Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:15 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: choking a woman.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:55 pm 

so yesterday I had the urge to really choke the life out of my female.

here's how it began.
I own a small business, fast food place. and I'm sure you all know how that business is. anyway, I had to make a small run to the Cambio to change some currency so that I could pay someone who did some work on my home. so as I got back home, two people called me to make an order of one of my special dish. my cousin and my Girl usually helps me out, so when I got through the door I told them about the Orders ( seeing that I just got back in from outside and I didn't want to handle people's food like that), both of them were lounging around. one was on Face book fucking around, the Other was laying down watching T.V. nobody moved when I told them about the orders. so I said fuck it and washed my hands and opened the refrigerator to gather my materials.

my girl said " oh, I forgot, some orders came in and I used up the stuff!"
"and non was re-made?" I asked. no answers.
so I went and told my customers that their order was going to take a little longer than usual because I had to make things from scratch. any way I was pissed off, but I kept it to myself.
I asked them where was the flour, I didn't get a response so I went to look for it myself.
my girl began askin some questions which didn't really go with what was taking place at the moment, so I kept it busy and continued to look for the floor.
she asked my cousin if she was talking to herself and I came in and said " you want to look for the floor for me?", jokingly of course.
she sat their looking at me, so I dipped my fingers in the flour bag and dusted some on her hands and forehead. now she and I play like this alot so what she did next was shocking.
she got up from around the table and went outside. so I was there mixing the ingredients when this chick came in with a bucket of water and threw it on what I was doing and also on my pants, wetting up all the money , my phone and other documents in my pockets.
I blacked out. all I know is I found myself pushing the Bitch trough the open door with my hands wrapped around her throat. I caught myself and let her go, but everything I was doing had spoilt. I had to start over from scratch again because everything had water in it.
my emotions had come over me and I should have used my logical thinking there.

I realized that my girl didn't respect my hustle though, cuz if she did, she wouldn't try to do something which would destroy the things that put money or food in our possession.
I am ready to call it quits.

Post subject: Re: choking a woman.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:05 pm 

Hmmmm...this could get dicey...this is why you don't mix business with pleasure.

My initial response was to say fire that bitch on both levels...personal and professional...but then that bitch would probably sue you. So here's what I would do now.

Put her on dick punishment (DP). 8-)

DO NOT FUCK THE BITCH. I don't know how your guy's dynamic usually is, but sooner or later she's gonna wanna fuck. In the meantime, do not initiate. Let your actions show you're displeased...do not show any signs of affections whatsoever. She may think you are trying to be tough and that you will fold soon...that's what most guys do. DO NOT.

Eventually she will start coming on to you...DODGE HER ADVANCES. If she asks why, you tell her that she KNOWS why. That's when she'll be ready to listen to her cuss her out about acceptable and unacceptable behavior. If you just act like everything is fine and keep fucking the bitch, she will learn NOTHING.

That said, I've always wanted to choke a bitch, but I've never really had the perfect opportunity to do so. I'm jealous! :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:09 pm 

I was going to write a reply but 'The Kidd' had a better advise to offer, lol...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:39 pm 

Thanks Kidd & Sniper,

I had already decided to put her on punishment without pleasure. I think I am reaching my limit .
funny thing happened though, for years I've tried to get the hang of chess. last night I think I stumbled upon the secret to playing a good game :lol: .
:oops: I never wanted to take it to the boot, but it just happened :roll: .

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:12 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
That said, I've always wanted to choke a bitch, but I've never really had the perfect opportunity to do so. I'm jealous! :twisted:
I've had a few ask me in my time.
One really begged me, bought me presents to try and change my mind.. She was mildly twisted to say the least.
The Kidd!! wrote:
this is why you don't mix business with pleasure.
Agree totally with this.
Once you have learnt this lesson, let it stick with you.
It is a hard lesson to learn, a VERY worthwhile one, if you do learn it.
The Kidd!! wrote:
DO NOT FUCK THE BITCH. I don't know how your guy's dynamic usually is, but sooner or later she's gonna wanna fuck. In the meantime, do not initiate. Let your actions show you're displeased...do not show any signs of affections whatsoever. She may think you are trying to be tough and that you will fold soon...that's what most guys do. DO NOT.
I second this.

