Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:45 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:27 pm 

I'm fully comfortable broadcasting that I have schizoaffective disorder now (Schizophrenia+Bi polar disorder) this is a story of how I got a phone number mid psychotic episode and my crowning achievement that screams at me from the recesses of my memories everyday "I'm just so fucking sexy!"
I was out with a group of friends from college after doing a little bit of NG and LOAing for a number and I suddenly started feeling very unwell, I felt like I was being possessed by a demon or something, yet a friend of mine introduced me to two of her friends and we got talking and started messing around and playing. It looked very strange me screaming at a woman "I is goin' woop yo ass boy!"

While playing with them these two lads walked up to me and started making fun of me while the girl was doing the same as me (bad move on them)

Eventually I asked her for her phone number (and her friend wanted me to have it).

It shows me just how easy getting a number is when you know you're the business and thats what NG did for me, I don't need a crutch anymore!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:21 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
It shows me just how easy getting a number is when you know you're the business and thats what NG did for me, I don't need a crutch anymore!
are you sure that it was NG that did it? :|

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:02 pm 

PRetty sure it was NG, if I didn't have that perception of women in the back of my head I wouldn't have been able to talk to the women, it didnt help in the long run though cos my conversation with her the next day with her number was very short.

It also made me attatched to her and other women.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:34 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
PRetty sure it was NG, if I didn't have that perception of women in the back of my head I wouldn't have been able to talk to the women, it didnt help in the long run though cos my conversation with her the next day with her number was very short.

It also made me attatched to her and other women.
Yea that's the dark side of NG. Makes you worship women too much and lose your power...