ManniJa wrote:
It doesn't work, the only real female friends you can have is either your buddies girlfirends or your girls girlfriends....even then shit tends to get fucked up.
and I still want to smash these girls :D , well they treat me as if they want me to :!:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:03 pm 

For me it works.. I have a couple of female friends who are not girlfriends' friends or anything. I'm not attracted to them, they are not attracted to me, we can talk about stuff. I have some who I have relationship like if she was my sister, and they tell me like If I was their brother too

Funny thing is, my best female friends are my ex-girlfriends. I mean not all, but 2 of my ex-girflriends happened to become good friends some time after breakup.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:41 am 

fufe wrote:
For me it works.. I have a couple of female friends who are not girlfriends' friends or anything. I'm not attracted to them, they are not attracted to me, we can talk about stuff. I have some who I have relationship like if she was my sister, and they tell me like If I was their brother too
you know from my experience: it doesn't last...
I had great female friends in the past that told me that I was like a brother to them, but once they had a boyfriend, a relationship or got married- they kind of disappeared...

Now looking back I think that some of them wanted a romantic relationship with me, but I was not attracted to them so it didn't happen and then once they found someone they disappeared.

I'm not saying that's going to be the case with your female friends however from my experience they tend to disappear at some point, thus it doesn't last....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:13 pm 

Sniper wrote:
fufe wrote:
you know from my experience: it doesn't last...
I had great female friends in the past that told me that I was like a brother to them, but once they had a boyfriend, a relationship or got married- they kind of disappeared...

Now looking back I think that some of them wanted a romantic relationship with me, but I was not attracted to them so it didn't happen and then once they found someone they disappeared.

I'm not saying that's going to be the case with your female friends however from my experience they tend to disappear at some point, thus it doesn't last....
Hmm. This is true for many, but still I can name at least 5 who didn't disappear after finding a boyfriend. Mostly because they couldn't speak about few topics with their boyfriends (I'm surprised how many guys can't talk to girls about sex openly...) I have one female close friend for 7 years, two other come to mind that I know for 5 years.. So it is possible..