Fucking her would be a reward for behaving badly.
Personally I do not reward bad behaviour.

As Kidd says, she will learn nothing if you cave in.

Education time :) YAY! Time for some training, active or passive, take your pick.

--

She reacted how she did because she was not thinking about you or your business, the only thing that mattered to her was that she felt as though you were not paying attention to her in the moment - no matter why (i.e. your orders etc).

She has DISQUALIFIED HERSELF by her actions.

You have had a glimpse inside her head. She showed you this - pay attention to it.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:14 pm 

enelkei wrote:
I own a small business, fast food place.
my cousin and my Girl usually helps me out,

I realized that my girl didn't respect my hustle though, cuz if she did, she wouldn't try to do something which would destroy the things that put money or food in our possession.
Since I also own a small business, I can share my phylosofies on it.
I will never ask nor let family or chicks i bang, in on it. or help me with it, not even if they ask/suggest it themselves. Some have asked to help out, I always declined. 2 reason I decided that are:
* I can't treat them like employees because they are not. And anyone working in my company, i like to be able to treat as an employee. So to be able to keep the level off service up. Often family, friends and girlfriends helping out don't have/put on an professinoal level enough of behaviour.
* My business, is what helps me survive, puts food on my table, etc.. I don't want to jepardise that. As far as i'm concerned, having family or girlfriends in it is an (big?) added risk.
I always told my chicks. I work to support myself. And you can do the same for yourself.

I've found, girls often don't understand how hard (work), starting and
growing a business can be. And how hard work it has been (in many/most acses) to get to some/a level of succes as a business owner. They seem to not understand, nor respect it often. They always seem to assume, it came about kind of easy and with luck. They also often, then don't understand why you don't let it slack a bit.

To add. In many cases. where I have contact with a family member working/helping in the business. Or a wife/girlfriend helping out.
I notice, in general. They are way less professional and accurate in their behaviour/communication with me, as when it's an emplyee or the owner him-or herself (in general) I have to deal with.
Like for instance, a clients wife who does the adminstration for the business. Always calling in a way with me asif we are calling as friends instead of as customers. Or often calling while having the kids (loudly) in the background. I would bet, no empolyee would get away with that. This wasn't happening in the beginning though, but I notice often even if they start off really professional over time they start slacking big time.
Or some other client of mine, who's mother does much of the telephoning and customer relationships with the clients. She also is really unprofessional imo/ime. Basically not friendly enough imo. she stated when i called her a time, I didn't have to use the telephone business etiquettes I use (strictly for coming off professional reasons) for her. It wasn't necessairy for me to do that for her, she said. She then stated, she also used these etiquettes in the past as well in the beginning, but it's not necessairy/over doing it (this was her business advice from her to me :o ). And thus (as I believe) she lost the biggest client (of her son/the busniess) because the client was not statisfied with the service, and now they struggle to meet end meets.
Anways, all examples of relatives/girlfriends/wives working in a business. Slacking big time, imo. An employer wouldn't even hire (if they behaved as they do) if someone paid him money to let them work there.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:07 am 

"Is it a blip or is it a catastrophe? A catastrophe is a war
or a tsunami, and a blip is everything else."
----Donald J. Trump

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:50 pm 

Thanx for all the guidance. I do know what I have/need to do.
@ Scarface, I get what you are saying man. some times they even want to change the way I cut some of the food items, when I've already set a standard to the customers. the kicker is ,whenever I tell them that they need to follow Directions, they get an attitude like I shouldn't have said anything about it.

a Private owned Villa phoned me a few days ago saying that they need a chef. I'm thinking of going after it. more experience, more money , more possibilities!
it's a pity my business may have to go on Hiatus.

@Pere'G, it is Education time for real :!: , I sure as hell done learned some valuable things over the last two days.