Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:37 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: I'm not interested
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:37 am 

Hey guys,

After this cool weekend I'm back at work

Since a few days I think I have a problem and maybe someone of you could give me a tip or something that I can't quit this shit! Since a few days I'm not interested, means not work or school, it means woman. I don't give a fuck, I'm not interested in woman, It's not needing it is not wanting but it feels bad on a certain way. Maybe its because this is new and my head and ego has now accepted this, I really don't know. In the last 3 -4 weekends I was on a party maybe for 1 time in the whole month. And on the other side it feels great to be not attached on the woman, but there is something wrong cause it makes me not happy at all. Guys I really don't know what to do, has anybody of you ever had this?

greetz midway

Post subject: Re: I'm not interested
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:42 pm 

I went through something like this for a period of time in the past.

For me that period (when I was not intrested in women) was because I felt I wanted to devote more time for myself and my spirit.

I used that time to read and learn more about meditation, emotional blocks and removing them, I read Zen books and philosophy, learned more about the sedona method, etc.....

I used that period for myself and my spirit- and after a while the desire for women came back on it's own.... :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:36 pm 

Midway, I would hold yoru thought about not being happy about it an I would instead do this....

WELCOME IT!! Some of the more advanced guys have gone through this and I am goign through it now as well. We all come to a certain point in our growth and development when we realize we are the most important part and the success of our lives is more important then attracting woman. You may go through a period where yo uarent interested in woman and not really making any attemp at talking to and connecting with them...

USE THIS TIME TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!! To really decide what and where you want to take your life, your purpose as a man. Use this time to really develop your state of mind and focus on you, you will eventually become rock solid with and it will be expressed in your energy and behavior that you are truly now your own man and know where you want to go..

That is when woman will sense this and start becomign attracted to you and things will happen.

You are not a point to be disapointed about, quite the contrary!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:00 pm 

Well you could have unlocked an emotional state inside that's being purged...

Like CP said, take this time to realize yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:21 am 

Thanks for the reply guys!

Now I have ordered the sedona method in german language that I can learn the things in it! Yeah I will take that time for my own good. Playing better Poker (yes I wanna go to the WSOP), do grounding and visualisation and keep working for my career (marketing).

But yesterday was another thing that I've seen. Yesterday evening I was outside my workplace to have a smoke. There was a street right before the entrace where I stood. The most of the woman looked at me, but it wasn't the normal "whos it?"-look. It was an other look, I can't describe it, it was just like they looked in my eyes like "woow". Can't understand but maybe its a breaktrough, don't know. I'm also excited for this weekend cause vegano will come to Basel and I'm happy to finally see someon in reallife.